Art Sarthra Sriwilai

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow Annea...You never knew that K.Ball don't work for DIDA anymore? He haven't been working for DIDA in like a year now...I don't know whose in charge now but that person never comes in or anything...Sucks...

annea

sarNie Adult
OOO!! thanks girl for tellin me dat...i neva knew dat...heheehe..i wish khun ball was still there...he was so helpful...err...dats suck to hear dat the new webmaster never comes in to help....thanks again!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
whoa..i can't believe i forgot that art had played in pisawas onlaweng! now i remembered it! LOL yup he's hella hot!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey i remember someone saying that this guy was in pleung paya aump patcharpaa and oil lakorn are they talking the little kid that play akrani in glot pet or p-art?????? -_-

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw..That little Boy isn't that guy in Pleurng Payu...That guy is too old to be that little boy..I remember this guy from way back in the days..But anyways here's Art's name in Thai for you Annea...
?????-?????? ????????

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Naw..That little Boy isn't that guy in Pleurng Payu...That guy is too old to be that little boy..I remember this guy from way back in the days..But anyways here's Art's name in Thai for you Annea...
?????-?????? ????????
[post="35193"][/post]​
actually, that boy was about 14 or 15 when they did glor pet (which was made in 1996 or so). it's 2005 now, which would make the movie about 10 years old. it's very possible. lol i pretty sure that that's him. the guy in pleung payu is in his early 20's. and if i remember correctly, i tried to match his name up with kid's name, n it matched. but it might have been somebody else's name that i tried to match so... eh, i can't remember...but yeah, the point is that it is very possible. haha

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But that guy was way back in days and I remember watching his lakorns also ..That guy isn't in his early 20's right now..He's already old..Not old old but he is getting to that stage..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
iam so confused :wacko: what the guy from glot pet artkinee someone in here i swear says he was in pleng paya in aump p. and oil lakorn the guy rape aump was the little boy in glot pet (artkinee) now it past 10 years he must be around 25 years old my uncle says its not him at first he say oh yea but later he say no and didn't even look like him plus the guy in aump. p lakorn is old too so can't be him but i want to know the real anwsers????????????

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
iam so confused  :wacko: what the guy from glot pet artkinee someone in here i swear says he was in  pleng paya in aump p. and oil lakorn the guy rape aump was the little boy in glot pet (artkinee) now it past 10 years he must be around 25 years old my  uncle says its not him at first he say oh yea but later he say no and didn't even look like him plus the guy in aump. p lakorn is old too so can't be him but i want to know the real anwsers????????????
[post="36006"][/post]​
hahaha...we're talking about the "younger ahkanin".

yeah, it was me that said that the kid who played younger ahkanin was the guy who played "trin" in pleung payu before. but it's been a while since i've watched glor pet (you know, to see what the kid's name is n everything), so i could be completely wrong. lol

i was just saying that it was possible because the guy in pleung payu, as i recently read n a magazine somewhere, was only in his early twenties. i don't really remember where the heck i read that, but hey, who knows, that could be wrong too, cuz thanamasfanclub sounds pretty sure that it's not him, while i, on the other hand, am only speculating...cuz he looked like him, and cuz i thought that he was one of the peeps that i tried to match the names for. LOL if anything, take thanamasfanclub's word for it. :lol: :D

annea

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
?????-?????? ????????
[post="35193"][/post]​
OMG! the name is not showing up...can u PM his name to me or something?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
he played in another movie name mong phaa...

if u rewatch num and kob's version of dao prasook. he's one of num's friend. most of the character in the boran movie also played in that movie....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i hope they will remake that one boran movie *moo pa* i got the old version of it but some how i let one of my friend borrowed and i never got it back from her......hehehe so sad.. and plus i moved haha