Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol... yeahh me too :p i always dl lakorns for funn but never watch them! ahaa. i try to find time to though :p but i don't watch most of the lakorns i dl. i haven't been hooked on a drama since jairao ended, that was the latest lakorn i fully watched! i watched KLP but didn't finish either. and watching ACD which i'm totally hooked on at the moment but hope it won't dragg or piss me off later since i'm only on episode04, lol :p and DK i'm veryy behind on it now, which i don't even care anymoreee. i'll watch it whenever i'm boredd or sumthin' :p

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wait!! what?? the crazy lady was in the first episode? when i started watching the lakorn, it picked up with bee and captain in an office all upset, then bee is reading the letter that fang sends about being pregnant!! there are more scenes before that??

haha, silly. No my post says since the very first scene the lady is introduced; I just got this feeling when I first saw her.
The first episode only details the parents and the abortion clinic.

But weren't you slightly suspicious about how all Fang could do was scream? But the scene is cut shortly when it is retold to RAng Rong?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch one lakorn at a time lol i don't usually like to skip around and leave things unfinished but i will try somethin out once in a while to see if i wanna continue or not like klp i tried it to see what da acting was like lol but i decided not to go on cause i already saw da original.

yeaaaaaaaa i thought dat was weird. i thought fang got an abortion for real but then i knew she'd raise aom so i didn't think much of it afterward

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha, silly. No my post says since the very first scene the lady is introduced; I just got this feeling when I first saw her.
The first episode only details the parents and the abortion clinic.

But weren't you slightly suspicious about how all Fang could do was scream? But the scene is cut shortly when it is retold to RAng Rong?
OOOOMG...i don't know!! i don't think i saw that part!! hahahaha i think i must have saw tina's cut version. she missed the first 15 minutes of the first eps. and that was the one i downloaded!!

i watch one lakorn at a time lol i don't usually like to skip around and leave things unfinished but i will try somethin out once in a while to see if i wanna continue or not like klp i tried it to see what da acting was like lol but i decided not to go on cause i already saw da original.
hellz no, girl, i watch like 5 at a time!! hahahaha

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ahaaa! i'm a person who most of the time leave my dramas unfinished than go backk to it laterr on :p i don't finish alot of my dramas/lakorns that i watch! even if it's sooo good & is my favorites as well. i need to stop that habitt, lol :p i was watching chinese drama ying ye jia 3+1 with my favories qian en&ming dao but i stopped after episode07 b/c i wanted to watch it on big screen tv instead of youtube since it was getting so intenseee, lol :p

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
awww....i wish it were Aom and Tik so it could be like Roy Ley Sanae Rai in reverse (and Aom can get Tik back)

loving this lakorn tho! :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lmaoooo that funny WHITEROSE, it'd would feel soo greaaat to see aom get back at tikk :p lmao! hope they reunite soon so that'd happen! ahaa!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OOOOMG...i don't know!! i don't think i saw that part!! hahahaha i think i must have saw tina's cut version. she missed the first 15 minutes of the first eps. and that was the one i downloaded!!

hellz no, girl, i watch like 5 at a time!! hahahaha
damn 5 at a time lol i did 3 at a time once and man i aint do shiet but sit on my ass in front of da monitor lol i like to take my time watching so one at a time is good for me lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^hahaha

Sometimes I go on a streak where i want to just watch a lakorn, and when that happens, I kinda just watch whatever. Other times, I am just not that into it and go for long long periods without watching any of it. There was a one year hiatus of lakorn for me like a couple of years ago, but then I got back into it gradually when I started watching Klien Kaew Krajai (LOVE ROME AND RITA EVER SINCE!!!!).

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my jr yr in school i didn't watch lakorn at all. i was barely online dat yr. i studied my ass off to raise my gpa. i didn't think i could live w/o internet but it wasn't so bad lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
before, i use to concentrate on one lakorn at a time too, but then, these days, i don't mind fast forwarding through it. it's not really quality stuff anymore, so i'm like whatever...just look for the good parts, then move on. that's why i have to watch like five at a time, cuz u run out of stuff fast when you fast forward. lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can't wait until everyone finds out who RangRong really is. I'm pretty sure she is Khampang's daughter by now. I guess if Rangrang is not the real Rangrong, but took place of a baby that got aborted, in a way.. Rawee is still getting Karma. It's like the fake RangRong is avenging for the one that got aborted.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
You know, whether or not Rang Rong is Rang Si's daughter or not doesn't really help Parn's case at all... In fact, it makes things worse for her--she ordered the death of Rang Si's only heir!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's truee. It'll mean that Parn really killed the only blood of RAng Si only heir!! O_______O Troubles for her, definitley :p

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
From episode 14-
its seems like Rang Rong isn't the daughter of Sangla or Kun Rungsi because of her blood type
- I dont want to beleive it- I hope there is a twist- I wonder what that crazy lady's connection is to all of this- I hate having to wait to find out because I really just want to know already lol.

I cant believe Barnawee didn't even feel any remorse considering she believes that Sangla's real child died- what an evil person! and she's playing the victim in the whole situation. I honesty dont think she really loves Kun Rungsi- I mean they were arranged to be marry (I could be wrong) but I think she's in it for the wealth- isn't that why she told Sangla to get an abortion (because she was infertile and couldn't produce an heir- and so Sangla's child threatened everything she was about to gain)? I hope Barnawee turns out to be an evil person or guilty somehow cause I hate having to want to hate Aom's character.

I also thought the scene between Rang Rong and Neung was heartbreaking today- he's so hurt and torn- poor poor guy. When he asked Rang Rong to be the only person to be hurt by her- that was bittersweet. I hope they do end up together- but things seem to be turning towards a tragic side for Rang Rong- but still a person can hope :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess fans in Thailand and fans oversee have different preferences. I just get tired of really nam nao or typical lakorns with the really innocent and naive to the point of stupidity type of nang eks.
nam nao... most if not all are nam nao. lol...

before, i use to concentrate on one lakorn at a time too, but then, these days, i don't mind fast forwarding through it. it's not really quality stuff anymore, so i'm like whatever...just look for the good parts, then move on. that's why i have to watch like five at a time, cuz u run out of stuff fast when you fast forward. lol
i am with you on that. ff has been one of my favorite buttons lol... i watch old and new lakorns at the same time... plus i have other asian dramas to watch... so i get very behind but lakorns i can manage to stay on track most of the time. i have stopped watching bbk but i will get to that when it's completed.

i havent seen 14 yet but i still believe rangrong is still laa and see daughter... yep i am stubborn... if not then, i just wasted my time watching this lakorn lmao :loool:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lol... yeahh me too i always dl lakorns for funn but never watch them! ahaa. i try to find time to though but i don't watch most of the lakorns i dl. i haven't been hooked on a drama since jairao ended, that was the latest lakorn i fully watched! i watched KLP but didn't finish either. and watching ACD which i'm totally hooked on at the moment but hope it won't dragg or piss me off later since i'm only on episode04, lol and DK i'm veryy behind on it now, which i don't even care anymoreee. i'll watch it whenever i'm boredd or sumthin'
yeah i tend to dothat too...I download lakorns like crazy but never get to it. I only really watch the ones where everyone talks most about....I'm only on part 5 of this lakorn...and omg reading what you guys are saying is scarying meeh about RangRong...I want to know what will happend if she really wasn't the daughter.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
poor neung, he has feelings for rangrong, but she's using him. now her dad thinks that his wife is having an affair with all those pictures. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, to see what happens to rangrong.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Isn't Parn having an affair with that lawyer anyways? Because from the start of this drama I knnow that he likes her already :p This drama is sooooo intense!