Are there any pics of Kareena's BF?

Mint27

I think I heard that she had a boyfriend, so could someone post some pics of him so I know what he looks like? Thanks.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^no problem..he's hot alright :D

ya know what? i have a connection to him..he's my roommate's bf's friend's cousin...lol hahaha not that close but at least it's something ^_^

silent-heart

sarNie Egg
:lmao: does she even have a bf,,,, i duno i heared da gossip abt tht weirdo in da new movie chup ke chup ke.. shahid kapoor.... maybe his da lver boy!! -_-

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
yeah kareena's BF is Shahid Kapoor and his movies, so far are all pretty good. he's a very good dancer! I think the latest scandalous headline of them two together was last year when someone got a hold of a video of them making out together.

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
It's a good match!

Pix credit to BBC.co.uk

Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor at the ceremony in Dubai.

Kapoor VS Kapoor.....It's convenient to have the same family name since the beginning, no?.... Kareena won't have to feel the difference later after their marriage, as she can carry on with her routine signature :p

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm a little bit confuse about Shahid's last name. When he first come out, I believe I saw his last name with this spelling "Kapur", same as Karisma's (her sister) husband. But afterward, it has been Kapoor in all his movies. I just don't know if he's a Kapoor or Kapur.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, the news came about 10 days ago that Kareena and Shahid broke up. The third hand is Saif Ali Khan!!!! It happened while the poor Shahid was shooting a film in Canada, meanwhile in India, Kareena and Saif started to date!!!!!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a little bit confuse about Shahid's last name. When he first come out, I believe I saw his last name with this spelling "Kapur", same as Karisma's (her sister) husband. But afterward, it has been Kapoor in all his movies. I just don't know if he's a Kapoor or Kapur.
Yep, confusing. I bought 2 DVDs starring Shahid and you bet one writes Kapur, the other Kapoor. Wikipedia calls him Kapoor, though. I really don't know myself :lol: .

Anyway Kareena and Shahid have split :lmao:

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
it okay if they split because i think
shahid co-star in the movie "viva" {might spell wrong}
they're much more cuter together.

cikna

sarNie Adult
There were scandal happens a couple of years ago that there was this clip of Kareena and Shahid kissing passionately circuling all over bombay. In india, an unmarried couple doing so is still unacceptable. I read it somewhere that they had to distant themselves for a while to cool down the scandal.