[Article] Pancake, "I broke up with Vier already"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The change in her is so obvious, everything Pancake Khemanit talk to the media about Vier Sukollawat. At this period, her tone is full of unconcerned, distant and show no interest, or attending, it all shows through her face and her eyes full of calm. Her eyes aren't full of sparks like before with an excuse of "both of us have been working separately and no program to celebrate countdown anywhere because we are stuck working."

This case is only waiting for the right time to closed their love scene. Rumors were that Nuannong Jamikorn, former mother-in-law is the one who leaks the news of "Drunk and Drive" to the press that made pra'ek getting the nickname "Disturbing Stinky Drunk" as a present for this ending year. These days, Pancake and Vier's fanclub who used to be one starting to disagreed and criticized one another's star through the cyber world.

Pancake said "it's better if you ask him". Vier, this pra'ek was her "first love" for the past 4 years.... Pancake has always defend, being tender with and nurture, and spoil Vier. Even when she was filming "Duey Raeng Atitarn", at that time Pancake has good feeling for Vier like preparing snacks and soju to the set and some foods while waiting for him to finish filming. After the closing of this lakorn, their love change. Pancake started to speak weirdly answering the press "we still take care of each other and are the still the same because we both have our own responsibility."

After that their bonds changed and only calling each other but not frequently except when they have the same work together. Until December 1 at 3 in the morning Vier Sukollawat was sleeping while driving and had an accident. Due to his personality liking to drink, that's why there were rumors flying that he was drunk and drive!!

There was news that the wife of the police whose a fan of Vier came and help and changed the case from being "drunk and drive" to "driving carelessly that make other's hurt". This case, Vier had came out to clarified that he wasn't drunk but was sleepy and an accident occur!! At the same time there was rumor that the person who gave the news to the media is no other than Nuannong Jamikorn, Pancake's mother so that it could be as an excuse for her daughter who has tolerate pra'ek Vier who had promised a lot of time already about drinking.

People believed that the two has broken up already and is only waiting for the right time to revealed to the press. And so, the reason for their breakup is all because of alcohol. Or because someone asked them to? Or it was in the contract for them being presenter to some toothpaste brand. Now... Pancake's answer regarding Vier is distant and not closed like before.

Some rumor said he was drunk and drive? "It's better if you ask him. I don't know all the details. I just ask how was his accident." Some said Vier is distant from you and you don't really know anything regarding him. "It's because we both are working separately and have our own responsibility. Pe'Vier have a lot of lakorn to film. So, we just concentrated on our work." Do you have any planned to go countdown with Vier? "I'm still filming Tur Gub Kao Lae Ruk Khong Rao... it's a filming and airing at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm free this new year. Pe'Vier is also filming lakorn. However, I'll be spending with my family."

For the people who hasn't broken up, their behavior, face and eyes should speak firmly and still have some bonding left!! Not telling us to ask things that happen from Vier since they are still loving each other. She was the one who came out to clarified things that happen to Vier. This moment even Vier stated "I'm not sure of the future"?! Reactions from Vier's fanclub that post at web pantip has concluded like this

Vier's fanclub want him to breakup with Pancake and the reason is Pancake has changed and fake her image too much or the Queen of Strawberry in the industry?! With name "Nam Waan" the main character from "Rabum Duang Dao". Some story told was this "Waan Waan likes to forced the stylists to use cosmetics that were brought for the whole lakorn set to use it on her legs to hide any scars. When the stylists refused to, her eyes will look at them maliciously and talk to them in a dandy taunting way.

"I was feeling confused of their relationship ever since when Vier's brother past away. I didn't even see any of Pancake's family member on the burial day and after that burial day, it was the opening of that doll shop. Probably is busy preparing with her family's business? But I also remember, Pancake and her mom didn't went to pour water to the corpse because coincidentally Pan and her mom went to work at Kon Kaen."

"Pancake and her family was the lead in holding a charity soccer or something. This event, Vier was only a guest to play soccer because usually like touring business, doll business or buying home and car, Vier was invited to be a shareholder of it. They always act openly whenever there is a sell promotion... such as selling tickets and selling dolls, they are always coming to Vier's site and promoted it when Pancake's website have more members. As for Pancake's website, there aren't many business or money involved, going into Pan's web and it feels warm, fresh and sweet."

"Someone is always trying to hurt Vier and discredit him so his reputation is bad. All the bad news came from them as source. Even if you don't believe, you have to believe it that Pancake Khemanit Jamikorn changed. There was Min Pechaya involving too. It happened in dressing room. Pancake see anyone and would greet them but then all of a sudden, she act like she's deaf and can't see Min. She act like she was out of space and didn't greet."

If they broke up Nuannong will be disoriented. Vier has revealed that he have to work hard on filming lakorn to the point of getting dizzy because he needs money to pay for house and car. Those house and car, there is Nuannong Jamikorn as the driving force behind buying a house next to each other. She even encouraged them to buy a car in the name of Pancake, Peter and Vier. Which they had Natithip Jamikorn, Pancake's father as the person who make decision which day someone could drive the car.

Other than the house and car, there are a lot of business like the barbie shop TDS including her father's construction business, Veera Khana Assoc. Everything is associated together, their business as well as personally trusting them. Because in the past when Vier just came to Bangkok, Pancake's family accommodated him a place that's why Nuannong is the one who look after Vier's finance.

Funthong!! They broke up for sure... after this is all faking!! It's a possible that during the changes, it is on the process of closing the love scene on a good note and clarifying other things such as their business together so when they are ask about it, they could have the same answer.

Source: Gossipstar

credit to: shampoo from Spicy

meenia

sarNie Adult
wow... Never a fan of pancake..sorry pancake's fan... pancake used to be the ne'ek that got a lot of roles but now with min. p the new raising star that's coming fast.... she's loosing her spot at Ch. 7.. i guess people change, or just showing the real them.. feel bad for wier, having pancake's mom taking care of his money and all.. weir needs to step away from pancake, stop giving her all the spot light..

liking weir a bit more, just because he's from the same town as Nadech, my number 1 fan at the moment...so who nadech knows and like, i like them too..LOL...

But i did love weir when he first came out, well more like after his lakorn DDH with Kwan.. but heard he's dating pancake.. never really watch any of his lakorn..not because i don't like him anymore, but it's more like they aren't as good.. maybe now without pancake, he can finally star along side some good cast like kwan again... i'm like come on, the man stop acting with kwan because of his girlfriend's problem with her. I never liked that about weir, but to have a man take your side,and stay away from the people you don't like, it shows that he really loves her.. too bad, pancake thinks she's all that..

I mean come on, who's doesn't like to drink.. i mean i do drink myself or when i get together with my friends we always go out to drink, my friends loves drinking, but they know their limits and know that they shouldn't drink and drive...Yeah, i mean accident can happen anywhere, you can be the most careful driver, but can still get into accident....

So break up already, stop hiding it and trying to save face.. you know it's just going to get worse..

okay i'm done saying what i have to say.. reading this makes me not like pancake even more.. and i can't help it that i take side, even if it's true or not..but i will never know..but i choose weir's side because i like him more than pancake... it's me.. so sorry to pancake's fan out there..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I find them a very cute couple but at times i felt like their relationship was just an act for publicity. I knew someday this would happen.

TikOil

sarNie Egg

Oh YES!!! at least someone agrees with me....
MEENIA >>> I like how you made a really good point there...
I never liked Pancake.... ever since she was known.. sorry to her fans that support her...
Weir was doing good... when the movie that he made with P'Kwan I totally liked him... but right after he dated pancake I just stop watching his movie....
But.. again after that movie with P'Kwan the only movie of his that I watch is the one that he plays with P'Aum...
Yup I like and love P'Aum and P'Kwan very much.. sorry if subject changed...

Will its sorry to hear that pancake mama holds Weir money so he can date her daughter what a shame mama...
and if you think people cant sleep while driving.. is does happen sometime... it doesn't mean your drunk...

Will I bet pancake use that excuse cuz... she found a new man.. haha what ever...
and plus I think she drinks more than Weir... he is a man he has nothing to lose but for her >> she has lost but no one Knows...
I'm not a fan of hers of his cuz they use to date... I just don't like pancake... sorry for those fans. Its my opinion.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I just hope Vier doesn't lose his finance when they make the break up "OFFICIAL"(I mean if the rumor is true about the break up). Cuz if Pan's mother is in charge of all his finance, then to me, it sound like Vier is getting blackmail into being in a relationship with Pancake...but if they are indeed had broken up, then Vier is in a state of working more harder and basically will probably lose majority of his finance becuz he was a shareholder for the dollhouse shop, and he was also involved in alot of shareholders with Pan and her family...

About the car thing, I find it ridiculous for how the her dad is in charge of deciding who can drive the car..basically, Vier's life is being controlled by Pancake and her family..

One last thing, my condolence to Weir and his family about his brother..I have no idea..I hope everything turn out well for Weir..