areeya:Thank for the christmas gift

Bou

sarNie Adult
thanks T3rRi408!! wow i am a dumbass for not figurin out who u were lolz...thanks alot for the prez :D

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
aNnNeE said:
i got my gift gift too...i just forgot to post ...sorry.... i would like to thank Knightluva for the gift... i really like it...i'll use all of it...lol... i got mine a while ago... but i wasnt at my dads house at the time so i didnt get to open it....so basically i didnt get your gift until monday night....

aNnNeE
[post="64766"][/post]​
Its good to hear that you like it. I thought it got lost in the mail or something so I got a lil worry bout it. Hmmm.. I'm still waiting for mine.. I'm about to giveup. Probably the person who got my name didn't send me a gift.. Hmph!! <_<

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol... no it didnt get lost in the mail... i got it like a couple of weeks ago... and then i just got it from my dad like on monday... so yeah... basically i just recieved it...lol.... but yeah... i really love the gift.... and dont give up im sure that person didnt forget you gift.... im sure its coming maybe monday... since htere are no deliveries on a sunday.. so watch out for it....

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I'd like to say thank you to Hiatus.. I got my present this morning.. Yay!! I got $1000 paper money, a card, and 2 simpsons dvd..

I love watching simpsons... :)