Episode 04: January 21st 2009

Translations: Open
Timing: Open
Editor/Grammar Check: Open

Episode 05: January 22nd 2009

Translations: Open
Timing: Open
Editor/Grammar Check: Open

This is for the first episode and then the first official week Artit Ching Duang Airs Since the first episode airs on a thursday I won't count that as opening week. If anyone wants to do any of the particular jobs for any particular episode just pm me or respond here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I can purchase a laptop that I have been planning to buy, I will do editing and checking grammar for episode 1. I will let you know by the end of this week if I got it or not. =D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah ^__^ they are that's one reason I quit; thank heavens lol that way I can fully prepare for Ching Chung; I might still release HQ version for download though; For this lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i wait for CC abd your sub too my love! ok, i wait for pepper and pray he ends up with ann alicia ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ching Chung which is speculated to be airing after Artit Ching Duang; -.-" I'm also working on Ngao Asoke right now still I've been really slaving into it lately thats why I'm so quiet lately lol but I hope that I can finish NA soon' it's a long awaited project

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ching Chung which is speculated to be airing after Artit Ching Duang; -.-" I'm also working on Ngao Asoke right now still I've been really slaving into it lately thats why I'm so quiet lately lol but I hope that I can finish NA soon' it's a long awaited project
If you need me to help you with NA let me know ok. And don't worry about translating SBS ep.10. Since Thuy is away she want me to take my time working on that project. So I have free time to help out if you need help with NA, just let me know. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol thanks dear; now a days I don't know where I have my head lol I think i get excited about to many things and try to do them all and then in the end realize I'm only human; lol I might get you to help me with some timing once I find my translations lmao because I am so bad when I save stuff I just save them wherever and then realize on man which hard drive did I save it to lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
My love I hear that Ann will be bad because she will be the one that cause the drama and stuff but quite unsure yet
hein? ann is the bad girl? :lmao: it reminds me what you said in one thread that now ann will be the mom and not the n'ek again :lmao: . bad, my pepper is alone at the end :lmao: .

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL yes I notice you're everywhere. ^_^
OK let's concentrate and get NA done and out of the way first before you start on your new project. Just PM me whenever you're ready to have me do timing for you. :D