Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

cecilia

Staff member
^Kashie, it's the pant .. he's growing on me too ..
now, i can't imagine anyone play this but him LOl
LOVE TODAY EPISODE --- i gotta finish it before i type LOl

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
looking at aom's dress from the previews.. it's
getting close to the beach hug scene! YAY!!!
I hope we see that scene soon. looks sweet. yet
aom looks evil. LOL

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Neung is growing on me! He's soo sweet to her!
I hope he doesn't get hurt at the end. I love today's epi!
I think that RangRong likes Neung, but haven't realize it yet.
The scene where they're coming in the car was so cute! i can't help but blush!!

I can't wait to see the next epi!

I love Aom's new role! She is sassy! love it! Nat is super cute!

p.s. request: can someone make me a banner of Nat and Aom from this lakorn? :)

thanks in advance!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, the elevator scene is so funny -- Love how Jakjan did that funny dance ^^

man, it's WAY WAY WAY TOO SHORT :( --- tomorrow looks SUPER GOOD :clap:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What's the link to watch this eng. sub?? I lost the youtube channel. Please gimme' the link, Thanks:) I thought I had favorited it but I can't find it anymoreeee!! I need to catch up to this lakorn!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG, the elevator scene is so funny -- Love how Jakjan did that funny dance ^^

man, it's WAY WAY WAY TOO SHORT :( --- tomorrow looks SUPER GOOD :clap:
i agree. it was way too short. i love aom. how she made jakjan look bad in front of nat. it was so cute when nat peeled jakjan's arm off of him and went to talk to aom ^^ i can't wait for tomorrow's...the beach scene :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fun i agree..he's slowly...very very very slowly
growing on me..though its very lilo at least it's progress lol :lol:

Fun jah..i dunno but some parts from far away..he reminds me
of Ken..not the face or anything..but i dunno wat makes him remind
me of P'Ken <_<
^Kashie, it's the pant .. he's growing on me too ..
now, i can't imagine anyone play this but him LOl
I was just about to say the same thing. It's the pant. lmao... I have a new praek to add to my favorite list.

Love episode 10. Rangrong is so head strong... but once she fall hard, it is going to be difficult. I love how Neung doesn't really care for Fah (Jakajan) and she has such an annoying voice but I absolutely loved it. OMG Ceci, I was laughing when she was dancing and singing in the elevator. I feel so bad for her, she isn't all that bad of a nang rai... Rangrong is rai jing jing euy... I can't wait until the beach scene... I have a feeling there is a :w-scene-pop-corn: ... in the shower too... :drool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks RR:) I just started on Episode02 today and finished to Episode04! Omggg. Aom would sacrafice herself just for anything!! Whoaa. She even put the room on fire that is so dangerous and shocking!! She is totally a fakeee and such a two face in here, lmfao! But Aom is really good at this role! I love her acting and role! I can't wait for more episode + subbs. & Nok is sooo pretty. I'm starting to like Nat now, He's not as bad as I thought and I'd actually want to see him more as praek in the future :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks RR:) I just started on Episode02 today and finished to Episode04! Omggg. Aom would sacrafice herself just for anything!! Whoaa. She even put the room on fire that is so dangerous and shocking!! She is totally a fakeee and such a two face in here, lmfao! But Aom is really good at this role! I love her acting and role! I can't wait for more episode + subbs. & Nok is sooo pretty. I'm starting to like Nat now, He's not as bad as I thought and I'd actually want to see him more as praek in the future :D
I guess Nat is growing on everyone. Hehehehe!!! I will be following Nat's work.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

I am so excited for tomorrow's episode; things are HEATING UP!!!!!!!

like for everyone else, Nat is growing onto me as well...But his pants. zomg, so tight. lol

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Haha nat's pants are tight but not as tight as ken's in jairao.... LOL but I'm happy to know that nat's growing on u ppl!!!!! I always thought he was cute.. Hehe the beach scene is gonna be so cute!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just about to say the same thing. It's the pant. lmao... I have a new praek to add to my favorite list.

Love episode 10. Rangrong is so head strong... but once she fall hard, it is going to be difficult. I love how Neung doesn't really care for Fah (Jakajan) and she has such an annoying voice but I absolutely loved it. OMG Ceci, I was laughing when she was dancing and singing in the elevator. I feel so bad for her, she isn't all that bad of a nang rai... Rangrong is rai jing jing euy... I can't wait until the beach scene... I have a feeling there is a :w-scene-pop-corn: ... in the shower too... :drool:
reallie its the pants?? i dun tink so...lol

i dunno i can't stand Jakajan's voice anymore argh!! how did chakrit ever dater her?? :huh:

but i can't wait for 2morrow's episode *smiles* things heating up between Neung & RangRong :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah odd how nat is starting to grow on some of us -.-" I'm still antsy about his role in klks though lol but I guess i'll get use to it eventually

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he sucked in mos/bee's lakorn lol haha i came in here to see where da lakorn is at now and deres talk of tight pants LMAO

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol but he matched the role in that lakorn lol my mom and dad when they saw him in this lakorn and i told them that he was the praek they were like eww he looks like the rai the guy that is playing the rai looks more of a pra'ek lol