Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

natty

Chubs
chew- just got your message now.. let me know okies.

nai- it's because of the bun that ruin mine and jay's vacation lol... he felt sooo guilty that i was sick that he couldn't enjoy his games lol..

natty

Chubs
oh he is :wub: ... as a matter of fact he's about to take us out for jap in a minute (no sushi tho.. booo) then after he said coldstone! yum... chocolate icecream with cake pecans and coconut.. yummmmmyyyyy.. eeeekkk ok talk to you later.

natty

Chubs
Well nothing has been officially confirmed yet. I went to Exact board, and it's speculations of the fans that Chakrit is the pra'ek but the webmaster hasn't confirm. Also just heard from Chew that a fan who is close to Aum whom APC get the news from said that it's not Chakrit. But then again she probably doesn't really know for sure either. I mean I doubt Aom would confirm anything to her until Exact confirm it with the media.

Personally I think it will be Chakrit just because the odds are too great. I mean let's look at their pra'ek list for their big productions:

LaOng Dao: Khong
Hua Jai Chocolate: Mos
Seang Soon: Chakrit
Roy Adeed Heang Rak: Bie
Mong Korn Diew Die and Hong Neu Mangkorn: Tang and Tae
and that one lakorn with twin Aom: Captain

It's unlikely it would be Captain and Khong since she just recently had one with him. I think Bie is still a little too young to pair against Aom and Sinjai plus the picture of him played as Sinjai's son in Balang Mek is still fresh on people's mind. Also if this lakorn is an Aom vs Sinjai thing, the guy perfect for the role can be none other then Chakrit or Pong.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Well nothing has been officially confirmed yet. I went to Exact board, and it's speculations of the fans that Chakrit is the pra'ek but the webmaster hasn't confirm. Also just heard from Chew that a fan who is close to Aum whom APC get the news from said that it's not Chakrit. But then again she probably doesn't really know for sure either. I mean I doubt Aom would confirm anything to her until Exact confirm it with the media.

Personally I think it will be Chakrit just because the odds are too great. I mean let's look at their pra'ek list for their big productions:

LaOng Dao: Khong
Hua Jai Chocolate: Mos
Seang Soon: Chakrit
Roy Adeed Heang Rak: Bie
Mong Korn Diew Die and Hong Neu Mangkorn: Tang and Tae
and that one lakorn with twin Aom: Captain

It's unlikely it would be Captain and Khong since she just recently had one with him. I think Bie is still a little too young to pair against Aom and Sinjai plus the picture of him played as Sinjai's son in Balang Mek is still fresh on people's mind. Also if this lakorn is an Aom vs Sinjai thing, the guy perfect for the role can be none other then Chakrit or Pong.
thats true..i'll just keep my fingers crossed

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait and chakrit would be nice cause they look pretty cute together in the music video they did together. I'm glad aom is dress up and have her hair down cause she's always in lakorn with her hair pulled up and really homely outfits. although tik would be nice haven't seen him forever and why are they like keeping the p'ak all a secret from like all the fans.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
let chakrit be the p'ek please......."cross finger" lol.........

natty

Chubs
the admin at apc board said aom herself said "chakrit is not the pra'ek at this time"

so at this time.. either they are waiting for him to accept or they are looking for someone else

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if the p'ek is not confirm, good cause i don't like chakrit, prefer see aom with tik or captain... but i think for aom the most important is that she playw with nok sinjai, omg, this woman is the best actress, she can play all!!! i was hooked by her act in talay risaya, she 's just perfect!