Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
o.k. a brief description of the characters that i read from Exact webboard.
Captain play as Pah-luang a guy who likes to help other people.
Pim play as Khun Ying Ing-Fah artistic,she see everything fun,kidish personality,she is down to earth doesn't see herself as a royal person. she ran out of her house because doesn't want to get marry to Aof. She and Captain met, first she misunderstood him thought he stole the money. after she understand him they help eachother and fell in love.
Aof play as Khun Chai Petch-Tair an ambassador, greedy, he doesn't love Pim but agree to marry because he want her palace that cost over thousands of dollar.
Ann play as Karagade ,she's the most pretty girl in her country. she is in love with Captain and does everything to please him because she want him to like her back but he see her as just his good friend. after she know he love Pim she would show jealous over him often.
Nom Uttapol play as Thep a quiet guy,he's aof's right hand guy, loyal, does everything Aof tell him to do, he goes after to look for Pim. then he met Ann and fell in love with her.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
aww...ann falls for captain but he only likes her as a friend. how sad. well it's kinda interesting how ann and num is paired up. hehe oh well can't wait to watch it. thanx for the info.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang the guy in the pic with Ann wearing the suit and glasses looked so creepy..his eyes are staring wide open and he looked soo serious...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww sucks Oh only has a cameo he should of got wit Ann A or something

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i wish p'oh had a bigger part too but he's a p'ek and dis lakorn already have a p'ek. ish okie next lakorn! here's another article:

pearl pharadee as Salin: she's khun chaay phet thae's ho lmao excuse my language. in da article she said dat she play as his secretary and they have a secret affair. she play as nang raay but she's not raay in front of people. she's a gold digger and she wants to be aof's wife for real but he won't let it happen cause he don't take her seriously. he's only w/ her to sleep w/ her. she wants aof all to herself but aof's target is pim (for her money). Salin's always schemin to get rid of pim behind aof's back.

credit: aofpongsak.com
man da pranaang in dis lakorn can be anybody i don't care but ahh just reading bout aof's character more and more makes me wanna see dis lakorn so bad already!!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol diamend u're so funny. yeah i can't wait to see it. i want to see how aof's character is and i want to see ann too. lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dam i was confused got a question isnt kong and bee namthip have a lakorn in singapore and captain+pim new lakorn hey is this 2 differents lakorns but at same ceremony same day? Oooo so cool ann alicia is in here she so pretty and cap+pim cute couple not fan of them but they cute couple in tard ruk torrnong i like the style of this lakorn like norther mountains style

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see aof too. I can't believe he's bad. He looks so gentle, but he problemly can act mean. I love PIm and captain, but can't wait to see aof. He's my favorite singer from grammy...LOL!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I hate than Ann is only getting supporting roles. I think Ann's acting is so much better than Pim's not because I love Ann but Iono it's just kind of there. And is Ann gonna get a pair in this lakorn?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
can someone post up pics of all of other characters...i know who captain and pim are, so i just want the other cast....thanks

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I hate than Ann is only getting supporting roles. I think Ann's acting is so much better than Pim's not because I love Ann but Iono it's just kind of there. And is Ann gonna get a pair in this lakorn?
ann is gonna be paired up w/ num

can someone post up pics of all of other characters...i know who captain and pim are, so i just want the other cast....thanks
if u go to page 1 of dis topic u'll see pix of da whole cast

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ann is gonna be paired up w/ num
ty girl always have my back ahhahaha ... but darN Ann isn't going to be like a nang rai that turns good is he? I wouldn't mind actually hhahaha cause sometimes the nang rai gets more scene, but I think it's kind of lame that they put Ann as the supporting role... I know in Maya Pissaward she was supporting but annoying LOL; but with Pim iono Ann might steal the show; cause honestly Pim's acting isn't all that good =/ .... It depends on what the characters life and etc is like also I guess....