Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Lucky I dont follow throught this lakorn...I only watch a few of the eposide...I watch the ending and Aom died...what a lame ending...

LaoDragon76

sarNie Egg
okie so did...sangla had abortion or what...i mean this storline suck cause it dontler us know what happen ... and that lady and rangrong never get to know that they are really daugther and mother...and we dont even know where neung came from..omg i hate movie like this somuch argh argh argh exact <_<

shengvang

sarNie Adult
this movie suck....aom has to come back looking like this that is stupid...
i cant beleive i actually watch this lakorn...but i like the beginning and that
is it...any i hope her next one is better....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Eventhough I hate Rong for being so evil; I see that she killed Rangsee, but you know.. it's so stupid how, Rawee, Neung, the lawyer, and the elderly servant were so adament about not allowing Rong to get near Rangsee, but yet Rangsee always ends up alone. If they were so scared Rong was going to kill Rangsee, then why not let the elderly servant guard the door like how she guarded the door so that Rong couldn't escape?? And why the hell would Rawee want to go to confront Soon too when Chode was about to go?? And as for Neung, when Soon called to tell him "come now, look at what Rong is about to do to Rangsee!" to lure him out of the house, I thought it was so stupid. Cause why would you leave to go save Rangsee when Rangsee is right upstairs??? Duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! What a disappointment!!
That is why I said Parn is responsible for his death lmao :loool:

@funco; I bought the twilight saga all of it hardcover for less than 30 bucks :loool: in brand new condition too
What where at!!!

okie so did...sangla had abortion or what...i mean this storline suck cause it dontler us know what happen ... and that lady and rangrong never get to know that they are really daugther and mother...and we dont even know where neung came from..omg i hate movie like this somuch argh argh argh exact <_<
So it's like this. Exact wants us fans to fill in the wholes ourselves. From watching the lakorns, Sanglaa did have an abortion, the crazy lady is Rong's biological mother, PARN DID MURDER AN INNOCCENT CHILD (but you know what if Sanglaa honestly and absolutely didn't want to abort the baby she could have gotten away or Thai people just want to show how cruel they are by forcing someone into getting an abortion or did Parn paid the doctors to give and force the abortion), Neung is just an orphan who doesn't know who his real parents are, and plus this lakorn was just totally messed up. Drag at some part and BAM a slap in the face... no a punch in the face with a sorry ending. LMAO and yes pra ek didn't save her this time. He did save her twice why not another :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeaahh despite the lakorn itself and script i loved the cast, they did awesome job! but jakjaan was soooo damnn annoying, forreals. her nang'rai sassyy voice gotta go!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
What a sad ending.. I've always wanted Rawee and Rong to make amends. Rawee may get the will at the end, but I don't think she will live happily ever after. She lost Rangsee and she has to live with the guilt of killing off his last heir and harming an innocent child. She has to live knowing that all the dead people, Saeng La, Rangsee, Rong and Khampaeng could be alive now had she not take matters in her own hands years ago when she found out Rangsee had another girl pregnant. So in the end, I don't think anyone won.

Rong had the right to want revenge for Saeng La, however... I really think that all that money and power blinded her judgement, cause it went way beyond revenge when she killed her real mother.

Wheww.. I'm just glad this crazy lakorn is over. I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope Aom comes up with an upcoming lakorn soon, A much better one that's worth watching! I want her to play for CH3 lakorns again. I'm hoping to see Aom w/ Mart & Chakrit someday! =) ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lome! I believe Parn is quite happy and satisfy. Even though she does feel remorse over Rangsee's death, the wanting the will so bad was just ugh! She was definitely eyeing it all along. She was so darn happy that she found the freaking damn new will. That just pisses me off. Plus she gets Chode. Erg! The lakorn just doesn't make any sense at all!!! Too many loop holes and lots and lots of flaws! I guess I will have to go kill Parn myself and put myself in jail. I think that would be more satisfying :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: good thing I stopped while I did or else I'll be pissed like the rest of you sarnies! I am definitely not finishing this lakorn. hahah.

lady0fdarkness

:lol: good thing I stopped while I did or else I'll be pissed like the rest of you sarnies! I am definitely not finishing this lakorn. hahah.
girl.. smart choice, you just added another year to your life. lol.. as for the rest of us, well for me at least, I think I also lost a brain cell after watching this.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
girl.. smart choice, you just added another year to your life. lol.. as for the rest of us, well for me at least, I think I also lost a brain cell after watching this.
:lol: I was gonna continue it, but my mama popped in the DVD & then they were talking about how Rong isn't the heir & that's when I decided I quit. :lol:

I know teachers tell you to never quit, but deng... this isn't worth it!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: I was gonna continue it, but my mama popped in the DVD & then they were talking about how Rong isn't the heir & that's when I decided I quit. :lol:

I know teachers tell you to never quit, but deng... this isn't worth it!!!
You're right! It is not worth it! But watch it if you can take stupidity! I almost drown myself many times. I skipped a few episodes and went straight to the end that was very disappointing!!! Noy you would have been so frustrated and annoyed about how the lakorn went! I swear they had like billions of chances to throw in twists but I guess they didn't use it well! Erg!

lady0fdarkness

^^the lakorn totally took a turn... a wrong turn that is. I really thought it should have been where Neung, the adopted heir, and Rong the real heir shacking it, but no one approves of their relationship, so they run away together. lol.. oh well..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I finally went through all the episodes and skim through it. Was I veryy very disappointed indeed! I mean I read the ending of the lakorn didn’t actually watch it until now. I’m proud of Aom doing such a great job in her very rai role but she did too well, LOL. Damnn, I wish Nat would’ve shot Aom instead of her committing suicide! That’d be a much more satisfied ending for me. I felt pity for him the entire lakorn, he fell inlove with the wrong person who’s done wrong so many times on purpose. He totally deserves better! He’s too good for Aom, seriously. :rolleyes: *sigh. What a sad ending for him. Well, Better for Aom to die than to not die at all. It’d be so awful if after all that she’s done to everyone she ended with a happy ending and got with Nat! I mean there are times I really dislike Nok too but I’m on her side. She’s got sins but actually is a better person than Aom for the most part. And she is the wife so she would get everything in the end not Aom. But damnn! This lakorn was wayyy more twisted than I though. If they have Aom as the real blood child instead I think it wouldn’t be so twist and cruel as it was. When I first started watching I has clueless that Aom may not be the real child but turns out she wasn't =/ I thought it was impossible for her not to be the real child but in the end she wasn’t! Grrrrrr. I don't get why they had to make this lakorn sooooo complicated and it crossed over the line for me everything that nang'ek would've done! But in the end Aom deserves what she deserves but they could of done something even more cruel to her, LOL. Although, I wished they had punished her even more. LOL, But oh well. I'm glad I didn’t continue after episode04! =) Though I've admit that the beginning was tempting and really good, intense! It's not worth watching and not worth dl at all! I want to see Aom and Nat together again though, But I doubt that'll happen again. LOL. I really like the p'rai in this lakorn, He’s a cutie! =) Jakjaan was sooo annoying, especially her voice + acting too. She's totally not nang'rai material, Actually I don't even consider her rai in here at all. Aom was even more rai than her, LOL! Jakjaan was just there for me, But she was hilarious at times. Haha! I like the part where she was dancing and singing in the elevator when they stuck her in there. LMAO! :p At first I really liked Aom's rai role, I was so into her role. LOL, But damnn as the lakorn continue she went over the line for me! Grrrrrr. She turned into a reaaaal n’rai! The most evil one!! Definitleyy. =/ As for Nat I'd love to see him in more lakorns as praek! I like him veryy much indeed! =) & I hope Aom returns soon with another upcoming lakorn. But who knows 'cause this lakorn had low ratings and Thailand didn’t love it and neither did us, LOL. I don’t think anyone enjoyed this lakorn! :p But I still hope to see Aom back onscreen again with a wayy better lakorn & script than this lakorn! Grrrrrrr. I’ve been wanting to see her with Chakrit and Mart someday! =) *cross fingers. Still hoping all these years for Chakrit & Aom!!