Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i sooo hope that ann doesn't have this little meaningless part where she gets with num and that's it. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope she aint meaningless either but it don't sound like she's dat unimportant. num's perdy important so ann should be important too right? lol somebody at exact said dat b/kong's lakorn is gon air after pleuak saneha. well actually they said they asked b and b said it will. so i'm hoping dis will air after b/kong's lakorn. somebody else posted dat suphaap barut dern din (p'oh/pim) will air after kong/b's but um dat lakorn has been stocked for 2 yrs. and p'oh didn't say dat it will air after kong/b's so if he dunno how do dat person know? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm it would make sense to give ann a little meaningless part otherwise she will be the main focus of the lakorn and not Pim. =/... but Ann arg Iono why they put her in supporting roles she does awesome as a nang ek. except for maya pissaward that lakorn was just retarded

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm it would make sense to give ann a little meaningless part otherwise she will be the main focus of the lakorn and not Pim. =/... but Ann arg Iono why they put her in supporting roles she does awesome as a nang ek. except for maya pissaward that lakorn was just retarded
HAHAHA i know maya pissaward was dumb as hell. good thing it was short though. i loved ann and oh in meua wan fah plian see. but now they're roles are <_< and p'oh keeps doin cameos. but i get y he doesn't have much work now cause he's tryin to get his degree. deres more pix from dis lakorn but i was too lazy to post cause it's just aof and his secretary ho lol maybe i'll do it now.

dis article da cast talks bout lying

credit: aofpongsak.com

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol education is a major priority to thai people. most celebs either have or is pursuing a degree in somethin. p'oh started off as a business major in advertising but dat was way b4 he started acting so i dunno if he kept goin w/ dat or changed it to somethin else.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u welcome Azlisakhmer. his degree is long overdue. he started school da same time as erybody else in his class and now he's 29 and he's still a undergrad lol acting prolonged it. he took too many jobs and put his education aside. it's ok though at least he's back in school. i hope dis time he stays and finishes.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
exact changed da title to dis lakorn to athithaan rak. how did i know dat they was haha here's a clip of da lakorn from exact's press conference dat was held today dec. 4th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8vvCfj99Fg it looks good :D
news credit to aofpongsak.com and youtube link credit to aof's webmaster who bootlegged da screening LOL

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hmm it does look good, I just don't like the fact that Ann is basically a n'rai in here. Didn't realize that. I wouldn't mind if she was the main character but bad, kind of like MedusaPang in Maya or Bee N. in Saeng Soon but it seems like she really is supporting and her character seems annoying to boot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot Diamend for the clip. the preview looks very good. romantic. aaww. how sad Pim doesn't remember Captain after the accident and it looks like he's blind. it will be dramatic and sad. i can't wait to see it.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
The preview looks good. Now I really want to watch it. I can't wait to see them all. Wonderful cast by the way.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
ehh..it's lot better then before. lol i guess i'll take it. lol thanx diamend!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
:D u welcome kat. man i wish they'd air dis now but they're scheduled to film all da way through january. i hope they finish early lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Does Kik play in this la korn or she play in la korn with B and Kong? She probably play as nang rai again. *sigh* :( Anyone know? Thanks. I like her from Pentor with Chakrit. They are so cute.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ththanks for the preview... it looks soo good .. cant wait till it airs... i already miss the captain and pim pairing since tard ruk taranong...
dunno y but it looks long .... but i'll still watch it all

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u welcome, ausa. it seems like it's gon be long. they been filming since end of september and their scheduled to film through january. but i don't mind. da longer it is da more aof is in it :D :D oh my goodness though i hope they make his character die in da end. he so evil and nasty :arrg:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch Off on screen. I've never seen him act before, only see him in talk shows. I can't wait to see how mean he will be. I just love his voice though.