Are you a messy person?

XCappy

Mr. Char
Ahaha what a mess ! I laughed at the picture with an Oral-B package on the ground. I can imagine she cares about her teeth... but with this huge amount of cigarettes, it's a 'no go' situation.

As for me, I'm clean ;).

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Ew! That's just hekka gross!! Yuck! Food everywhere! Kinda reminds me of one of my friend that I went to his house before. But that's just way tooooo much!! Never seen a messy place like this one before!!

As for me, I'm clean, a neat freak you can say but there are times when I do have some messy spots in my room but at least I know how to clean them up and not keeping a big mess. NO FOOD IN MY ROOM!!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. how can you live like that.
that's just disgusting. make me wanna gag.
ew. ew. ew. there's no room to eat, sleep or even go to the bathroom.
how can this person live like this .. yuck. yuck.

i'm a neat freak. my room is always clutter free, no trashing around ---

some ppl really need to clean after themselves. *phew* glad, i don't live with this person.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG, that is disgusting.
I mean seriously, i cringed looking at the tub and the toilet.
and, there were two cats living there, but they think their dead somewhere in the apartment??
that's seriously messed up, and that person has got MAJOR issues.

As for me, I'm a neat freak. Well, sometimes ;) When i'm stressed out i tend to be a bit messy, but
i cant leave it like that for over like 5 hours, i have to clean it up. lol. But most of the time, im really
organized and when people come to my house, they have to clean up THEIR mess, or else. >_>

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
eeewww! so disgusting... I bet the person who is living there never cleans at all! reminds of nodame's house in the japanese drama, Nodame Cantabile... :lol:

gosh, almost all of you here are neat freaks... :lol: well, I don't know if I'm considered as a neat freak... my room is always messy but our maid cleans it everyday... :lol: I seldom organize my things... :blush:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!!! that was totally disgusting!!! especially the one with the toilets being all yucky and shit!
BLAH BLAH!!!! LMAo
i dont get how ppl cant clean up after themselves. dayum lassy ppls!

i may be messy too buttah i clean up after myself.
when i get lasy i get messy well nawt too messy..just about 1% i guess lmao
uttah im a clean neat freak! hahaha i have OCD!!! lmao

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The bathroom made me gag. What the heck is all that foamy stuff? Is that wet toilet paper? N A S T Y!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a neat freak, but I sure as heck keep my place clean. That woman is just nasty.

shachibasha

psychotic
wow that was just sick my trash can looks way better than her bedroom. omg thats so many cigaretter she might as well die from cancer......

I have like a minor case of ocd so i cant have things laying around or if there not where there suppose to be i freak

noungning

Heartless
lol i have ocd too ^ and if something isn't in the right place and i flip my house upside down!

but my room is messy, simply because i'm brokeass and can't afford furniture to stow my stuff into where it's supposed to be in....ok that's one good excuse i guess, but it's true. i need financial support, anyone?

haha, i think the girl took this grand opportunity [the hurricane situation] to split and go onto the next unlucky landlord and their workers.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh I'm a neat freak -.-" sometimes I can be a bit messy and thats not even a big thing messy to me is like 4 sheets of paper laying on my chair lol -.-" I can't stand being mess and I definitely have OCD -.-" LOL dude when I go to restaurants I even clean up my table and stack things up neatly so when the bus boy come by they can just pick it up and stuff without having to go through much hassle :lol:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
omg!>...is that sh*t on the bathroom floor??...OMG!....im sure she's dead !...... :eek:

ya know, those pictures can actually past for that one games where you find all the hidden stuffs!

darvil

sarNie Adult
I like to call my room the jungle.. cuz I have so much computer junk lying all over the place.. but I'm like a baby compared to the filth in that apartment! LOL

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
omg that is soooooo wrong to live like that!! ewwwwwww my condo wouldnt never be like that omg that bathroom is wrong dont tell me thats all shit on them papers!!!!! all them cigs omg and all them fast foods omg this is yuk dont this person no what a freaken cleaning product is or somethin??? i bet that stinks like hell in there and omg the oxygen levels in there i think id die the computer is full with cig ash thats just ewww!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...... :lol: im not a neat freak..shoot im not anywhere near that..although it is strange im the only one in the family that is not a neat freak..but man...that ladys' apt is by far the messiest one i have seen..ive been to a neighbors' house..which was half the mess that was in the link shared above..

goodness im speechless...ok ok..to avoid my room looking anything like that..im gonna super clean my room this weekend lol...

noungning

Heartless
i was reading some stuff briefly about this and it's part of a disorder called compulsive hoarding, some people are afraid to throw things away. so they begin this collection of unmeaningful and useless crap, such as trash for some people.

i gotta say, i had this problem. but it wasn't with trash. it was with school shit. lol i realized i had ALL of my notebooks from school. and i'm not talking about 1 or 2, i'm talking about 10s and 10s of them hahah. but i've never looked thru them. i was told, i have a problem of letting go, which is true. so i felt i had to hold on to these notebooks and crap. but i decided to throw everything out when i moved. it took up about 3 green paper recycling bins lol... but i gotta say i've looked at my hand writting and it's so much prettier back then lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i was reading some stuff briefly about this and it's part of a disorder called compulsive hoarding, some people are afraid to throw things away. so they begin this collection of unmeaningful and useless crap, such as trash for some people.
With that being said....This woman must really treasure her smelly trash, especially that nasty poop or pee soaked toilet paper in the bathroom.

NASTY!!!!

noungning

Heartless
i can't believe these pictures made it to thailand, lmfao, i just got a FWD mail from my thai newsgroup of the pictures from that very thread. lol too funny.