areeya:Thank for the christmas gift

Rakniran

Is what i need. I luv the body lotion desert lily.Make my legs feel so soft/smooth. Moisture wash is the best too.My boyfriend also use the moisture wash.

You are the best,girl

Thank!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooooo!! everyone dat play the christmas exhange share ya present !!! i haven't got mine yet haha

harman

isn't it suppose to be a secret. you can actually tell your secret santa who you are??? confused confused......

samstar

sarNie Elites
NP rakniran, <_< but i haven't got mine either. i still waiting for my gift maybe it will get here after christmas.

sarN

sarNie Granny
harman said:
isn't it suppose to be a secret. you can actually tell your secret santa who you are??? confused confused......
[post="59898"][/post]​

lol --- i mean those dat got their present im sure they know who give them a present whenn they receive it cuz the name be on it right ? so just post wat ya got from them ..it ok !

Bou

sarNie Adult
i havent got mine yet ...but i hope my person got the present i sent her

jai

sarNie Elites
i think we've run into delivery issues.. i know due to the weekend post office is closed.. i say if pps wait till at least the end of the week we'll all have a post. :)

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
i recieved mine two days before christmas. and i love it. it is this keychain digital camera. i took a couple pictures of my coworkers already. thank you secret santa. i'll be sure to post some pics soon from the camera. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
soccerchik said:
i recieved mine two days before christmas. and i love it. it is this keychain digital camera. i took a couple pictures of my coworkers already. thank you secret santa. i'll be sure to post some pics soon from the camera. :D
[post="60309"][/post]​

cool! who it from lol !! how it look like !

harman

its from me....... I'm so glad you like it Soccerchik. I thought I suppose to keep it as a secret and that is why I didn't put my name on it when I sent it to you.

I wanna see pictures lots of pictures.............

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
i still haven't receive my gift yet and I wonder if my person receive my gift yet. I priority mail it on Thursday before xmas. I hope she gets it by today...

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww i got my gift like yesturday and i would love to thank TERRY C for the scented candles just what i needed...so TERRY C please come forward im anxious to no who u r lolz thanks!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i got my gift gift too...i just forgot to post ...sorry.... i would like to thank Knightluva for the gift... i really like it...i'll use all of it...lol... i got mine a while ago... but i wasnt at my dads house at the time so i didnt get to open it....so basically i didnt get your gift until monday night....