Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao dat part where aof was like "lakorn reuang nee sanook mai khup?" to pim's daddy i was like HAHAAAAA it's a lil ironic lol he's lovin dis evil role man lol when he was forcing pim's daddy to fingerprint da documents he let out a laugh and it was his real laugh lol karakate is gon get worse lol mannnnnnn but she'll probably learn her lesson like all characters do or usually they do

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Whaooo!! AOF man, dude is a bad a**!!! he should play more evil roles....that hotties got some talent!! He and Ann are both nuts!! CRAZYYYY!!!! Im just so pissed that the good guys aren't even getting a break yet? I just wish Pim's mom would help them in some way!!! Is there is light at the end of this tunnel???

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jeezusss it's like raeng kheun raeng kheun every day. lol aof he's acting while he's acting in here LOL when he's w/ pim he's all caring and what not then w/ her daddy oh my lordy i was scared for da man today lol it's so saddddd it's hard not to feel sorry for pim's daddy even though he was mean as shiet too. tomorrow da house gon get shot up :wacko:

i wouldn't mind seeing him in another raay role lol his face fits it man. he look mean as shiet when he don't smile

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
yeah, totally agree AOF is soo awesomely EVIL...and today's episode...another crazy one...finally Captain stands up for himself against Ann!! Whaooo go boy go!! When she tried to hold him back from goin to Pim and he yelled at her!! I was like "yes!!" About time!! Num's character is beginning to build, we finally kno a little more about the dude. but i feel like this lakorn is going to end soon....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it's gon end tuesday. sam and mam's lakorn airs wednesday. i wanted to kick aof when he was pretending to cry when he was in pim's daddy's room w/ pim. my god dat ass. ohhh mannnnnn i laughed when captain yelled at ann today LOL god damn dat girl but da lakorn probably wouldn't last dis long if it wasn't for her character LOL

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
ends on tuesday??!! oh man, wat am i gonna watch...i guess i can watch sawan bieng....i just wanted to wait until now!! heard its sooooo good!!! ken is hot and ann is classic!! but artitarn ruk is always nice to see pim, she's one of my favorites. does anyone know what lakorn she's gonna be in next? i haven't heard of anything new lately on her...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't want it to end lol i wanna keep seeing aof LOL um i have no idea what pim's doin. u can check at her site www.zaza-gang.com

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
today's episode was pretty good!! darn karakate!!! wat a backstabber!! khamlao says it all!!! she's gonna regret it....get over it girl!! do you guys think she will ever fall for num?? i dont kno where the writers are going w/ the random kisses from num?? it doesn't affect her at all!! haha!! maybe its his glasses or his platforms that turns her off!!! LMAO!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAOOOOOO PLATFORMS HAHAHA yeaaaa today's eps was goood. i don't like da random kisses either. it's just funkin weird. if a dude randomly kissed me like dat i'd pop him in da face jeezus and run for my life LOL man aof really don't care bout nobody but himself. he killed his ho oh well she stupid anyway lol aw but they killed took tik. i liked him he was funny. when he talks it's like he's barking LOL and his hair make him look like a dog too haha. ann's so cute but karakate ahhhhh she so damn selfish. she need get knocked out and lose her memory

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Yeah, Aof plays the ultimate evil complex!! both selfish and heartless!! I have a feeling that the next ep is gonna be like daja vu...Aof is gonna force Pim to marry him or else Captain gets hurt!! Just like what their parents went through! I bet cha!! Poor Captain and Pim, never get a break, someone needs to knock Aof out so he can lose his memory!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Aof plays the ultimate evil complex!! both selfish and heartless!! I have a feeling that the next ep is gonna be like daja vu...Aof is gonna force Pim to marry him or else Captain gets hurt!! Just like what their parents went through! I bet cha!! Poor Captain and Pim, never get a break, someone needs to knock Aof out so he can lose his memory!!!
yea dats what's gon happen. i posted spoilers b4. LOL lose his memory so he can become dat fake ass nice guy dat he was in front of pim and her daddy b4? i don't mind dat dude either lol actually he'll just lose his memory not his personality lol god damn ai jao leh

karakate pisses me off!!
:lol: i feel u man

Bou

sarNie Adult
im sad that this lakorn is going to end soon..what will i watch other than SB? I really feel that everyone is doing such a good job at their role...their actings really good...especially pim, she has really improved on her acting! I hope to see her in more lakorns :D...

I was also wondering, does pim have a website??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
zaza has a site. www.zaza-gang.com she has more work than da other 2 girls so they'll always be stuff on her dere.
i don't want dis lakorn to end either. i'll miss ai jao leh lol

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
im sad that this lakorn is going to end soon..what will i watch other than SB? I really feel that everyone is doing such a good job at their role...their actings really good...especially pim, she has really improved on her acting! I hope to see her in more lakorns :D...

I was also wondering, does pim have a website??

Hi Bou, yeah i think Pim is great especially in those crying scenes she did when Captain was blind! I love her! And Captain's crying skills are moving in this movie! Please don't end yet!!! If anyone is interested I was able to find to find the song to that moving ep when Captain was finally able to see again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuLjxDUOE9s

But Zaza does have an offically site from GMM. http://zaza.gmember.com/
And Diamend is right, Pim does a ton more stuff than Kaew or Waan. She's always busy with either lakorns or shooting "Pen Tor" w/ Chakrit. That sitcom is soo freaking hilarious!!! I've been following her work since their lastest album came out early last year. They were always one of my fav. groups back in the day and I lost track of them for a while until recently, they've changed a lot and I think they all look great! Pim has a fan club site too, check it out! http://pimmadafamilyclub.withme.us/index.htm

I'll also miss JAO LEH too!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why there's not alot of people following this lakorn lol...as for me im enjoying it...i love the pairing and the acting..like i said...pim's improved, and everyone's acting is also great..i honestly think pim is an underrated actress compared to others..but this is just my opinion..i dont remember how or when i became such a fan of pim and her group...i love all of their voices..and i hope that maybe one day soon that her and captain get back together...they are so cute together!! i can't help but blush and smile when they had the love scene in this lakorn haha...call me crazy...

but thank you sooo much for giving me the link to their website!! its greatly appreciated

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i knowwww dis lakorn is so good. but lots of people think dat it's way too dramatic. dem torture scenes was a lot to handle though i'll admit. what da hell man captain went through hell again and again. but still it's a entertaining lakorn. when it ends no more ai jao leh but he's always gon have vdo clips up on youtube lol