APRIL CONCERTS!

pze

sarNie Adult
its up to the people that is holding the concert....each place varies.....

so if the people that sell the concerts r the ones thats holding it in their state then yes i would assume they can give u the answer to bringing in ur camera...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
PZE make him come to Portland...Or at least Seattle...
I REALLY DONT WANT TO MOVE TO IDAHO :loool:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
okie if your going to the MN concert TICKETS ARE ON SALE and we only have 300 seats in the house more && that includes our 48 seat for vip already! Tickets are flying fast! if u need tickets email me or gimme a call! IF ur a VIP buyer PM me or call me!

r_YOU_n@yahoo.com
651-239-4597(SUNNY)

OTHER TICKETS FOR OTHER CITIES WERE SENT OUT TO THE SPONSORS ALREADY. IF U NEED TICKETS FOR OTHER SHOW CALL THEM OR EMAIL ME !

pze

sarNie Adult
BTW WE DONT ACCEPT CHECKS...U CAN SEND MONEY ORDER...CONCEALED CASH(NOT RESPONSIBLE IF LOST) OR MEET UP IN PERSON....

PZE make him come to Portland...Or at least Seattle...
I REALLY DONT WANT TO MOVE TO IDAHO :loool:
so ur going from ohio to minnesota....n now idaho....wats there....lolz...

sunny_gyrl

it's STATED tat SAN FRANSISCO will be listed too but will update everyone on once i get it confirm

sunny_gyrl

well just knoe that the show are first come first serve!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^___^ I have my tickets for the april 10th at Asian Nights well not really a ticket LOL but I don't need one o_O lol but I have a question one of my friends wanted to know why don't you guys accept checks because wouldn't it be easier to keep track of them in case the money order or cash is stolen through mail?

pze

sarNie Adult
we would like to accept checks....but from the previous concert weve gotten bad checks and the owners of the checks still hasnt cleared it....

sunny_gyrl

we mean no PERSONAL CHECKS! money/cashier check would do us fine cuss if anyone steal it u can track it down wit the tracking number tats given to u or what not! aNd plus ur already made it pay out to ... so it's just easier for us also!