Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat scene when captain had his bandages removed was sad huh? but i'm happy for him dat he can see again and he's finally going home YAYYY

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Captain has a really nice cry. i was like AWWWWW! ahahha =) i dont' like ann alicia in this one. But i see some of you like her more than Pim? I think Pim is better than Ann A tho =)

Bou

sarNie Adult
i love pim and ann equally! but in this lakorn i love pim more then ann...ann is getting on my nerves, i mean if she truly loves him, she would want to see him happy, and thats with pim

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
I agree....ann's character is being selfish...even in that scene with num she admitted that at the end result she's happy even though others may not be...but love makes u blind i guess...i love pim in this, she's grown up a lot from her previous movies. I remember her way back when in tawan tat boorapa, she was way young and its been years since zaza had a new album which came out last year and the girls are all grown up and all look beautiful!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't like Ann in here....with the selfish attitudes. Although, I loved the one she played with Pepper. Ann's better off playing innocent characters than muture roles for now. Anyways, I love Pim in here....she's great with her cryings and actings and all. I give two thumbs up for Pim and Captain.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In a way I think what Ann is doing is right because I mean he keeps hurting over and over because of Pim; her dad isn't allowing them to be together so regardless of her allowing him too or not he's always gonna end up getting hurt :wub: and I'm being biased hahha I was never really a big fan of pim; I think she's ok, but eh. Her acting improved in this lakorn I gotta say.

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
I've always wondered how the writers would have ann's character fall for num because so far it seems like she's soo attached to captain's character. well reading the thai exact spoilers, looks like they are gona have num kipnap ann in the upcoming episodes! that's gona be fun to watch!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
num and ann is so awkward to me LOL and he is so weird w/ da random kissing haha i don't like it. they don't know each other at all. aof aint pretending to be nice no more. i liked it when he was pretending to be nice LOL his character don't belong on earth. i hope he dies in da end haha

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just have to say I am thrilled Captain can see again. It was so sad to see him in such pain in yesterday's episode after he told Pim to leave his hospital room. I thought Ann would have walked in and realized what she was doing to him and Pim. I do love this lakorn. I can't believe Captain's dad is so stubborn and refuse to help Captain and Pim together. I wish Pim's mom would send him more signs or something. I am thinking Captain's dad will be the DR in the end that helps out Pim's dad and that's how both dads will give in to their kids.

I really don't care for Ann is this lakorn at all. She is very selfish, and thinking of herself only. Why keep throwing yourself at someone you know loves someone else anyway? You can tell though she is starting to have some type of feeling for Num though especially when she was saying her good byes to him. I just want Num to lose those glasses man...

Can't wait for tomorrows epi. This lakorn should be ending very soon right?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
feels like it's gon end next week. ok so dis is what happens to petch-thae in da end:

credit: p'jing at aofponsak.com
haha see i knew he wasn't gon live

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
Whao...Aof is soooo evil!!! He's screwing up though, admitting to Pim's dad about his intentions...jumping the gun thinking that he's gonna win!! Well see about that...!!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is getting so sad. I'm trying not to cry for captain and pim. Their love is so strong, but natural force is pulling them apart. One doesn't remember anything, but know that there's a connection, and the other is letting go becasue he knows their love will hurt them more....How SAD....
Ann is pretty, but this role doesn't match her. Plus, she's too selfish. Thinking only about herself, and allowing more pain for pim and captain. *sigh*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
spoilers for next week:

mon - 4/21:
phaluang decides to help ohng-in so he can get karakate back and thep finds out that petch-thae poisoned ohng-in

tues - 4/22:
after thep was sure that it was petch-thae was behind everything he and phaluang work together to try to save ingfah and ohng-in

wednes - 4/23:
karakate was worried about phaluang so she told petch-thae what phaluang and thep was planning thinking dat phaluang will be safe but petch-thae shot him and da others instead

thurs - 4/24:
after phaluang and ingfah were caught by petch-thae infah decided to sign the marriage license w/ petch-thae so he can let phaluang go

man karakate is pissin me offf :rolleyes: i lob num man but he is extra tiny lol even standing by himself he look small as hell

babiblue4u

sarNie Egg
LMAO! that's soo funny, I totally agree that Num looks so small in this lakorn....usually the characters that he plays are suppose to be tough and strong but please get rid of those glasses!!! And karakate is beginning to be obsessed w/ Captain, she's like hangin on his shirt tail...and what's worst is that in the upcoming spoilers, shes gonna get worst...we'll just have to wait and see!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yea da glasses bother me too and i have a feeling he wears platforms sometimes in dis lakorn LOL i remember in one scene i saw ah ooy had on platforms. i was like y?? he aint short. lmao it was funny though

Bou

sarNie Adult
oh man i cant wait to see what happens next...and aof...he's so evil!!! again..karakate is pissing me off...doesn't she know that pahluang doesnt love her!?