Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to watch Off on screen. I've never seen him act before, only see him in talk shows. I can't wait to see how mean he will be. I just love his voice though.
he was in tee trakoon sohng w/ aum a., mike, and kik. he was pretty good in dat one. he was a ass though lol he played his character well :) oh and he played as a crazy person in his mvs lol he was good in those too :D

tina

sarNie Hatchling
OMG preview of lakorn looks so dramatic and good...Thanks for uploading. I can't wait to see this.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh. the previews look so hot. The chemistry with Pim and Captain is so much more than their first lakorn together. I so wanna watch it now. I wonder when it will be airing. Ann Alisha looks good in the clothes she's wearing. Her voice is still annoying but she's can play the bitchy character. I rather see her as that versus of normal goody tushy n'ek.

Noom, ahh he's so hot. He needs to make a lakorn with Fresh. Those two got major chemistry.

Oh, dang he's hot too. I so wanna see him on scene again.

This is totally something, Captain and Pim can do together. It's fits their personality.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i rather have ann as the n'k than pim, i don't know i just don't see anything in her, i mean no offense but she's ugly. captain is way too good for her i can't believe he use to date her. if they have captain and pim pairing up they should at least have pepper in here too so ann can be pair up with him again.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i rather have ann as the n'k than pim, i don't know i just don't see anything in her, i mean no offense but she's ugly. captain is way too good for her i can't believe he use to date her. if they have captain and pim pairing up they should at least have pepper in here too so ann can be pair up with him again.

hahah yea thats wut i'm saying they should have put pepper in here so ann could have him =]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol too much ann and pepper. i like num though so i'm ok w/ him and ann together. he just looks so scary in every pic. y can't he smile? lol

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol too much ann and pepper. i like num though so i'm ok w/ him and ann together. he just looks so scary in every pic. y can't he smile? lol
omg yes i like num and everything but man he never smiles in his picutres. o well at least she's pairing up with some one interesting. lol

.diane.

Media Fanatic
exact changed da title to dis lakorn to athithaan rak. how did i know dat they was haha here's a clip of da lakorn from exact's press conference dat was held today dec. 4th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8vvCfj99Fg it looks good :D
news credit to aofpongsak.com and youtube link credit to aof's webmaster who bootlegged da screening LOL
yay sirasak does the theme it seems - i'm glad cause he was on hiatus and i was sad if he wasn't gonna come back to sing again lol. ooooh aoffy looks hot. i've always wanted him to do a pra'rai role. he would be good for it. he's pretty versatile and there's three ways his character will go down : death, jail, or crazy or a combination of crazy while incarcerated. well most pra'rai that are really evil just have death or jail lol. let's eliminated crazy :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yay sirasak does the theme it seems - i'm glad cause he was on hiatus and i was sad if he wasn't gonna come back to sing again lol. ooooh aoffy looks hot. i've always wanted him to do a pra'rai role. he would be good for it. he's pretty versatile and there's three ways his character will go down : death, jail, or crazy or a combination of crazy while incarcerated. well most pra'rai that are really evil just have death or jail lol. let's eliminated crazy :p
lol yea i was thinkin da same. death or jail. but for real from what i read his character deserves death lol oh yea it's airing in feb :D :D dats only next month! yayyyyy

.diane.

Media Fanatic
lol yea i was thinkin da same. death or jail. but for real from what i read his character deserves death lol oh yea it's airing in feb :D :D dats only next month! yayyyyy
^ sugoi! ~airing so fast yay! dang i'm gonna be busy i'll probably be tuning in after a few episodes or after it ends. february is busy for me >_<; btw diamend i always love your aoffy gif. it's tooo cute and silly :lol:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
sounds interesting but i don't like that ann alisha got demoted to playing supporting roles that's not right she still lead n'ak material. :angry: