are most thai celebs mixed?? SO PALE!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
didn't know Bee was mixed

Aren't most Thai/Chinese considered Thai anyway since the majority are descedants of Chinese immigrants who've migrated there years ago and have mixed with native Thais

max

sarNie Elites
Maybe it is just me, but I see more Thai celebrities on-screen, whether main/supporting, who look mixed with American, European, etc. than those who look full Thai.

sirena

sarNie Adult
dude ppl think im mexican seriously it either mexican or black

wat the hell?!?!

i dnt even look like them at least i dnt think soo

plus, ppl say im too tall for asian girl

thats not true!! im 5'9 and sum of my white friends say im too tall for asian girl, they alaways see asian girl like 5'1- 5'6

they compare me to them haha

both of my parents r really white or pale should i say my bros and sis they came out looking chinese almost or they have that typical chinese features like the eyes and the skin color etc like typical chinese person

but i, came out as they explain wen i first born

they say wen i waz born, i waz really black, big lips purple looking the list goes on forever <_< lol

my mum tells me to get a white bf so if one day we get marrid the baby can come out nice and white she said cuz she love pale white skin like european ppl haha gosh

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg

wat the hell?!?!

thats not true!! im 5'9 and sum of my white friends say im too tall for asian girl, they alaways see asian girl like 5'1- 5'6

both of my parents r really white or pale should i say my bros and sis they came out looking chinese almost or they have that typical chinese features like the eyes and the skin color etc like typical chinese person

they say wen i waz born, i waz really black, big lips purple looking the list goes on forever <_< lol

my mum tells me to get a white bf so if one day we get marrid the baby can come out nice and white she said cuz she love pale white skin like european ppl haha gosh

what u are 5'9~!?!?!?!??! :angry: .....i am so hating you now....ill hack you off at the ankle and implant those few inches on me.....im a averge 5'5 and always wanted to be 5'7 cuz i abhor wearing heels.......plus the extra height will stretch out my fat ass... :(

anyhow, hmmmmm mexican and black?? no way....i can deff see that u are asian nowhere near black or mexican, i think you have a very exotic heritage..=) but im still mad at u for being 5'9..theres no justice in this world...........im gonna go cry now..hahaha

sirena

sarNie Adult
what u are 5'9~!?!?!?!??! :angry: .....i am so hating you now....ill hack you off at the ankle and implant those few inches on me.....im a averge 5'5 and always wanted to be 5'7 cuz i abhor wearing heels.......plus the extra height will stretch out my fat ass... :(

anyhow, hmmmmm mexican and black?? no way....i can deff see that u are asian nowhere near black or mexican, i think you have a very exotic heritage..=) but im still mad at u for being 5'9..theres no justice in this world...........im gonna go cry now..hahaha
y do ppl wana be tall soo much? haha

oh dnt be sad haha it not that great being 5'9 im taller then all my family and friends + im taller then my bf by 2in T_T

lolz

ohh thanks you and ur very pretty :)

lot of ppl ask how i got soo tall, it probly becuz i use to play sport, i played volley ball back in high skool

but im not like manly tall tho haha im very skinny im only 80LBS

yes it true ppl think im black and mexican mostly mexican becuz of my look

wat nation r u?

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
y do ppl wana be tall soo much? haha

oh dnt be sad haha it not that great being 5'9 im taller then all my family and friends + im taller then my bf by 2in T_T

lolz

ohh thanks you and ur very pretty :)

lot of ppl ask how i got soo tall, it probly becuz i use to play sport, i played volley ball back in high skool

but im not like manly tall tho haha im very skinny im only 80LBS

yes it true ppl think im black and mexican mostly mexican becuz of my look

wat nation r u?

ohoh....so now u are TALL AND SKINNY HUH?!??!?!?! adding salt to my wound is not enough for you !!!! :lmao:
soo cruel....... but hey u can always model if all else fails.......
i stillllll dont see the meixcan/black..maybe if u get a chance show me a pic ( i know what u look like to hack your ankles and force feed you like they do to gals in africa)

speaking of africa i saw another one ofyour topics, about female genitalia mutilation? there are soooo many bizzare customs around the world that we cannot and will never fathom...i hate to say its barbaric because i respect all cultures...but that shiet is just EFFED...... im big on studying bizzare customs! i guess we can share some interesting knowledge! =)

so u got tall by sports? i always thought that was a theory and height is based on genetic composition! i hate sports becuase im a pig and sweat like a cascading waterfall....and im a bit asthmatic ( OK OK i know sports help asthma) but i still use it as if its a perfectly valid medical excuse and it works!!!!!! :ph34r: ....you are taller than your bf? ii vowed that i will not go for a short guy...my grandma was 5'9 and she married a midget 5'6 guy and made a bunch of semi tallish kids.....my mom is approx 5'7 and married another midget whos 5'6 and from them they made a bunch of pygmy kids.... so i vowed to break the midgety pattern....( plz noone get offended by my choice of words, its just the way i speak sometimes..=)

can u guess my nationality by my features??? :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
actually my first take on aff is korean, cuz of the hair and make up.....she doesnt look very thai to me...
like i said there are a lot of actors/actresses that i cant tell the diff if they are east asian or thai....=X
its true , i cant think of a single asian country that does not value pale skin....after watching lakorn it made me appreciate my pale skin a bit more.. B) so i guess no more tanning, saves me from skin cancer anyway
i think alot of people think im filpino, even the filipinos think i am..... so go figure

ps..this may be stupid question but is khmer pronounced kai-mer???
khmer is pronounced khmaay da "aay" is like "I"

sirena

sarNie Adult
ohoh....so now u are TALL AND SKINNY HUH?!??!?!?! adding salt to my wound is not enough for you !!!! :lmao:
soo cruel....... but hey u can always model if all else fails.......
i stillllll dont see the meixcan/black..maybe if u get a chance show me a pic ( i know what u look like to hack your ankles and force feed you like they do to gals in africa)

speaking of africa i saw another one ofyour topics, about female genitalia mutilation? there are soooo many bizzare customs around the world that we cannot and will never fathom...i hate to say its barbaric because i respect all cultures...but that shiet is just EFFED...... im big on studying bizzare customs! i guess we can share some interesting knowledge! =)

so u got tall by sports? i always thought that was a theory and height is based on genetic composition! i hate sports becuase im a pig and sweat like a cascading waterfall....and im a bit asthmatic ( OK OK i know sports help asthma) but i still use it as if its a perfectly valid medical excuse and it works!!!!!! :ph34r: ....you are taller than your bf? ii vowed that i will not go for a short guy...my grandma was 5'9 and she married a midget 5'6 guy and made a bunch of semi tallish kids.....my mom is approx 5'7 and married another midget whos 5'6 and from them they made a bunch of pygmy kids.... so i vowed to break the midgety pattern....( plz noone get offended by my choice of words, its just the way i speak sometimes..=)

can u guess my nationality by my features??? :)
haha ur too funny ur soo gulible haha im not 80lbs. thast crazy!!!!!!! im such a porker!!!!

im 130 lolz

yea thats the only joke

but i really am tall tho my bf is not that bad, 2 in isnt bad

ur right abt genentic, but its not alwasy right,

my dad is only 5'6 my mom is only 5'0

my older bro is 27 and hes 6'2, my bro is 23 hes 5'5 poor thing lolz, me 19, 5'9

my little sis 17 um i dnt really know but shes shorter then me

and just happen both me and my older bro we happen to use to play sport during our school years

i noe that female circumsize thing is just crazy and it soo extreme!!!

just excersize and eat right you'll be fine and plus u wont have trouble like me finding bf taller then you :) haha

i say ur chinese or singaporian ppl or sumthing liek that haha

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
haha ur too funny ur soo gulible haha im not 80lbs. thast crazy!!!!!!! im such a porker!!!!

im 130 lolz

yea thats the only joke

but i really am tall tho my bf is not that bad, 2 in isnt bad

ur right abt genentic, but its not alwasy right,

my dad is only 5'6 my mom is only 5'0

my older bro is 27 and hes 6'2, my bro is 23 hes 5'5 poor thing lolz, me 19, 5'9

my little sis 17 um i dnt really know but shes shorter then me

and just happen both me and my older bro we happen to use to play sport during our school years

i noe that female circumsize thing is just crazy and it soo extreme!!!

just excersize and eat right you'll be fine and plus u wont have trouble like me finding bf taller then you :) haha

i say ur chinese or singaporian ppl or sumthing liek that haha

gosh iwill NOT BELIEVE a word out of your mouth anymore!!!!! u are prob 4'11 and 190 lbs!!!!! =(
hahaha whats "something like that.."???? when u guess correctly ill tell you...do i have typical chinese or sign features?...ok ill tellu........im puerto rican

sirena

sarNie Adult
OMGGGG

no way!!!!!!!!!!

i would of never guess that ur pueto rican!!!!!

AT ALL!!!!

i thought u were those chinese sorta mix type of girls
u just have that look

i went to ur page to get a better view and u do look like hispanic

u kinda of remind of a girl i went to skool with she waz norweigan and spanish but shes has this beautiful green eyes and pretty light brown hair we alwasy thought she waz black and white

and u look like her alot

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
plz educate me...what is naek nah thai? really is tik part chinese? he looks like chinese actors Edison Chan/Daniel Wu all mixed up...
Mai probably meant to type "naang eak nah Thai." naang eak means a lead actress. nah Thai literally means Thai face. so Aff is considered to look very, very Thai. lol. people said she looked elegant in traditional Thai wardrobe.

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
OMGGGG

no way!!!!!!!!!!

i would of never guess that ur pueto rican!!!!!

AT ALL!!!!

i thought u were those chinese sorta mix type of girls
u just have that look

i went to ur page to get a better view and u do look like hispanic

u kinda of remind of a girl i went to skool with she waz norweigan and spanish but shes has this beautiful green eyes and pretty light brown hair we alwasy thought she waz black and white

and u look like her alot

i hope thats a compliment...=)

u silly porker, im not puerto rican i just said that cuz a lot of people think i am flipino...
u were right with the first shot.. im chinese/hawaiian...maybe the spanish look comes from the bit of venezulan blood i have ..

u got a babyface...r u sure u are 19 and not 14??? i dont believe anything u say anymore!! im going with my own instincts u wannabe porker...god... 130lbs 5'9......model potential

where r u located? gosh ive been suffering insomnia for the past week...

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
hey the the guy in your pic is the bf??? hes a cutie! send him to thailand to be the next star..u guys r a veryyy cute couple ..so now that u have a cute bf already so leave Aum to me :wub: .....u got the height, the weight, the face and the cute bf already...cant be tooo greedy you know

sirena

sarNie Adult
hey the the guy in your pic is the bf??? hes a cutie! send him to thailand to be the next star..u guys r a veryyy cute couple ..so now that u have a cute bf already so leave Aum to me :wub: .....u got the height, the weight, the face and the cute bf already...cant be tooo greedy you know
ohh turning the table on me huh?

I thought ur puerto rican haha , but im still right cuz i said chinese :)venezulan huh? thats kool

i c ic

haha no really tho i am tall and yea thats my bf :) keit

we've been together for almost 5 years now

i met him wen i waz 14 can u believe we've been together all this time?!?

were really already married tho :) lolz

sumdays i just wanna kick his flat booty

but sumday i find my self thinking abt him non stop :) -sigh-

no i dnt wanna send him, im afraid he might leave me for those transexual girl T_T ROFL xD
their prettier then me!!!!!

aww thnxs :)

ohh i live in britsh columbia wat abt u?

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
ohh turning the table on me huh?

I thought ur puerto rican haha , but im still right cuz i said chinese :)venezulan huh? thats kool

i c ic

haha no really tho i am tall and yea thats my bf :) keit

we've been together for almost 5 years now

i met him wen i waz 14 can u believe we've been together all this time?!?

were really already married tho :) lolz

sumdays i just wanna kick his flat booty

but sumday i find my self thinking abt him non stop :) -sigh-
no i dnt wanna send him, im afraid he might leave me for those transexual girl T_T ROFL xD
their prettier then me!!!!!

aww thnxs :)

ohh i live in britsh columbia wat abt u?
i split my time btween hawaii and new york city ..im in nyc currently...wat time is it in canada now and why arent you sleeping?

goddamn those trannies....they are sooo hot sometimes....we have this this resturant in nyc, where all the waitresses are trannies, if it werent for the protruding adams apple i woulda never thought those gorgeous people are actually men...

5 yrs????????? wow........... im at a loss of words...is he ur first bf? wow 5 yrs.....teeny boppers usually swap bf/gfs quicker than fast food......so i am really happy to know a living contradition... u guys r cute as hell tho..both with those babyfaces and doe eyes...

now u got me really thinking if i look spanish or not!!! nah, think my hair and eyes r too dark...
are u raelly full thai? im still thinking u are mixed cuz i dont trust u anymore,now u are gonna have to rebuild my trust! do uknow how to use chopsticks!? sorry i ask every asian this question...hahah

Liberty

sarNie Adult

wat the hell?!?!

lol... girl 5'9" isn't tall for an Asian person, it's tall for any person.
The average height for an American woman is 5'3" so yeah, hehe you're just tall in general, Asian or not, lucky you.

I get the hispanic thing too, I've also been asked if I'm white-hispanic, filipino, Hawaiian or Euro-Asian.
Technically we're all probably mix but it's been several generations back that we no longer realize it. Afterall, we all as humans came out of Africa and evolved in our own way to better suit our environment. So you're bound to get siblings who have different features.

My younger brother looks Lao, he's got the nose, lips and eyes and build of a typical Laotian guy, very light skinned.
My youngest brother is taller, build bigger (he's got very wide shoulders, looks like a quarterback), he's got darker skin, not dark really, just tan but he's got really small eyes.
Myself, I have the curves of a latino (boobs and booty, not J.Lo booty though lol), I got long legs for my height, I have a small nose but it's more narrow and not button-like like some Asians. Full lips (guess that's a Laotian thing), my cheekbones are probably more Laotian too or just Asian in general but I have very caucasian eyes (so I've been told). My coloring ranges from very pale white (not shallow color) to golden tan (I don't tan olive like many Asians do). My hair turns red naturally but I think most Asian peoples hair do that. I was told that when I was born I had reddish hair so my parents named me Anny (you know like Annie the musical).
I have an uncle who half of the time doesn't even look Asian, he's tall and build like a caucasian, his facial features are caucasian looking too.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i split my time btween hawaii and new york city ..im in nyc currently...wat time is it in canada now and why arent you sleeping?

goddamn those trannies....they are sooo hot sometimes....we have this this resturant in nyc, where all the waitresses are trannies, if it werent for the protruding adams apple i woulda never thought those gorgeous people are actually men...

5 yrs????????? wow........... im at a loss of words...is he ur first bf? wow 5 yrs.....teeny boppers usually swap bf/gfs quicker than fast food......so i am really happy to know a living contradition... u guys r cute as hell tho..both with those babyfaces and doe eyes...

now u got me really thinking if i look spanish or not!!! nah, think my hair and eyes r too dark...
are u raelly full thai? im still thinking u are mixed cuz i dont trust u anymore,now u are gonna have to rebuild my trust! do uknow how to use chopsticks!? sorry i ask every asian this question...hahah

haha it only 11:30 :)

yes im scared those trans might steel him from me haha

haha no actually he my 4th bf <_< haha i dnt noe how we made it this far

so many fight, argument, yelling, punching hitting haha

but 1 thing i cant do is imagine my self without him, hes been there for me through everything
he alwasy makes me laugh, he comes up with the wierdest thing to tell me

but those thing just makes my day..........

oh it didnt start out all cute and luv at first, let me tell u

WE HATED EACH OTHER, WE WERE LIKE ENERMY

we fought over the littest thing

but one day on my b-day my 14 b-day, after coming to my house and ruining my party, he ask me out i waz like

"hell to DA NO!!!!!!!" then he like

i like you

im like O_O

hes like "wateva"

i waz like "wait" for sum reason i just didnt want to let him go

then i said fine

make the story shorter, the more time i spend with him i finally c who really is and then i fell in love :)

and yes i can use chopstick haha y do u ask?