Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow thanx for the caps...i miss my aom phiyada so much...can't wait to see tis lakorn...i hope there's not much of Tui he's not good enough for either gal yet...ehehe

He's the guy from KKLSuperstar. THe ASS! LOL
You should see his picture in the previous page.
I think even though they could've picked someone
more Pra'ek material but Nutt is better looking than
the "WAS CONFIRMED" one "TUI". Sorry to his fans!

So no one knows when this is gonna air???????
was he the guy in Marsha's MV "Love is not needed yet" from her "Let's Have Fun Tonight" Album..i was watching it the other day and the guy in there looks lotx like him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzVl0j7wLKo

jakjann

Jakjann
Actors and Actress:

Sinjai Plengpanit- Aom Phiyada Akkaraseranee- Nat Thephadsadin N Ayuthaya - Akumsiri Suvannasuk - Pisarn Akkaraseranee - Anuwat Niwatwong

quests actor/Actress:

Capatain Puthanet Hongmanop - Bee Namtip - Fang Pichaya Chaowalit - Pimkae Kundorn Na Ayuthaya -

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah...eww...worst p'ek choice ever for a lakorn with two powerful actresses...he might as well not be the p'ek, let Nok and Aom be the pranang, from the teaser, they looked more exciting to watch...all these beautiful women wasted on this fool...no offense to his fans, but seriously...bad choice, what were they thinking? They should've waited for Chakrit or something...geez...what's the story about anyway?

I just don't like him cuz he was the third party in Bie's "Park Nuk" video and took Best away from Bie...that's where all this anger is coming from...and plus...he's not p'ek material, and he's acting with some legends here...isn't anyone as outraged as I am about this?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, a p'ek like this with those 2 ladies!!! i can see he can't stand nok and aom, poor guy...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, one day and ALL THIS NEWS!!! YAY!!
I miss aom soo much! I"m so freaken HAPPY!
YES, she has a neaw lakorn... HOPE IT"S with
CHAKRIT!!!! AAAHHH! fang will guest star?? YES!
PLUS her dad is in this.. AWESOME! =]

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, aom's standing next to PONG.. LOL
so cute. I totally wish they can have a lakorn
together one day. =] thanks for all the pics.
I'm totally crazy right now..
ANYONE gonna upload the teaser???
I wanna see it soooo badly!