Asian Snacks?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kanom Chan -.-" My mom makes them every weekend for us lol and i would stop by her place and grab some... she makes them sweet, medium sweet, and non-sweet LOL she knows us and how picky we are so she adjust to our taste lmao. Oh Hi-chew's! I love that stuff man everytime we go to the asian market we grab a bunch LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yummm P'Tina I wish I had someone to make me kanom chans every weekend, I would love them to death!!! It's hard to find decent tasting ones in the market around here..or maybe I need to shop around some more lol. This Laotian lady back home who used to own a restaurant before selling it out to new owners seriously made the best kanom chans. Awww how I so miss her kanom chans! The new restaurant owners don't have an array of desserts for me :(.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis one thai grocery store sell all kinds of dessert every week and my mama stop by and get like 3 different kinds lol i'd call up my friends and be like guess what? i'm eating kanom chan LOL

lol silly the sandwiche is not a snack
yea it is. i eat it like a snack LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
just wondering, what's kanom chan? ahahha
it's like a sweet gelatin type desert made from various things. some things you may find in the layers are gelled coconut cream, mashed yellow beans, and other stuff. it's DELICIOUS!! haha

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Since this is about asian snacks and all lol I just thought of the 7eleven stores in Thailand. They have the best stuff there, like salapao, dim sum, red bean buns, dumplings. Whenever I'm there I'd always go to 711 just to buy junk food and drinks.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
ohhhhH! those are kanom chan.. haha, i've tried those before. lol, my mom tried to make them before, but she couldn't make em right =[ .. haha ;D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mmmm this Meiji chocolate covered almonds that my friend brought for me this weekend. This stuff is so addicting and so delicious!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol... spermy nam??? uhmm... I want to think that its food, but why do I get the sense that its not?

Oh wait.. you said nam wan!! lol... my mind's in the gutter.
HAHAHAHA! you forgot the wan part. well, i don't blame you. the gutter's my favorite hang out. hence, the spermy. lol