Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The ending was straight up b.s! LOL

Rangrong tries to shoot Parn but miss and then runs away to Saeng La's old house and Nueng is there waiting for her while Rawee is with the lawyer and she talks about how she's sinned so bad it's because of the fortune that caused everything and she was the reason if she didnt force Saeng La those years then nothing would have happened. She then says she will start turning to the temple to do good even if it can't erase her sin at least she'll feel better. Nueng convinced Rangrong to return to the mansion with him and then Rawee tells Rong that she has called the cops. When the cops arrive Rung is gone and left a letter behind apologizing for everything in the letter she said something that made Nueng think about how she pushed Kampaeng off the bridge. Nueng quickly goes to find her and they exchange words for a bit and she tells him that she loves him likewise him he tells her that he never truly hated her and she thanks him then jumps.

In the end Nueng is at the bridge that Rong jumped and says some words while pouring petals into the water
then

THE FREAKING END yup just like that

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Are you freaken serious!! all of this. all the heartache and headache we've been through they ended it like this!!! ???? ahhh

fun

Expired Sarnie
What a crappy ending indeed!!! This is so stupid! I can’t believe I even watched the whole thing with the power of FF... ERG! Everyone dying sounds so much better! Who is the damn script writer cause I am gonna still a pen up his or her a hole LMAO!!! Yeah that is how pissed I am about this. Stupid Stupid Stupid! Totally stupid!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The ending was straight up b.s! LOL

Rangrong tries to shoot Parn but miss and then runs away to Saeng La's old house and Nueng is there waiting for her while Rawee is with the lawyer and she talks about how she's sinned so bad it's because of the fortune that caused everything and she was the reason if she didnt force Saeng La those years then nothing would have happened. She then says she will start turning to the temple to do good even if it can't erase her sin at least she'll feel better. Nueng convinced Rangrong to return to the mansion with him and then Rawee tells Rong that she has called the cops. When the cops arrive Rung is gone and left a letter behind apologizing for everything in the letter she said something that made Nueng think about how she pushed Kampaeng off the bridge. Nueng quickly goes to find her and they exchange words for a bit and she tells him that she loves him likewise him he tells her that he never truly hated her and she thanks him then jumps.

In the end Nueng is at the bridge that Rong jumped and says some words while pouring petals into the water
then

THE FREAKING END yup just like that

One of the worse ending I have ever seen. There was not even a twist added to the ending. My ending was way better and I could have written a better script than that. Thanks Tina for giving up the heads up so now I don't have to waste my time. -_- <_<

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
The ending is stupid, the storyline is even stupider....
In the beginning the storyline was kinda good but they turned into a psycho.
They turned the nang eak into a psycho, killing ppll for money...even her own mom.
The storyline is plain and useless PSYCHO

fun

Expired Sarnie
But what gets me most, no punishment for Parn. Ugh! Okay so people listen up, I am going to marry a rich man. I cannot bare him a child because I am infertile. When he gets paralyze from an accident, I am worry free. It will be his fault instead of mine. So I find out that he has a mistress and she is pregnant, I will force that b**** to get an abortion. If the child return, I’ll show no mercy and kick her or his a** out! I will find every way to prove that she or he is not the real heir. When I gather evidence that she or he is not blood. In the end, I get a big fat of green and that evil child who tried to kill me will die when she or he is taking revenge because she or he was tricked by someone like Sanglaa. What a wonderful world, isn’t it! Way to go EXACT!!! LOL

well, aom did some excellent acting. i'm in love. :wub:

as for the ending, the lakorn doesn't have to end there for us. we can still imagine that everyone died. :lol:

SuzieNa978

sarNie Egg
i totally agree!!!!!! why was rangrong the only one who got punished?!?!?!?!? its sooooo not fair.... hello parnrawee should have been punished too. wat a waste of time. but yeah aom did do a great job.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I think that Rangrong got what she deserve and I think that Parnrawee got her punishment from Rangrong! All well deserve! But Rangrong did the worst, she killed someone who took her in and her own mother....

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i thought the ending was a little sad. i actually shed a few tears.. :( it could just be that i get emotional easily. haha.

yeah, the ending sucked. i was actually hoping that after neung throws the petals in the water and says his stuff, he would walk away and bump into a rangrong look-alike. sort of like a second chance for their love, you know. :wub: that would've been so much better.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
I agree- the ending was horrible. This was the ending I was dreading to have happen.

Aom did a fantastic job regardless in my opinion- too bad Neung and Rang Rong didn't end up together.

What a sad and depressing lakorn though- I feel so much more for Rang Rong did I do for any other character because she is just tragic from beginning to end.

And Barnawee- argghh- it will take too long to write how I really feel about her character. Nok is fantastic just her character is as responsible for the whole thing as Rang Rong is and yet she gets a second chance- the chance she wasn't willing to give to Rang Rong.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i totally agree!!!!!! why was rangrong the only one who got punished?!?!?!?!? its sooooo not fair.... hello parnrawee should have been punished too. wat a waste of time. but yeah aom did do a great job.
I know, gosh! I am just made at the script writer right now for being a dummieeee!!! I swear they had so many chances for twist and it would have made hella of a more rating. No wonder ch5 rating are usually blah lmao!!! FRUSTRATED even though it is over lol

I think that Rangrong got what she deserve and I think that Parnrawee got her punishment from Rangrong! All well deserve! But Rangrong did the worst, she killed someone who took her in and her own mother....
It was Parn who drove her to kill! See who started the whole thing- PARN!!! She is responsible for Rangsee's death even though Rong was the one who killed him.

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
I know, gosh! I am just made at the script writer right now for being a dummieeee!!! I swear they had so many chances for twist and it would have made hella of a more rating. No wonder ch5 rating are usually blah lmao!!! FRUSTRATED even though it is over lol

It was Parn who drove her to kill! See who started the whole thing- PARN!!! She is responsible for Rangsee's death even though Rong was the one who killed him.
BLAHHH i feel the same. we sarnies would do a whole better job if we can replace exact's script writers. i'm more than mad at the writers. they turned me COMPLETELY off. there were so much room for twists, but nope they weren't smart enough? i don't even know how to really describe them. this lakorn was too blehhhhh that it would make it to the top 10 or 5 worst lakorns of the year... and look, the year just barely started. LOL

but i'd have to say, p Aom did a great job as her character. i cried when she asked Nueng please not to hate her. it was the only tear i shedded for this lakorn. LOL I think Parn should take half the punishments for everything just like Rangrong. but they turned her into the real Nang ek? bleh!!! we all know she's not innocent. so in the end, Parnrawee lost her husband? wow?? it's not like she lost her child and lover like Sangla did. Parnrawee still has nueng AND the freakin lawyer guy. i can write a book on how much i don't like Parn's punishment. She barely had any real punishments. Oyyyyyyyyy!

Pong and Bee's lakorn better be good, or else i will be super duper duper pissed!

Gosh, i'm still mad at Artit Ching Duang's ending! urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I didn't watch this week's episode.. but I'm guessing rangsee is dead and Neung didn't R her ass? lol... ohh... the ending better not be a dream.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is a disappointment, but I'm impressed by Aom's acting. This is a new thing to see the na'ek has an evil character... So this storyling may not be like one that we all have seen before b/c it's different. I still gcongrats Aom for stepping outside her comfort zone and take on this challenge.

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, this lakorn pissed me off .. it's a total bs for sure..
i'm still mad that Parnrawee didn't get PUNISH for the crime she caused.
all these are done by her .. she's the problem starter .. it's not fear to have Aom die.
they both should just die!!!!!!! so mad :angry: