Arrested sarNworld Spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Hey mizterkevin what is it this "spam"?!! Never seen something like that before. Why does it looking like dog food? huh Is it made for human :huh: Strange :blink:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol bong bunny it is human food LOLsss its what american use to make sandwhiches and other kind of meals i dont eat it myself personally cause as u mention it looks like dog food LOLssss

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
haha...glad to see you edited the list to add me in there!!!...oh tina...your sig...we're not WTF anymore...you should really change it!!!...if i were really really spamming i would try to make this post as long and pointless as i can..and go on about things that i don't like and dislike and totally go off topic and talk about other things..like namie amuro, lakorns, and how much the flashchat rocks!...haha..yah..totally not a spammer!!!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Hey mizterkevin what is it this "spam"?!! Never seen something like that before. Why does it looking like dog food? huh Is it made for human :huh: Strange :blink:
Which country are you from Bunniii. I surprise you don't know what spam is. :lol:

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Like Tina said i'm from france!! I think ther is stuff like here but me not use to it. Maybe because my occupation want it

SOrry off topic!!! And spamming!! lol Want to get more eggs :p

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Lol hehe thank you n'Tina ^_^ .Now i can focus on kicking some ass!!!
This game make me crazypsyco

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i think this thread about the spammers...is for the spammer to spam even more...cuz that's certainly what i'm doing right now.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
hey..i was told escargo is pretty damn good...still haven't tried it..i guess it can't be that bad if it's worse than spam..spam is good..with rice!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yw ja p'bunniii LOL

and sokkkie if we're gonna spam at least keep it in one thread right? lol hahha neat thinkin and kevin LOL man when i first saw spam i was thinking that LOL i was like is this dog food or cat food? or is it a way to trash leftovers lol

Nameless

N i n j a
when i came over to america and saw spam...i was like...ew...americans actually eat this stuff?

worse than snails i tell you

more like hawaiins. they're known for that stuff. they actually have a spam restaurant believe it or not.

back to topic.

spammers! shame on you!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
I will lock this thread because this will give more opportunity for spammers to spam.. and this topic has already been made by momo.. hahah along time ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.