Asian Fuse Idol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's because you love me too much to deny me. i still have my charm...also known as my whiny, stalkerish, if-you-don't-let-me-judge-i'll-never-stop-bothering-you ways. LOL

P.S. when should i check in again. message me just in case I miss stuff in here. this place is so huge now that i forget to look/check in in certain places. you know what? the judges should have some kind of conference to talk about what criterias to look for (etc) when judging. should we find a time to meet in chat? i also have some other ideas that i'd like to share for this competition. it's very goooood too. hahaha

mai92

sarNie Adult
is it possible to count me in too?.... :rolleyes1:
well i guess it's already too late, but if you guys need more contestants count me in too k? :thumbsup:
well only if you want to.... :thanks: :mellow:

Hiatus

Super Momo
it's because you love me too much to deny me. i still have my charm...also known as my whiny, stalkerish, if-you-don't-let-me-judge-i'll-never-stop-bothering-you ways. LOL

lmaooo so what do I get to let you be a judge now =D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i might swtich my song, anyone have an instument for: Thur Tam Hai Chan Kid Teung Tae Thur by M Auttapon&Punch

or

Kwarm Roo Seuk Dee Dee (Tee Mai Aht Bauk Krai) by Fluke the Star

thanks.

Hiatus

Super Momo
sorry about the LATE reply lol finals are starting there are so many things to do! SO YEAH we have 3 judges now! cool cool

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL! ITS MORE LIKE pull a "somebody is gonna get hurt REAL BAD"

said. Russell Peter
HAHAHAHA "yes, i may get into a little bit of trouble, but i know that it will take them 23 minutes to get here. in that time, somebody gonna get a hurt real bad..."

Um, why are we able to recite all of russell peter's bits?! LOL Cuz he is a hilarious!

"and white people, beat your kids!"

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Sorry Kiddos I was around out and about plus New year has got me tied up....

If you don't see any update posted by me or Darvil by Monday April 25th concerning about this contest you can kick Darvil? Heheh just kidding but yes I'll get everything done over the weekend. You'll definitely see a post, a video, and etc.

Repeat contest is still on...

This thread was made purely for head up notice so while you wait for due dates you can start practicing and recording.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Kulyia... I'm pretty sure deadlines wouldn't be anytime soon... You'll have some time to recover.... Just don't drop out, we need alots to participate... Including varieties of voices..... Good Luck Everyone and hello p'Thookie!!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
p'K... will Darv be posting this out on the home page banner anytime soon? or would you like me to ask him instead???