are mix race better?

devdas

sarNie Egg
our world today is sooo diverse in many ways

do you believe that pure breed race is the way to go where say thai should only mate with thai, japanese with japanese etc for example
or do you believe that our world should mix(which is doing) like european decent with asian or black with asian etc

what your take on it?

not many people are ok with this subject they believe that one type of race should only produce offspring of their kind while other find that mix race is beautiful or exotic

iam part thai, cambodian chinese and laos mother is chinese and cambodian my father is cambodian thai laos

but my nephews is thai cambodian chinese laos german and russian (their father is white)

and my twin nieces are all of what iam mixed with swedish and french (mother is white)

so are you for it, or do u believe that mix race is not a good thing?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
even though i have my biases, i believe that people should always be able to choose whatever is best for themselves. i myself am attracted only to asian guys...not necessarily for any particular ethnicity...but asian in general. i think they are the sexiest of the bunch. lol

of course, (because i am only human) i'll admit that i get weirded out when i see...for example, an asian girl and a black guy in a romance (as bad as that sounds). i'm just being honest...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think mix babies are the cutest...although like Thookatha I think it's werid to see a really big white girl and a tiny short mexican together. lolz

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Maybe back in the day, but now-love the person for who they are. I am Cambodian and married a Caucasian man. Therefore, our kids are biracial. My parents wanted me to marry an Asian man (Cambodian), but that didn't happen.

My sister married an African-American and my parents were even more against that pair.

Overall, I think it is up to the person and personalities. Maybe our soul mate is someone from a different ethnicity.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
To his/her own. Different people see different things. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one might see as beautiful someone else might not. Mixed race are not better. It is better because people have this conception that it is better. Everyone is beautiful is his/her or own ways. I'm more concern about the inside more.

My cousin's baby is mixed with African American. At first, I was like what the heck then I realize that it is not my choosing and that it was my cousin. So it was easy for me to accept the baby because that is what we call LOVE. My sister is dating a Puerto Rican guy with some African traits and I'm fine with that as long as he loves my sister. Plus, the guy is going to school to get his bachelor degree so it is a plus. If is from LOVE that there shouldn't be a problem.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I prefert mixed race. I like spreading the loveeee... :D I think White/asian babies are just the cutest! I absolutely love them. I usually don't date asians, but what do you know, i'm seeing a viet dude right now. :lol: funny how it works out.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't think any race is better than the other, cause we're all humans.

I think it's really a matter of preference, but in the end everyone's shit smells.

Personally, I prefer dating within my ethnicity, which is Lao. However, I will not push my personal preference on anyone else. If they choose to date and reproduce with other races, then more power to them. The world is advancing and expanding, and it looks like people are too. So I really feel that no matter what race, mixed or full blooded, we are the human race.

call me biased (my dad's white, my mother's Thai), but i think that mixed race children are better...but it really just depends...however, it is estimated that by 2020, the vast majority of the human race will be mixed with something (no one will be of purely one ethnicity)...

fun

Expired Sarnie
For me personally, I don't mind, I rather base my life partner on personality (looks does also matter in my book lol although it doesn't play a very big part) whether they be African American, Caucasian, European, Asian, mixed, etc, as long as we have the special connection (soul-mate feeling lmao). It would be great if the world was interracial. Just maybe there is hope of less discriminating, but then again it could probably lead to WWIII?

Their are pros and cons to this matter as well but whatever floats their boat.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree, i don't think any race is better than any other. we're all humans. and i love how lome put it, "everyone's shit smells". lmao! i've always been attracted to mexicans for whatever reason but i ended up marrying my own kind. so it all depends on the person and not the race.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think biracial kids are so outrageously cute. On my husband's side.....they are all mixed...Russian, Phillipino, mexican, Lao, Chinese, Irish...

Especially, the Khmer and Russian...Gosh, she is so pretty.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I don't think race and ethnicity matters. Those are just labels and words created by man.
Before humans learned to speak I highly doubted any of that mattered.
People can marry whoever they want. Mix or pure, it really doesn't matter.
Besides, I highly doubt anyone is actually "pure" anything unless they can prove it with DNA test that spans back many centuries.
Just because you're parents are of the same ethnicity and both sets of grandparents are, doesn't mean there wasn't someone out of their own ethnicity in the family tree further back.

In the beginning there was only humans. No race. No ethnicity.
The whole culture and language thing came much later and soon you have all these other groups because people felt the need to differentiate themselves.

I have lots of non-Laotians in the family. For some reason not many people, at least the new generation, marry other Laotian people so we get a lot of mixes in the family. I'm bias so I think they're all cute. :)
But I've seen some very unattractive mixed people, so to say they're all beautiful would be wrong. It doesn't matter if someone's mix. If both parents are tore up, the kid will probably be too. Being mix isn't magical, it won't automatically make someone pretty but it will diversify the gene pool.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i agree with the others! no certain race is better than the others. we are all better in our own ways. but i dont mind having others date outside their race as long as they love eachother. =)