Arrested sarNworld Spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lets see the police has invaded and we have arrested the following for spamming up sarNworld so lets see who are spammers of sworld are

Up Close With sarNworlds Top Spammers *Coughs Aka Criminals

Natty-No.1 spammer right here LOL
Chewy-Coughs another spammer just check out the taley rissaya thread or any lakorn she gets hooked onto guarantee spam
her acomplises : Natty and Kayla

Pleang Sney aka Lilly -She made a chain letter thread come on!!!
Julie aka Julie_Yang-Dangerous and Armed ... She Needs those eggs
Mizterkevin-Another Dangerous and Armed Spammer

Phew-Recently started spamming to get her eggs
Dos-A post count of 0 untill he got into this game and now he spams like crazy LOL his inspiration the Atk Shop Game

and of course our top dog gang o.g in spamming

teeRuk aka P'sam-Wherever theres hot guys like pong!!!
triAngo-omg top dog O.G spammer right here this girl is armed and dangerous ready to self anilate (however u spell it)

noungning-Currently fighting with me over Dos!! LOL

and of course sarNworlds most cutest spammer

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai aka Moi :wub: LOl kidding law len jah :p yah serious nah :p :lol:

These are just the people you need to beware of because they are armed and ready to spam but other spammers soon to be notorious

Pink Mafia aka sokkkkkieee
Dynomite
Genkers

Edit and yes this is considered spam

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea .. and Noungning isn't just a spammer.. but also a great whiner.

Man why can't you spammers just chill it like da cool darvil. Lay low in chat and snipe profiles that gets posted. Thats so much smoother.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Namie u rarely post :wub: but why would u wanna be arrested by the spam police ........... oh wait nvm i know why u get to be imprisoned with HOt inmates like me and Ning LOL haha

Edit Grandpa psh u spam sometimes to ... but ur such a nerd ur post dont make sense sometimes

Nameless

N i n j a

Man why can't you spammers just chill it like da cool darvil. Lay low in chat and snipe profiles that gets posted. Thats so much smoother.

lay low my ass. that's why you always get attack, it's cause you think you're cool, but you're really not so smart.

noungning

Heartless
omg why mush u have my name in everything u talk about. stop showing the world how much u love me before i call noodles to attack ur butt!!! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
and how did i know the old folks would respond first LOL except my Ning and Namie well that just leaves one person i didn't wnan be direct but since its already obvious i meant grandpa LOL

*wonders how much eggs she got for this post* LOL haha kidding

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omg got to admit I've just started to spam at Sarnworld for the first time since this game -_- look what it has done to such a good member like me who never spams at this forum before -_- -_-
and tonight was the first night ever of mine that I made it into the top 10 posters today, whaoo i came second at one point in posting at SW, thats a first. :unsure:

lol got to say Dos has a funny case, he only just been seen around because of the game lol talk about crazy :lol: and he doesnt go where else only around here whenever he need eggs lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
555 yup agree nong phew LOL hahha but its ok since me and ning notices him his rating should go up LOL hahah kidding but its all good its always good to know theres an active fella on the forum LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok kevin u killed the thrilled..... ham has nothing to do with it... sho im hungry girls atk kevin!!!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Well I glad i'm not on your list yet Kho. I'll try not to spam. But it good that it make sarnworld active. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wtf..im known as a spammer? lol man..i cant help it when i see a cute hottie..mmmmmmmmm pong...puri..ken...who else..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.