Asianfusers and celebrity relatives

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so itz already cool to have one celeb in the family, but to find out there is two now?? person number 2 is just up and coming though. HINT: "angels:ghost hunters (1 & 2)"...she has long hair in part 1, and short hair in part 2. can u guess who it is? hehehe

ok, at least i know i have inside connections in thailand now. ha!

seriously pathetic to be family with people who are "somebody" and to have never met them...!!

...but i guess it is never too late! hehehe

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
@Thookatha so you're a relative of Chompoo ? So cool ! She's the only Thai actress thai I met twice in Cannes.
The second one, I have no idea who can it be...

For me, since i'm not Thai, and not even asian... I'm sure I don't have any Thai celebrity's relative...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
@Thookatha so you're a relative of Chompoo ? So cool ! She's the only Thai actress thai I met twice in Cannes.
The second one, I have no idea who can it be...

For me, since i'm not Thai, and not even asian... I'm sure I don't have any Thai celebrity's relative...
ive never even met them in real life yet. lol! ur luckier than me. if i go to thailand next year, there WILL be some pics taken!!! lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
My cousin is a maid for one of those rich fams. Her boss' son was in a drama a few years back as a support actor. When she went to drop off food for him, my cousin met Mario and Kubkip when they were still dating. She told me he is more handsome in real life hehe. She knew my sister loves him, so she took a picture of him for her. In my sister's room somewhere. BTW...Chompoo is the only Thai actress my sister likes lol.

Last edited: