Art Sarthra Sriwilai

annea

sarNie Adult
anymore fans of Art? this guy have been so many boran lakorn..and his so hot...hottest p'ek in boran...well to me..heheheh..he should've been in more boran lakorn as p'ek...his good lookin and can act 2...but his always playing the bad guy...i wanna get all the lakorn his in with Sarn..ahahha..lol..thesre are his lakorn dat i have seen...

"mithi ma hud sajun"
"gor pet jet si"
"manee nope pra gaw"
"bua kaew Buatong"
"tepsin intarajuk"
and....i think dats it..but his probably in more lakorns..gosh! is there a way we can contact Dida and ask them if he can play in another boran lakorn.....like a request..u kno how if alot of people ask them and make request, they can maybe let him play in another boran lakorn or so....i miss seeing him on screen....

Rakniran

Can you please post his pic? I dont know any boran actor name . Maybe if,i see his pic I will remember him..Thank

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwwwww akanin real name is art sarthra sriwilai!! hehee.. hes soo hott!! i love him in glor pit 7 see!! hehe :w000t:

sarN

sarNie Granny
if im correct .. i think he was also in Daprosook as Num's friend ???i like him as a vaillian .. i like how his mouth move when he shout it alway seen like he chewing a gum llol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sarN said:
if im correct .. i think he was also in Daprosook as Num's friend ???i like him as a vaillian .. i like how his mouth move when he shout it alway seen like he chewing a gum llol
[post="26454"][/post]​
ohh yea.. he was.. in dao prasook as num friend... soo was da red guy from glor pit 7 see. and the pink guy was in there too... heheeh... i love the part where he trys to get dao in bed but dao drunked him and brought someother girl in to sleep with him and he woked up in bed all clueless about wat happen... hes clueless expression was sooo cute!! :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
ohh yea.. he was.. in dao prasook as num friend... soo was da red guy from glor pit 7 see. and the pink guy was in there too... heheeh... i love the part where he trys to get dao in bed but dao drunked him and brought someother girl in to sleep with him and he woked up in bed all clueless about wat happen... hes clueless expression was sooo cute!! :p
[post="26466"][/post]​
hehe...don't forget the guy with the wings on his shoes! hehehe...he was the servant in daoprasook's adoptive household. lol

but yeah, i thought art looked so weird in "modern" clothes. actually, they all looked extra skinny or something, but they still looked cute...especially art in his cute little clueless expressions during the drunkin scene. lol

and one more person who i thought was cute was "koon seg"...not when he was in daoprasook, but when he was in juntakolope as the bad guy from "ba dahn" who poisoned the pra'ek (played p'boy blinya) in the "beginning".

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
tangmoe said:
[post="26466"][/post]​
Thookatha said:
hehe...don't forget the guy with the wings on his shoes! hehehe...he was the servant in daoprasook's adoptive household. lol

but yeah, i thought art looked so weird in "modern" clothes. actually, they all looked extra skinny or something, but they still looked cute...especially art in his cute little clueless expressions during the drunkin scene. lol

and one more person who i thought was cute was "koon seg"...not when he was in daoprasook, but when he was in juntakolope as the bad guy from "ba dahn" who poisoned the pra'ek (played p'boy blinya) in the "beginning".
[post="26752"][/post]​
I dont remember the winged guy in daoprasook, i think u mistaken himfor someone else.. im pretty sure the winged guy wasnt in daoprasook. I think they might of look alike and u thought it was him. But im sure it wasnt him. and i dont remember "koon seg" in juntakolope.... wait juntakolop didnt get poisoned in that boranlakorn.. do u mean sanoh noy ruen ngram?? if so then that wasnt "koon seg" that was "weelatep pink guy from glor pit 7 see"

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: my other hubby! don't forget that he was also in Mhong Pah with Nook Sutthida. He was gorgeous in that movie and he's so hot as a bad guy.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well your missing his other lakornpuenbarn lol...let me list all of his lakornpuenbarn then...
--- Mithi Mahutsajun
--- Bua Gaew Bua Tong
--- Mong Par
--- Tepsingh-Intrajuk
--- Glor Petch 7 See
--- Maho Sode Chadok (or Chadorn..forgot what it was lol) But he was only a guest star in there....
--- Munee Nope Pah Gaow

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he looks really cute with Bon...The girl who played as Garagade..Yea her play name is Bon...But anyways yea...They look so cute together...She became a loogtoong singer also after she stopped acting...She sang the theme song of some lakornpuenbarn lakorns to...But if not with Art she looks good with Thon (Pink Guy)....Oh yea...And you guys know that she was suppose to be Art's nang aek in Munee Nope Pah Gaow right? Well she already acted in it..If you guys remember when the nang aek had a scarf covering her face and the only thing you can see are her eyes, well that was Bon..She already acted in Munee Nope Pah Gaow but I don't even know why they changed her out for..I think it would've been nice to see her and Art together...As in getting each other at the end since in the so called 1st version of Munee Nope Pah Gaow (Glor Petch that is) he died and she didn't get him...They should've got each other in Munee Nope Pah Gaow... :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
rreally !! dat was her ? i couldn't tell ! hummm.. i need to check it out den !

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
I dont remember the winged guy in daoprasook, i think u mistaken himfor someone else.. im pretty sure the winged guy wasnt in daoprasook. I think they might of look alike and u thought it was him. But im sure it wasnt him. and i dont remember "koon seg" in juntakolope.... wait juntakolop didnt get poisoned in that boranlakorn.. do u mean sanoh noy ruen ngram?? if so then that wasnt "koon seg" that was "weelatep pink guy from glor pit 7 see"
[post="26799"][/post]​
haha...yeah, the guy with the wings on his shoes was in the old daprasook. you prolly don't remember because he had such a minor role. remember the evil adoptive mom of daoprasook? well, in her household, she had two servants, a girl and a guy. he played the guy (hehe...obviously). the names match in the credits of both movies (daoprasook and glor pet jet see).

as for "koon seg," he also kind of had a minor role. you hardly saw him in juntakolope (hell, it might have even been sano noi ruen gnahm...whichever one that had the nang'ek as the sea dragon princess...the nang'ek was the one that played jecklin in glor pet). anyways, koon seg played as the prince of the "sea dragon" world...where the nang'ek came from. he was her fiance. he was also a bad guy cuz he's the one that kills the pra'ek sort of at the beginning of the movie..with his poison stuff that squirts out of his mouth when he is a sea dragon (a "payanak"). of course, pra'ek comes back to life later on. do you kind of know what i mean? really, after the beginning, you don't see him anymore. i totally didn't know it was him for the longest time. when i saw him as "koon seg" on daoprasook...i was like, who's this guy?! why does he look familiar? then i figured he looked like the sea dragon prince guy. then i went to look at the credits of both movies, and it was the same name. hehehe

it's so weird how different the actors can look...with the right costuming and make-up. even koon seg, i noticed they put some eye-liner around his eyes. lol it was weird...but he looked good to me. :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
haha...yeah, the guy with the wings on his shoes was in the old daprasook. you prolly don't remember because he had such a minor role. remember the evil adoptive mom of daoprasook? well, in her household, she had two servants, a girl and a guy. he played the guy (hehe...obviously). the names match in the credits of both movies (daoprasook and glor pet jet see).

as for "koon seg," he also kind of had a minor role. you hardly saw him in juntakolope (hell, it might have even been sano noi ruen gnahm...whichever one that had the nang'ek as the sea dragon princess...the nang'ek was the one that played jecklin in glor pet). anyways, koon seg played as the prince of the "sea dragon" world...where the nang'ek came from. he was her fiance. he was also a bad guy cuz he's the one that kills the pra'ek sort of at the beginning of the movie..with his poison stuff that squirts out of his mouth when he is a sea dragon (a "payanak"). of course, pra'ek comes back to life later on. do you kind of know what i mean? really, after the beginning, you don't see him anymore. i totally didn't know it was him for the longest time. when i saw him as "koon seg" on daoprasook...i was like, who's this guy?! why does he look familiar? then i figured he looked like the sea dragon prince guy. then i went to look at the credits of both movies, and it was the same name. hehehe

it's so weird how different the actors can look...with the right costuming and make-up. even koon seg, i noticed they put some eye-liner around his eyes. lol it was weird...but he looked good to me. :lol:
[post="27298"][/post]​
i have both daoprasook glor pit 7 see and juntokolope..and i can swear that the winged guy isnt in daoprasook.. it doesnt look like him... they looked alike tho..

as for the juntokolope movie , pke didnt get poison in the beginning... the beginning pke died of the "jone pha" and i dont see"koon seg" in there.. i think u got mix up with juntokolope and sanoh noi ruen ngarm... juntokolope is the one where she was the sea dragon.. and sanoh noi ruen ngram is where the pke(boy) gets poison in the beginning...(both was played by the same pke and nke)

im not sure about this.. imma go rewatch all of them...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
i have both daoprasook glor pit 7 see and juntokolope..and i can swear that the winged guy isnt in daoprasook.. it doesnt look like him... they looked alike tho..

as for the juntokolope movie , pke didnt get poison in the beginning... the beginning pke died of the "jone pha" and i dont see"koon seg" in there.. i think u got mix up with juntokolope and sanoh noi ruen ngarm... juntokolope is the one where she was the sea dragon.. and sanoh noi ruen ngram is where the pke(boy) gets poison in the beginning...(both was played by the same pke and nke)

im not sure about this.. imma go rewatch all of them...
[post="27434"][/post]​
LOL...girl, now i just don't know (about the winged shoe guy, that is...not the "koon seg" guy...5555). come to think of it, i don't think i even remember what the winged shoe guy looks like. it's kind of a blur now. LOL i think i should rewatch all of these movies again too.

i prolly won't cuz they're all at the bottom of my closet. but yeah, i'm just going to say that you're right. :D it's been like YEARS since i watched daoprasook, so i'm not so sure about the winged shoe guy. all i know is that a bunch of the amored guys were in it. :lol:

however, the only one that i'm positive about is "koon seg" being a sea dragon. because i thought he was really hot then...as the sea dragon prince. it was either, sano... or junta...whichever one that had the nang'ek as a sea dragon. i got mixed up with sano... and junta... b/c of the whole same nang'ek and same pra'ek thing. but, in one of those, he was a sea dragon. that's the only one i gotta fight ya on. i compared names back then...same name. LOL

either way, you're still the bigger boran expert. i'll let you reign on that in peace, okie? her magesty mackmoe! hehehe ;) :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The payanark guy from Jun Tah Kolope is also in Tepsingh-Intrajuk to..He played as the guy that carries a guitar look a like thing (Peen)....Well yea that's him also...Sorry to be off topic...But anyways yea he's also in Bua Gaew Bua Tong with Art..He played as Gif's step-brother...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
LOL...girl, now i just don't know (about the winged shoe guy, that is...not the "koon seg" guy...5555). come to think of it, i don't think i even remember what the winged shoe guy looks like. it's kind of a blur now. LOL i think i should rewatch all of these movies again too.

i prolly won't cuz they're all at the bottom of my closet. but yeah, i'm just going to say that you're right. :D it's been like YEARS since i watched daoprasook, so i'm not so sure about the winged shoe guy. all i know is that a bunch of the amored guys were in it. :lol:

however, the only one that i'm positive about is "koon seg" being a sea dragon. because i thought he was really hot then...as the sea dragon prince. it was either, sano... or junta...whichever one that had the nang'ek as a sea dragon. i got mixed up with sano... and junta... b/c of the whole same nang'ek and same pra'ek thing. but, in one of those, he was a sea dragon. that's the only one i gotta fight ya on. i compared names back then...same name. LOL

either way, you're still the bigger boran expert. i'll let you reign on that in peace, okie? her magesty mackmoe! hehehe ;) :)

[post="27886"][/post]​
hehe okies thookatha.. but im not the boran expert.. but i do know.. "koon seg" wasnt in juntakolope as the sea dragon prince.. i know u said to drop this in peace.. but..i cant do it.. knowing that you got the wrong info..

ann is the biggest boran freak... can u help us out??? :blink:

sorry off topic!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
hehe okies thookatha.. but im not the boran expert.. but i do know.. "koon seg" wasnt in juntakolope as the sea dragon prince.. i know u said to drop this in peace.. but..i cant do it.. knowing that you got the wrong info..

ann is the biggest boran freak... can u help us out??? :blink:

sorry off topic!!
[post="28235"][/post]​
:lol: then it was sano noi ruen gnahm. HAHAHA