Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So, this lakorn was actually announced first than his other, yet, no news yet :( ? I thought that it was already confirmed, but I guess not.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
they both have juicy so they should be on-screen couple...lol...jk jk....

but dang i do really hope its krit as pra-ek, man....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i hope it's Chakrit... cuz i've been dying to see Chakrit and Aom on screen!!!! they're both awesome actors and they will make this lakorn worth watching no matter what the story is.... *let's pray together....

iono

sarNie Hatchling
When are they going to start filming this? It's taking forever!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aom has nothing this year so I hope she confirms it. But Chakrit is busy this year but that man can do alot so I hope he accepts this lakorn. Fans are dying to see them together.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
What!? Still waiting.......... He better take this script cause everyone want to see him pair up with aom.
Come on Chakrit, accept the role already. Damn man!!!! :angry:

judyp

sarNie Adult
Aom has nothing this year so I hope she confirms it. But Chakrit is busy this year but that man can do alot so I hope he accepts this lakorn. Fans are dying to see them together.
well i think its confirmed that aom will be in it. there was a very brief glimpse of it and it only showed aom & nok. however, leading male role isn't confirmed yet. and lots of people are hoping its chakrit!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't Aom finished with the Bangrak Soi 9 On Stage thing yet? Shouldn't she be able to film this already? Who the hell is the praek? Gee, so many unanswered questions! HAHA.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
.....*still praying...."chakrit...chakrit...chakrit...chakrit"....

i'm dying to see him again... missed him so much from Mafia Tee Ruk...