Asking for *ahem*

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
This is so odd to ask from buddies but I really dont know how to go about it... So I have been dating my best friend since July 4 and we been friends for a years plus now... I mean when it comes to dating there's always a time when you want to give it up to HIM. You know what I mean... There are times when I try to show him that I am ready; yet he doesnt seem to understand it... I dont know if that is how the man's brain works or what... He teases me and we fool around but we just dont seem to get to that POINT in bed... I do feel like I am really ready for him but I dont know how to approach it to him so he knows. Many people that I talk to about this says he has alot of respect for me that is why he wants to wait. I mean I do understand the meaning of waiting... But for some reason I do know that he wants it and I do too, but how would I go about showing it... That I want to go from kissing to fooling in bed with him to doing it... Sorry sounds really bad to be posting something so RATED GROSS here but I just want possible answers. He's also my first boyfriend so I am to say... Yes I am still a VIRGIN and NEW to this whole dating thingy. I dont want to come off as desparate S*X maniac either... I mean I dont want it NOW NOW, maybe wait a little bit longer before I give in I guess... But I still wonder that if he doesnt show me first, what should I do to lead him on... Gees... dont I sound like a HORN DOG... hehe... But I am not... hehe... =D

maybe do something nice for your anniversary like inviting him over then putting on some really nice lingerie or whatever, but do something straightforward like that so he couldn't possible have any doubts as to what you want, and make it so that he just can't refuse...

but yes, he really respects you then...well, that, or he has some doubts...jk...but really

XCappy

Mr. Char
If you are really ready, just take the lead ! Men could have all the respects, but if you do take the lead, he'll follow you ;).

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
If you are really ready, just take the lead ! Men could have all the respects, but if you do take the lead, he'll follow you ;).
OOooooOOOooo Cappy I Love Your Advice.....hehe *Wink Wink* Frenchy :)

All i have to say is.... dont rush for it to happen, when that time comes then you'll know when it's right......

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
If you are really ready, just take the lead ! Men could have all the respects, but if you do take the lead, he'll follow you .
hahaha thats so true...

Since ur a virgin and all...and this will be your first time I'm sure your shy about it too aren't cha about leading it on. I know how you feel...but hey when ur fooling around in bed already whisper it to him...tell him that chu want him. hehehe

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
maybe do something nice for your anniversary like inviting him over then putting on some really nice lingerie or whatever, but do something straightforward like that so he couldn't possible have any doubts as to what you want, and make it so that he just can't refuse...

but yes, he really respects you then...well, that, or he has some doubts...jk...but really
People just tell me that he has alot of respect that is why he is willing to wait... I mean... Could he be having doubts? Am I turning him off?

lol... Thanks Xcappy... Sound like an idea... So how would I do it... Too shy to even lead...

hahaha thats so true...

Since ur a virgin and all...and this will be your first time I'm sure your shy about it too aren't cha about leading it on. I know how you feel...but hey when ur fooling around in bed already whisper it to him...tell him that chu want him. hehehe
Late Bloomer as you can see... There are times I wanted to do something like that but I tend to get too shy... There are few times I feel like were almost to that stage then like he pulls away. I am starting to think its me... I dont know...

XCappy

Mr. Char
lol... Thanks Xcappy... Sound like an idea... So how would I do it... Too shy to even lead...
Well, you don't have to feel like you HAVE to lead until the end. Just make the first move and I bet he'll understand what you are trying to do, then you let him lead you ;). And what I only want to tell you : Just have fun ! :D

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Advice.

There are a lot of factors that determine whether you are ready for sex. The first thing you failed to mention is your age.

You stated you have been dating since July 4th (07/04/2008)... now it is 11/12/2008... which means you have been official for about 4 months.

I know you stated you knew each other for a year plus. But you haven't had any expectations from him until 4 months ago. So you don't count the rest. You should see if he's a good friend. Is he there for you when you need him. HOw does he handle you when you are unreasonable or on the rag. Stuff like that? How is he when you have problems at home and need his help? Yes, he's your best friend, but now he's a boyfriend and you need to see how he handles things. Sex should be a reward, not an expectation (not until you are married.. 555)

If you are in high school... you should try to wait. Of course it depends on your educational goals and aspirations. Since this is your first relationship, he may not be your last. I may be old school, but you should be sure if he's the one to share it with.

It gets harder to find someone who will share the struggles and hardships of life particularly when men are from mars and women are from venus that you have to add the factor of being a non-virgin. There is a fine line from being a strict anal rententive girl who wont' give it up... (guys hate that) to a girl who will, but to the right man and the right time (that is hawt with the capital H).

It's rare to find someone who is a virgin and I don't live in a imaginery world to think that people fall in love with virgins. So don't get me wrong.

Obviously, you have gone to first base, 2nd base already. In the heat of the moment, you might want to give it up and screw the thinking and logic of being a virgin, but it has a lasting impression. Be sure you are comfortable with your decision. It's a myth to hear about people have sex with 6 or more partners in a lifetime. Those who have slept with more than a few have other things to worry about. I could tell you more about those things, but let's keep it short.

Who you give it to should be special and should have earned it. Why do you think movie stars have failing marriages? Sex is something you should share and keep for that special person. LUST is when you do it in the heat of the moment. Do not mix lust and love. Once you give it up... also remember that it doesn't mean sex is less valuable. Those who lost it once, start to think, who cares and share it with everyone.

With that in mind... I could write an novel on this. I'll save it to lecture my future child. :^P But if you have someone a little older than you that you respect and can provide information and who knows you better, that would be the best route. Of course, I assume that because you don't, you have resorted to asking Sarnies.

In the end, all this maybe in vain. So just remember to use a condom. If you are really shy, but want to go all the way. Here are two things to go purchase. KY Jelly and two condoms.

When the time comes, pull out the condom and give it to him. He'll be shocked and surprised, but dayam will he be happy. If he refuses... or says he can't feel anything. Then I would head for the door, ( dont' forget to put your clothes back on correctly... i hate when i put my shirt on inside out 555).

The condom will be louder than anything you would have to do. And I'm sure you dont' want to go ahead and say, "Go ahead honey, please stick it in.". I know that ain't sexy, but that would work too.

How to get the condom? If you are asking that, I would again tell you it's not time.

I vote for abstinence until you are atleast 21 and have dated for atleast a year. But again, LUST is hard to fight and so far you two have done a good job. Considering you both are new to this, it's at least safe that he won't give you any STDs. But then again, that's an assumption he is shy and doesn't know what he's doing.

Remember, some men value their virginity too and the impact of you not being the one for them could also hurt them. Being the mature one based on gender, you have to make the best decision for both you and him if you truly love him.

PEACE

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Late Bloomer as you can see... There are times I wanted to do something like that but I tend to get too shy... There are few times I feel like were almost to that stage then like he pulls away. I am starting to think its me... I dont know...
I didn't loose my virginity until i was 18...I wouldn't call you a late bloomer...how old are you by the way...if you don't mind meeh askin.

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
Thank You for the NOTE dynomite! Very Interesting thought on this... =D Thanks to BaBeeLaiLai and other Sarnies 2...
When I say LATE BLOOMER; I seriously mean LATE BLOOMER. I am turning 20 soon... Sad as it is. He's turning 24; I am sure he has plenty of experience cause he told me he had a serious relationship of 3 years... =) Even though we have been friends for so long and only dated 4 months what he does for me has not ever changed. He has been through all the rough times in my life and shared the happiness with me. As a friend and boyfriend he has been there with me holding my hands. I personally feel like he has earned what I cherish the most in my life. That is why I waited 19 years to give in... Even now he has become more sharing and understand and listens to everything.
As friends and lover I have never shared with him when I am on my RAG... I am always B*TCHY to him but he sucks it up and pretends like its nothing... Tho oddly when I am on my RAG i am very nice to him. Being nice to him scares him he admits to me. He likes it when I mean because he can be mean to me too. Tho i do turn soft too... He seems to know my weak spot- food as it seems... When I am sad or mad he know that food will make me happier... Why food... Beats me...
Anyhow I do feel that he has earned what I cherish the most because I do feel like being with him since freindship I felt like we have so much in common and understand. Before I accepted dating him I felt like we were already a couple who fight, make-up and share happiness already... That's why I personally think that we got together... I dont know.... I just wish I knew how to show him that he has earned it and show him that I am now willing... =(

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
I really like the advice dynomite gave... <maybe you SHOULD write a novel>

I truly believe that if it IS the right time for you, He will know as well. He would probably be the one to initiate it, cause he was waiting for you to be ready.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Advice.

There are a lot of factors that determine whether you are ready for sex. The first thing you failed to mention is your age.

You stated you have been dating since July 4th (07/04/2008)... now it is 11/12/2008... which means you have been official for about 4 months.

I know you stated you knew each other for a year plus. But you haven't had any expectations from him until 4 months ago. So you don't count the rest. You should see if he's a good friend. Is he there for you when you need him. HOw does he handle you when you are unreasonable or on the rag. Stuff like that? How is he when you have problems at home and need his help? Yes, he's your best friend, but now he's a boyfriend and you need to see how he handles things. Sex should be a reward, not an expectation (not until you are married.. 555)

If you are in high school... you should try to wait. Of course it depends on your educational goals and aspirations. Since this is your first relationship, he may not be your last. I may be old school, but you should be sure if he's the one to share it with.

It gets harder to find someone who will share the struggles and hardships of life particularly when men are from mars and women are from venus that you have to add the factor of being a non-virgin. There is a fine line from being a strict anal rententive girl who wont' give it up... (guys hate that) to a girl who will, but to the right man and the right time (that is hawt with the capital H).

It's rare to find someone who is a virgin and I don't live in a imaginery world to think that people fall in love with virgins. So don't get me wrong.

Obviously, you have gone to first base, 2nd base already. In the heat of the moment, you might want to give it up and screw the thinking and logic of being a virgin, but it has a lasting impression. Be sure you are comfortable with your decision. It's a myth to hear about people have sex with 6 or more partners in a lifetime. Those who have slept with more than a few have other things to worry about. I could tell you more about those things, but let's keep it short.

Who you give it to should be special and should have earned it. Why do you think movie stars have failing marriages? Sex is something you should share and keep for that special person. LUST is when you do it in the heat of the moment. Do not mix lust and love. Once you give it up... also remember that it doesn't mean sex is less valuable. Those who lost it once, start to think, who cares and share it with everyone.

With that in mind... I could write an novel on this. I'll save it to lecture my future child. :^P But if you have someone a little older than you that you respect and can provide information and who knows you better, that would be the best route. Of course, I assume that because you don't, you have resorted to asking Sarnies.

In the end, all this maybe in vain. So just remember to use a condom. If you are really shy, but want to go all the way. Here are two things to go purchase. KY Jelly and two condoms.

When the time comes, pull out the condom and give it to him. He'll be shocked and surprised, but dayam will he be happy. If he refuses... or says he can't feel anything. Then I would head for the door, ( dont' forget to put your clothes back on correctly... i hate when i put my shirt on inside out 555).

The condom will be louder than anything you would have to do. And I'm sure you dont' want to go ahead and say, "Go ahead honey, please stick it in.". I know that ain't sexy, but that would work too.

How to get the condom? If you are asking that, I would again tell you it's not time.

I vote for abstinence until you are atleast 21 and have dated for atleast a year. But again, LUST is hard to fight and so far you two have done a good job. Considering you both are new to this, it's at least safe that he won't give you any STDs. But then again, that's an assumption he is shy and doesn't know what he's doing.

Remember, some men value their virginity too and the impact of you not being the one for them could also hurt them. Being the mature one based on gender, you have to make the best decision for both you and him if you truly love him.

PEACE
ditto! very well said! and i agree w/ the person above..maybe you should write a novel. :p

noungning

Heartless
wow... it's officially the first time that i've agreed with dynomite throughout the whole post... it's that amazing lmfao...

girl, to show that u appreciate him and everything he's given and put up with u... u DO NOT need to give him sex... and besides... do u think it'd look nice if he thinks u're some easy slut or whore which he once cherished? pardon my english.

20 isn't no late bloomer, stop looking into media where those 14 yr olds had 19 partners... it's insane, pathetic and disgusting.

this is one thing u have to realize... when u are in "love" with someone, u tend to think this is "the one", the person you want to dedicate your life, ur body, ur mind and ur everything to... but the truth is... how the hell do u know if this is "the one".... yeah sure, it's one of the many "the ones" that is about to come... why are u going to limit urself...

and what if a year from now, "the one" now...is a jerk then? what will u do? how can u get ur virginity back?

do u see urself as some gift in a cardboard box to give to someone... seems u see no worth in urself as u care too much for this person of urs to impress or reward him for being the good person he should be to a deserving person.

^ but noungning, if you keep doubting whether the person you're with is "the one", then you're also limiting yourself to several opportunities...

life is all about learning, and sometimes, learning occurs as a result of perhaps mistakes...although "mistakes" is a poor choice of a word for this topic, because if you really feel like you love this person at the moment, then that's all that matters -- what's now... no one can prepare for 5 years or 10 years ahead, and we all know that the possibility that our feelings, etc. may change by then, but for now, we're sure how we feel, and we should act accordingly...

so basically, i'm saying that Bleu_Ladee should go with her desires and act upon them...:)

noungning

Heartless
^ but noungning, if you keep doubting whether the person you're with is "the one", then you're also limiting yourself to several opportunities...

life is all about learning, and sometimes, learning occurs as a result of perhaps mistakes...although "mistakes" is a poor choice of a word for this topic, because if you really feel like you love this person at the moment, then that's all that matters -- what's now... no one can prepare for 5 years or 10 years ahead, and we all know that the possibility that our feelings, etc. may change by then, but for now, we're sure how we feel, and we should act accordingly...

so basically, i'm saying that Bleu_Ladee should go with her desires and act upon them...:)
it's not mistake, it's making a poor decision.

yes doubting about the person u are with if he'd be the one in 5-10 years from now is strange... but for her at 20, she needs to have some doubt. not thinking like she's 50 and has not yet had sex, it's not about sex... and it's just funny how it seems like sex will make things better in a way? but in this situation, it's not about making things better... it's about giving urself up to someone just because u wanna give it as a gift. it's about self worth. and this is something i don't want someone to be pondering about... should i give myself to someone as a gift, come on now?

acting on impulse can get u into boiling waters all the time... and this is why u shouldn't act upon it... look at it this way, if it were ur daughter, how would u feel? this daughter i raised with all my heart and soul... pondering if she wants to give herself up to some guy she thinks "since he's been so great to me, i'll give him sex"... come on... even a mature adult thinks it's silly.

as dyno said, love and lust is different. if u just want sex, then fine go for it... but if u are doing it because u think it should be done... then that also means u should have sex with every single person that is "nice and understanding" with you.

grl being 20 and still holding onto ur v-card doesn't make u a late bloomer it's just that we all have different times when we are with someone that we feel that we're ready to do the deed... trust me i'm still holding onto mines and trust me i'm old.

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
Hi there buddies! Thanks for all the replies. Yes I am 20 and I am still a virgin. I thought about this for a LONG time and I have not given it to him yet. It just does not look like its going that direction at the moment. Yes we continue to fool around like any regular couple and its already 6 months into our relationship as a couple now. His parents are out of the country for a whole month with my other friend's parents and in the last 3 days he's been very cute and silly. I do cherish my most precious thing in my life and I have been thinking alot that I am not giving it just because he has been nice to me and etc. Its that now he is after all my boyfriend, best friend for 3 years and I mean he has given me everything I have ever asked for. He has become more then I ever wanted and so patient with all my choices and decisions. When I feel that the time is right it is not right for him, and when he thought the time was right i was a bit uncomfy. I am not sure. I guess you can say we were about almost there when I stopped. why? I am not sure. I realized and wonder if it was what we both really wanted or not. He still loves me even after I lead him on and caused much to him.

noungning

Heartless
ok food for thought. my sister, she's 17 almost 18. she was talking about some girl she knows... the conversation goes...

1: oh i was asking this girl i haven't seen for a while how she was doing
me: oh yeah, who is it?
1: member... the girl that used to live near us?
me: um...no... ok anyways, go on
1: yeah, well anyways... she was all looking like she's trying to be sexy, lol.
me: okkkkk and?
1: then i asked her if she has a bf? and she's like yeah... we've been together for 1 yr and 6 months.
me: um, ok.
1: yeah... then i just asked her if she had sex with him... and she said "yeah girl, 'sex', we've had sex" ... but i'm not stupid i made him wait for 7 months until i had sex with him".
me: um omg, ok??????
1: omg, come on now, 7 months, are u kidding me, u don't go having sex after 7 month and say u're smart. smart people will wait, ok!?!

yeah... so that convo came from my almost 18 yr old sister, she's been dating her bf for about 2 years or so now. and she's still thinking that's too soon to even do more than kiss. but again, different people different situations.

i'm glad u are able to come to realize and ask urself why is it u think having sex is to support a purpose. because i mean... sex should just really be for pleasure... and not something that is treated as a gift or a treat prior to marriage hahah since that's when u use it to award ur husband when he buys u all the things u want and does all his chores nice and neat :lol:. but yes, it also holds a symbolic meaning, but it'd only be worth that much in someone else's eyes if they share the same feelings that u do with ur possession, if not, then u will regret it forever... not now, but sure enough that day will come. and i've heard many drunken regret stories about losing their virginity.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Ning I know how you feel.. my sister and her boyfriend have been dating since like Freshmen year of high school they are Seniors now and they haven't even had a real kiss. a peck on the cheek here and there but nothing more... lol my sister told me that he's tried to kiss her but she would turn away ... lol -.-"