Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess it will end with RangRong killing Rangsee and the inheritance will go to Rawee and Neung. Looks like there will be no happy ending. So RangRong will either go to jail or commit suicide to escape her deeds. So the person who forced another to get an abortion with threats will get part of the inheritance. Wow, so if you do those kind of actions, your reward is a huge inheritance. What a wonder world we live in? <_< -_- If it's anyone that deserves the money, it is Neung alone.

What is up with the world today? If Rong will be punish what about Parn? Doesn't make any sense at all!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
man today's episode was whack. Rangsee finally finds out how Rangrong really is, man and her trying to push that pill in his mouth. WOW. Still I just don't like Rawee, and she ALWAYS goes to the lawyer, there's a crazy person at the house with your husband, yet you don't stay, instead you leave. I'm bummed that today's episode wasn't the one where Neung was going to attempt to 'r' Rangrong. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks rr... i will watch all the episode this week hopefully by tonight. but whoa hearing rong stuff that medicine in his throat was just soo sad... lol it must have been hard for aom to act out that scene... gosh i cant stand both rong and parn any more... might as well have them both die :loool:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^Tell me about it... I just fastforwarded through this entire week's episodes. I hate just about everything in the drama now. Although I did think, how awful and professional Aom and her Dad are in the evil pill stuffing scenes. lol

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
wow aom is crazy in this lakorn, gotta give her credit for being a evil bad girl for the first time. and i just finish watching the bitch slapping scene of aom and nok whoa CRAZYYYY

wow the pill scene
aom and her daddy wow i cant even do that, but they are professional.

credit to aomphiyada

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder what the dad reading, maybe book of ancestor or maybe the fortune teller telling him no heir? :huh:
now am scare of the ending of this lakorn :unsure: man i just hope something change rangrong (maybe neung can change her) but now she going wacko :wacko:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I know, but I think at this point, Neung probably won't be able to change her. So sad that they don't really have more moments together, I know that Neung fell in love with her, Rong, not so much with Neung. Although there was one point where I thought that Rong would decide to give the revenge up to be with Neung...maybe that was my imagination lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's going to be hard for Nueng to change her even if she's already had feelings for him because for one thing she has already came to far to just turn back and brake it all you know what would be super sad? If in the end after all that Aom has done and they do find out she is the real heir LOL; but I think that even if she is she will die -.-" leaving Rangsee as the last of his bloodline

nunoi

sarNie Egg
This is what I found today from this web site, www.exact.co.th/. Please read with caution.

9 March

Plan to murder Rangsee is successful just the way Rangrong plans. It makes Rangrong inherit all from Siriyathit’s will. Parnrawee doesn’t agree and complains to the police to charge Rangrong as a murderess. However, there is not enough evidence so Rangrong gets away.

10 March

When Piangsoon knows that Rangrong inherits all Siriyathit, he comes to demand his share from their promises to divide in half. Ranrong announces to sell the Sun to give half to Piangsoon to fulfill the promise.

11 March

After Rangsee’s death, Parnrawee leaves for seclusion at her vacation home which helps her find the new will that Rangsee wrote. Parnrawee is very happy and calls Pasakorn (Neung) immediately which Rangrong happens to know also. Rangrong is afraid that the truth will come out so she goes quickly to find Parnrawee to destroy the will.

12 March

The summary is the same as March 5.

PS,
The summary of "rape attempt' by Neung was shown at this site to be on March 5, then it changed to March 9. At this moment, it is taken off the site.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. the pictures got taken off to calm down the stir -- i swear, it's like they change the script everyday LOl ..
thanks for the summary ^^ I'll wait til it end and then finish it with the help of the fast forward button :loool:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow aom is crazy in this lakorn, gotta give her credit for being a evil bad girl for the first time. and i just finish watching the bitch slapping scene of aom and nok whoa CRAZYYYY

wow the pill scene
aom and her daddy wow i cant even do that, but they are professional.

credit to aomphiyada
omg aom is so evil but she is good at acting as an evil b****

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the updates. Saddd that Aoms dad is dying in this lakorn :( EXACT change their scripts too often. It's annoyinggg!

onahc

sarNie Elites
aom's acting is good, but there is much to be desired. and this lakon is getting silly with many unrealistic events. too much cheese!

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
No More Diva Roles For Aom:
“Artit Ching Doung” is almost over but “Aom” Piyada Akarasaeranee confessed she will not be playing anymore diva roles because her daddy says no more!

“I am afraid people will hate me because of it. But I can’t not do the job that’s given to me to the best of my ability. At first it wasn’t at all like this. The script changes and some people like it and some don’t. But it’s good for me. Someone told me if I get anymore evil than this they won’t watch it so judging from the work I consider myself very successful at it and I’m happy”

The feedback?

“Some people ask ‘why do you have to play this kind of role. They watch it and they’re scared of me but I can still walk around at the markets. The viewers are able to segregate between acting and reality. However I do feel uncomfortable playing this role. She’s so evil and I’m not saying I’m so good but ‘Rungrong’ is not normal. She’s as evil as they come”

At first your dad said he didn’t want you to play anymore diva roles - how is he taking it now?

“He said no more. It looks scary he says he doesn’t want to look into my eyes. I have to kill him and say bad things to him. I can’t deal with that. While I’m acting I’m not brave enough to look into his eyes. I will look at the bags under his eyes instead. I have to admit I am a bad actress. Honestly when I look into his eyes - I automatically feel sorry for him. Some scenes he’s crying and I forget that he’s not really my father in the lakorn because in real life he is. So it’s really stressful. She is so evil (sad voice) so I’m stressed. It took me 2-3 weeks to get over it. I hope those who started watching will continue watching this till the very end so they’ll know what happen in the end”
- credit Dirtii Laundry
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/03...yada/#more-2464

- Aww I actually thought Aom was really convincing as Rang Rong- and as evil as I found Rang Rong to be, I would have actually liked to see her play more rai roles. I thought it was something new and different- and I thought by accepting to play rai roles, it showed her versatility as an actress.

However, I kinda find it unprofessional to want to stick to just nangek roles- I dunno. I guess it must be hard to play so evil to your own father- but isn't that part of professionalism...

Anyways I still luv and respect her like I luv and respect Ann.

Thanks for posting spoilers by the way :D