AsianFuse Top Awards 2011

BEST Lakorn of the Year

• Total voters

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
GRGR all the way.....but for p'ek of the year, Mr. Vampire Dome comes in a close second with one of my other favorite leading man Om following closely behind with BDDR.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Best Lakorn of the Year: BUNDAI DOK RUK. it was the only one that i was really excited about each week. :woot:
Best Channel of the Year: of course, CHANNEL 3!!! :thumbsup:
Most Popular Lakorn of the Year: you can't doubt that GAME RAI GAME RUK, is the most popular.
P'ek of the Year: no one in this world can be better than my man, MARK PRIN :dance1:
N'ek of the Year: MARGIE RASEE. i thought that she did really good in RM. she really acted like a tomboy :thumbup:
Nang Rai of the Year: MINT NATWARA
Fresh Koo Kwan of the Year: OM AND SAMMIE!! they were really the only reason why i watched BDR. :coverlaf:
Pranang of the Year: i knew everyone would choose yadech, so i wanted to spread my love to other couples. i chose MARIO AND TAEW. ;)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Best Lakorn of the Year: BUNDAI DOK RUK. it was the only one that i was really excited about each week. :woot:
Best Channel of the Year: of course, CHANNEL 3!!! :thumbsup:
Most Popular Lakorn of the Year: you can't doubt that GAME RAI GAME RUK, is the most popular.
P'ek of the Year: no one in this world can be better than my man, MARK PRIN :dance1:
N'ek of the Year: MARGIE RASEE. i thought that she did really good in RM. she really acted like a tomboy :thumbup:
Nang Rai of the Year: MINT NATWARA
Fresh Koo Kwan of the Year: OM AND SAMMIE!! they were really the only reason why i watched BDR. :coverlaf:
Pranang of the Year: i knew everyone would choose yadech, so i wanted to spread my love to other couples. i chose MARIO AND TAEW. ;)
I like your ideas. :thumbsup:

Asy

sarNie Immature
By the way I update the data in case you voters want to change your vote.

p/s: Its a shame that no one is voting for our all-time-favorite Pra ek Ken Theeradeth.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way I update the data in case you voters want to change your vote.

p/s: Its a shame that no one is voting for our all-time-favorite Pra ek Ken Theeradeth.
I love Ken, but KRLJ did him no justice. I disliked his role, well I disliked the lakorn overall.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I was more interested interested with the other two couples P'Phet - Rin and Chatchai - Toon instead, LOL.
Same here, Phet/Rin and Chatchai/Toon was cuter and they had more good scenes and connections than Ran/Bua.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ ditto! I love Ken dearly but KRLJ definitely ruined his chances of shining this year. The other couple was definitely more entertaining and fun to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ ditto! I love Ken dearly but KRLJ definitely ruined his chances of shining this year. The other couple was definitely more entertaining and fun to watch.
Ken would had a better chances if he didn't accept KRLJ or not in completely it got
ruined cos of Uma99 I want to see P'Ken back to play for
Khun Da Lakornthai or Broadcast he needed a reunion with
them but 2012 he will reunite with them but Ch3 just take lots of time to confirm :nailbiter: :girlmad:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Honestly I now start to feel annoying with CH3 if they just continue focusing on promoting the younger generation. :girlmad: