Ariel Lin, one of the luckiest Tawainese actress!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think that among all the Taiwanese actresses Ariel is the most lucky because she gets to pair up with such hot guys and great actors like Mike, Joe and Wu Chun plus she also gets to kiss them many time.. haha. I am very jealous of her at the same time I envy too. She's a great actress/singer and she's one of my favorites! I hope they she can pair up with Wu Chun and Mike again, hopefully.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
yep she is sO lucky to pair up wit some Hottass guys...lol... and get to kiss them too and also u forgot to mention Hu Ge he's cute too ^_-

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i sooooo envious of her...all those kissing and hugging with all those awesomely handsome guys....makes me want to be a actress too...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I though she looked wierd at first in her dramas, but I saw some of her photo shoots and though she looked very pretty and cute.
LOL. my opinion is the total opposite....at first i thought she was cute(it started with a kiss)...but after watching halfway through, her face bothers me so much i stopped watching that drama(i know i shldnt do that, but.......*sighs*)

i thought she looked like a duck...esp her lips........

Kelly

She is a really cute actress...and very lucky...she did get to star with most of the cute/hot guys!
the one i envy most is the one with chun!because i'm a really big fan of him!
but i think she look really good with joe i like them as a couple!(i know their not dating but you know what i mean)