Asian Cinema

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi guys! I finally got a chance to put the store back up after trying to edit and all that junk. I'm now selling Chinese series as well. Some of them are...

Mulan (1999)
The Ching Emperor (1994)
Thief of Honour (1991)
The New Adventures of Chor Lau-Heung (1984)

and MANY more!

I will continue to update as much as possible when I have newer things. At the moment I'm still trying to put in more so stay tuned! :dance2:

So check out my store and pass it around to friends and family!
http://www.theasiancinema.com/

little

sarNie Adult
wow i've been looking to watch all the older ancient chinese series for a long time early 1990 tvb their the best. some i remember and some i don't brings old time memories. i have some interests. u sure have some treasures. how come u wanna sell them it's hard to find these old good series. i would keep for my treasures. but it's good u let it out. where do u live and how much it would cost me. i mean the price there like what $18 is affordable. instead of the website they sell like $50 for a serie and that's too much. are they in good condition and all. how many discs in 1 serie and is it complete. let me know. thanx i remember when i was young my family would watch it day and night like going 15-20 tapes non stop and it broke the vcr. hahaha

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i've been looking to watch all the older ancient chinese series for a long time early 1990 tvb their the best. some i remember and some i don't brings old time memories. i have some interests. u sure have some treasures. how come u wanna sell them it's hard to find these old good series. i would keep for my treasures. but it's good u let it out. where do u live and how much it would cost me. i mean the price there like what $18 is affordable. instead of the website they sell like $50 for a serie and that's too much. are they in good condition and all. how many discs in 1 serie and is it complete. let me know. thanx i remember when i was young my family would watch it day and night like going 15-20 tapes non stop and it broke the vcr. hahaha
Hello. I have a lot actually and you can check my channel because I usually upload the themes there before I do anything to the website. They are actually in DVD but not the real copies ja. It's only the copied versions but all of them are in good quality guaranteed. I price my series by how many DVD disc there are per series. Such as:

2DVD's = 17.50
3DVD's = 18.50
4DVD's = 19.50

I don't charge shipping and if you order a lot then I give discounts =) Feel free to contact me on my channel. I usually don't check forums much.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanamas u told me you have a old pratinowong how many part is there and how much are you planning to sell it for ?
Sorry for the late reply..I don't really come on here so sorry for that..As for how many parts there are I'll have to get back to you on that ja..