Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's kind of odd how nat's shirt is always unbuttoned and opened randomly. when he enters rangrong's room at the beginning of the lakorn and then again at the beach scene. nat's not super hot, but i think he's growing on me too. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought the beach scene was funny too on the part of him, walking behind her, one side of shirt tuck in while the other was out loose, the chest part was slightly open .Lol .. it's as if, he's trying to get her attention --- or trying hard to earn fans' attention -- i didn't feel his feeling today, it feel sorta fake :/ HOWEVER, i love that part where he ask her 'PLEASE STAY BY MY SIDE' he's falling hard on her already :clap: -- i just feel bad b/c on the back of my head, i don't like how Aom's heading on her game on him :(

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
oooooo is aom such a badass in this lakorn lol!! poor sinjai and natt, hopefully it doesnt turn out to be a sad ending where she gets with no one since she's soo evil

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Just another example why lakorn pra'eks need to freaking learn how close or god forbids lock the door wen you are going to do your deed -_- lol

anyways today's episode moved fast fast fast...lol...their first date out together...
first kiss and almost a willing? :w-scene-pop-corn: but i'm feeling so bad for neung
sweet guy is falling hard for RangRong..but funnie i dun't feel any hatred towards RangRong odd...

noy i dunno..but he'll grow on u i tink..cuz i was against Nat as pra'ek 200% now..he aint so bad lol
:D plus he has a prettie yummie body

but can't wait for tomorrow's episode..is the dad gonna kick nueng out? wow! did rangrong plan tis? did she plan
for her father to kick him out as a possible heir? or did it juz happen..cuz i neva saw tis going tis way..i thought
all she wanted to do was provoke the mom...not get him into trouble w/ the father

:wub: BLUSH MOMENT :wub:

wen Nueng beg for her to allow him to be near her :spin:
wow tis boys i head over heels...so dumb -_-

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Poor Neung... I feel so bad for him today. Ughh... My patience is running low for RangRong. I don't like how she's using someone's emotions to get her revenge. For all she knows, she's probably not even Saeng La's daughter. Probably got stolen or something. The real RangRong probably really got aborted!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Poor Neung... I feel so bad for him today. Ughh... My patience is running low for RangRong. I don't like how she's using someone's emotions to get her revenge. For all she knows, she's probably not even Saeng La's daughter. Probably got stolen or something. The real RangRong probably really got aborted!!
That's what I'm saying too. :)

On a side note, I feel like the crazy lady who Parn is going to help is probably Aom's real mother....

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling

On a side note, I feel like the crazy lady who Parn is going to help is probably Aom's real mother....
I feel so sad for Neung as well- it breaks my heart how he's so in love with her- I do hope that somewhere along the line she does start to
feel something for him- but I doubt it since Rang Rong is so wrap in with revenge.

I kinda agree I'm starting to feel too like the crazy lady might be Rang Rong's real mom as well- but I dont understand why if Saeng La did get an abortion why she
would take another daughter since she was afraid she couldn't support her child to begin with- but then again it might be a twist and Rang Rong may be Rung Si's real daughter.

Anyhow, Im really starting to like Nat- I think he's pretty convincing and cute. At first I didn't think I would like him but like others he is growing on me and even though Im annoyed with Rang Rong's character I think Aom is convincing- but I always found Aom to be a natural actress anyways.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rangrong is so mean, how can she do that to neung, poor guy. whenever Soon walks in, he always sees the lawyer and rawee so close together, even i think that something is going on between them. i can't wait for next week, when rangrong is going to use that against rawee. yeah i feel like the crazy lady might also be rangrong's real mother. Lome, i love your caps, i always read them after i watch the episode.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
as much as i love aom, I'm seriously not liking her character no more...
I feel really bad for Neung. he's so sweet to her. poor guy! *sigh*
I don't feel like watching this no more.. *cry*. aom's revenge is going
no where. I don't want this to be a sad ending. =[

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I feel so sad for Neung as well- it breaks my heart how he's so in love with her- I do hope that somewhere along the line she does start to
feel something for him- but I doubt it since Rang Rong is so wrap in with revenge.

I kinda agree I'm starting to feel too like the crazy lady might be Rang Rong's real mom as well- but I dont understand why if Saeng La did get an abortion why she
would take another daughter since she was afraid she couldn't support her child to begin with- but then again it might be a twist and Rang Rong may be Rung Si's real daughter.

Anyhow, Im really starting to like Nat- I think he's pretty convincing and cute. At first I didn't think I would like him but like others he is growing on me and even though Im annoyed with Rang Rong's character I think Aom is convincing- but I always found Aom to be a natural actress anyways.
Well the fortune teller in episode 1 or 2 did say that the dad won't have any kid to carry on his heir/family name if I remember it clearly. Since I didn't really watch episode 1, don't quote me on this. But if it's true, it's possible that AOm's probably not SeangLa's daughter. Maybe SeangLa did had an abortion and decided to adopt one to revenge for her. Since Aom is adopted, SeangLa did not care much about her feelings and told Aom every bad thing so Aom can do the revenge.

The crazy lady might be Neung's real mom. It could be that Nok took Neung from his mother which turned her crazy. Now, Pok is doing everything she can to help, hoping that it will pay for what she did in the past. There is one part where Pok was talking to herself saying that she is sorry for everything she have done to that crazy lady.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol, here's a wild thought..

remember the crazy lady who almost started a fire? wasn't she looking for her kid? what if rangrong is actually her kid? LOL..

edit: eeks, i didn't realize that other people thought this well. lOL!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
But wat I don't understand is if Seangla did had an abortion. why would she tell rangrong that that's her father??? shouldn't she just shut up??? LOL. well, I'll just wait and see where this lakorn is gnna go... =]

song

sarNie Egg

ohh that how i feeling rigth now too. ;) ;)

but if this is turn out to real then her die mother is user her(that will be something good but i think she will hate herself for all the thing she did)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes today i feel real bad for Nueng..but somehow I dun hate RangRong even if she is the cause of his sorrow

i can't believe how fast he feel for her...gosh it was sad wen he was
telling his mother tat he was the bad one...that it was his heart *tears*
and towards the end wen RangRong came to pack her stuff at work..wen he
open the door and saw her... A+ for his acting..he looked so hurt yet u could
sense how much he wanted to run up to her...poor boi

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I so need to catch up but right now I have the flu and I'm kind of stuffed with stuff so I can't really watch more than one lakorn at once and right now I'm watching Ruk Nee Khiang Tawan, I was reading the past posts and the speculation that Rungrong may not be Rungsi's real child and I was thinking that would be super ironic considering Kaew Lorm Phed just ended lol and it would be a similar type of storyline. Hopefully we see what the truth is soon -.-"