• Wu Chun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Cheng

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Mike He & Ariel:
I loved them from the start since Love Contract. I enjoyed that series so much even though alot of fans didn't. Their chemistry is good and they're such a great pair! I want them to do another series together although it may be impossible but yeh I miss them together is been so long since Love Contract.
Wu Chun & Ariel:
I just can't get enough of them both! They're amazing together on-screen and off-screen. They're perfect for one another! Tokyo Juliet both looked mature and handled things well in there. There love was passionate and powerful. I love all their kisses. Ariel was all over him XP
Joe Cheng & Ariel:
They're such a fun loving couple although most of the time Joe seems annoyed by Ariel, lol. At first I didn't they made a cute couple but I love them now after watching them onscreen. Joe just needs to stick to the short haircut =D They have great chemistry and fans love them!

Of course I have to pick Ariel w/ Wu Chun at this moment because I'm currently in love with them & Tokyo Juliet.. aha :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know the majority everyone will pick joe but yeah.. i love ariel with all them three though its hard to pick.

Kelly

i like her with joe they look really nice together...the other two like like them with other people!
like i like mike with rainie and chun with ella!

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I really liked her in ISWAK with Joe, but picture wise, I like her photos with Wu CHun.