Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

natty

Chubs
they had how many together already dear? 5?!?!?!?!? and their last one show that their chemistry went waaaaayyyy down.. time for someone new!!! tik would be nice.. but i do want either pong or chakrit..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i confess i like aom with captain, but it could be good if she pair up with tik again, i find chakrit too older for her.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Natty,
Are you hating on my Captain now? Just kidding. yeah I would like to see Aom with a different p'ek.

I think Tik would be nice, and Pong would be even better, but I want Oh Anuchit too. Since Oh played Nok's son once, he can do it again.

Ahh I can't decide. Watch it turn out to be Pepper.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I would FAINT if it's pepper!! (in joy!!!) lol..But i still want it to be ONLY CHAKRIT or TIK!!! but more towards Chakrit..i don't know why...maybe because i've been longing for this couple for years!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
captain fans..don't kill me for this..but i hope i'll neva see another Captain & Aom lakorn again...

and for this lakorn...it HAS to be Chakrit..no other pra'ek would go w/ it...not even Tik..he looks a bit 2 young for the other gal...argh! **tears** Exact don't you disappoint me..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah this is funny, tik ...no...captain...no...chakrit YES!!!

CHAKRIT all the way! this guy had an incredible charm in him that can make a girl melt (me & i see a bunch of others) :p

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
captain fans..don't kill me for this..but i hope i'll neva see another Captain & Aom lakorn again...

and for this lakorn...it HAS to be Chakrit..no other pra'ek would go w/ it...not even Tik..he looks a bit 2 young for the other gal...argh! **tears** Exact don't you disappoint me..

Of course I won't mind.. I mean I didn't even want to see Aom with captain in the first play..Aom can pair up with Chakrit. so I don't have to worry about her playing with captain ;)

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm heart broken because i love captain and aom but no one seems to want to watch them together anymore i would love to see them but they've played almost everything together, you know, i don't know what other lakorn they can play together. they're so a 90s' couple...hahahaha...now a days everyone's going ga-ga over aff and aum. hahaha. tik and aom is a 90s' couple too...i can't see them act together anymore. aom and chakrit...i think i'll make an exception because i really love chakrit as an actor. i want to see they're on-screen presence....and i think a change for aom will be very great!! she's an older actress...i don't feel comfortable with her working with Bie or someone from the younger generation. hahaha...hmm another pa'ek...how about andrew gregson? hmm... :dude:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
the only praek I can picture for this role is CHAKRIT!!! and only CHAKRIT!! so hopefully exact will confirm things soon!!!!!!!!!!!1

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It's not that we don't want to see Aom and Captain jus we haven't seen Aom and chakrit and they look like they had so much chemistry in there mv and weve been waiting for this pair for years

natty

Chubs
Natty,
Are you hating on my Captain now? Just kidding. yeah I would like to see Aom with a different p'ek.

I think Tik would be nice, and Pong would be even better, but I want Oh Anuchit too. Since Oh played Nok's son once, he can do it again.

Ahh I can't decide. Watch it turn out to be Pepper.

oh god don't jinx it chor! if it's pepper i will so roll over and croak.. that guy CAN NOT act... especially in drama.. he's ok in comedy so if he really need to act for a living then let's save him for just that, comedy..

yes no more captain! no more captain!!

lol maybe they should just cast her sweetheart sunny lol..

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Wow what have I missed?? Hopefully Chakrit and AOm will starr in this lakorn together...otherwise Pong and Aom. Yes its true Captain and Aom have played many lakorns together already though I don't mind watching another one, but there's still others they can starr with.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree. i don't mine seeing Aom with Captain again but i rather see her pair up with a new pra aek with Chakrit. i like Pong right now so if she pair up with Pong i'm fine too. :p but Chakrit is still my #1 pra aek that i want her to pair up with.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows what the story is about. It's sounded like ghost or love/revenge drama when you're reading the title.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone knows the exact storyline yet. but we do know it should be like a revenge or something since it says actit ching duang meaning fighting or something.. ^_^