Artitarn Ruk (Exact)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what now? somebody said aof and p'oh look alike? LMAO oh man i see no similarities at all. one's white ones not :lol: and p'oh is very tiny na

credit: khon tawan ork from pantip.com

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man I have such a hard time watching this lakorn cause i feel so bad for cap; It's like awwwwwwww's and I don't know I guess I'm not really use to him play such a weak role; I'm like watching it and then I see him gets beaten and tossed around and he never responds it's like ugh so frustrating for him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i knowwwwwwww. captain is goin through hell again and again. aof is so damn mean to him but he look good doin it LOL he's creepy man in dat one eps when he knocked captain out after his peepos beat him then when pim was lookin for captain he took her hand and was all super nice. dats creepy. it reminds me of dem murder movies where da murderer is cruel as hell when they kill people and in public they're nice as nice can be :wacko: exact still hasn't posted up spoilers yet :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i knowwwwwwww. captain is goin through hell again and again. aof is so damn mean to him but he look good doin it LOL he's creepy man in dat one eps when he knocked captain out after his peepos beat him then when pim was lookin for captain he took her hand and was all super nice. dats creepy. it reminds me of dem murder movies where da murderer is cruel as hell when they kill people and in public they're nice as nice can be :wacko: exact still hasn't posted up spoilers yet :(
LOL omg hahah yeah reminds me of this one movie serial mom lmao; or bi-polar people where they are one mood in one minute the next they are another mood lols;

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i'm happy he can pull off dis role but it's too muchhhh dere needs to be a comedy relief in dis lakorn lol god damn give captain and us viewers a break lol oh but dat one guy took tik i think one of da servants at pim's house he perdy funny lol when he talk it's like he's barking LMAO

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i finish watching part 5 that i rented from vdo store. omigosh! this la korn is so tragic ,Pim loose her memory and now Captain loose his eye sight. so horrible & so sad. i like the songs in here, so sweet & nice. what a sad romantic love story. but i like it. :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Man, I haven't been watching this lakorn, now I don't think I can.
It seem so sad. I'm not a fan of depressing lakorns. Tell me when it gets happy. I'll start watching then.
:)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
im sorry but in the end i think that cap should end with karakade or ann she's been there for him more sure pim lost her memory but at the same time it annoys me how she tries to find out more about her past but yet it seem like she hesitant; ugh;

whoa. this lakorn is crazy. pra-eg is getting abused so much. :eek:

yes. oh is a tiny dude but excellent actor. i will usually watch a lakorn he is in. for some reason, watching pim in this lakorn... sometimes she reminds me of a mixture of paula taylor & araya harget put together. :huh: