APRIL CONCERTS!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
FYI:::
CHICAGO HAS BEEN CANCEL FROM THE TOUR! Bekuss MOS HAS TO RETURN BACK EARLY FOR TO FINISH FILMING HIS LAKORN!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I called for the Fresno one and the guy told me that the date for Mos' show might change. Please make it on either Thursday or Friday... praying... really can't go on Wednesday...

anjos

I called for the Fresno one and the guy told me that the date for Mos' show might change. Please make it on either Thursday or Friday... praying... really can't go on Wednesday...

They better not change it.... I'm going down just for Mos concert....I don't want to waste my plane ticket...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
FYI:::
CHICAGO HAS BEEN CANCEL FROM THE TOUR! Bekuss MOS HAS TO RETURN BACK EARLY FOR TO FINISH FILMING HIS LAKORN!
WHAT?! NO! SO IT'S JUST CHICAGO SHOW THAT'S CANCEL? IS HE GUNNA COME BACK FOR THE TOUR DATES AFTER CHICAGO? OR CANCELLING THE REST OF THE TOUR FROM CHICAGO DATE? SORRY TOO MANY QUESTIONS. LOL​

pze

sarNie Adult
as of rite now CHICAGO & SAN DIEGO HAS BEEN CANCELED.....Fresno they are looking for a new date....

Minnesota is his last show in the states...

sunny_gyrl

to add to my LIST of who's coming to the u.s. for concerts we also have

JOY SIRILAK

check the R.U.N. Blog for locations and information!​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
as of rite now CHICAGO & SAN DIEGO HAS BEEN CANCELED.....Fresno they are looking for a new date....

Minnesota is his last show in the states...
Sweeett!!
Me = Live in MN! :lol:
i want the VIP buttah i think it's probably sold out already! :(

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^u can still go regular....i can guarantee ull have as much fun as anyone else there....unless u find some vip people thats still looking for people to fill there table....

anjos

I just spoke with Pick, he stated for Fresno concert it going to be held on Sunday 4/12/2009 for sure this time.... Location is till the same.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
I just spoke with Pick, he stated for Fresno concert it going to be held on Sunday 4/12/2009 for sure this time.... Location is till the same.
Are u sure, I thought April 12 is the one at Carmichael, CA. So he's doing two concert on the same day.

riya

sarNie Egg
I hope I can make both Joy and Mos' concerts!!! I missed Joy's in Pomona and I work just right there to where she was performing and staying...

sunny_gyrl

JOY's CONCERT INFORMATION has been updated! as for MOS DATES FOR FRESNO HAS BEEN CHANGE TO the 12 and Carmichael has been change date will soon be announce!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
JOY's CONCERT INFORMATION has been updated! as for MOS DATES FOR FRESNO HAS BEEN CHANGE TO the 12 and Carmichael has been change date will soon be announce!
What!!! Mos's concert at Carmichael is not going to be on the 12th...I request for the day off...what happen? pls let me know asap when is the concert held at Carmichael, so i can make arrangement...thnx

sunny_gyrl

carmicheal isn't happening FRESNO is now on the 12.

to be honest this tour is stressing me out cuss of COMPLICATION with GMM tats why everythang has to be change now

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
carmicheal isn't happening FRESNO is now on the 12.

to be honest this tour is stressing me out cuss of COMPLICATION with GMM tats why everythang has to be change now
Aww…I appreciate you hard work…

I feel bad asking this question but I’ll ask anyways. Is Las Vegas (Mos) still happening? If so, is it still on the same time and place? I was really looking forward for him to come to L.A., CA but I don't think that's gonna happen since there are many complications.

Anyways...thanks again sunny_gyrl!

sunny_gyrl

OKIE SO HERE'S THE THANG!!! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY... THERE'S BEEN SOME HUGE CHANGE ON THE TOUR BEKUSS OF MOS SCHEDULE. please CHECK THE RUN BLOG. MINNESOTA IS STILL HAPPENING BUT WILL BE MOVE TO FRIDAY, APRIL 17,2008 UPDATES WILL BE POSTED UP TONIGHT ONCE I HEAR A CALL BACK. IF U KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE MN ONE PLEASE HELP ME NOTIFY THEM. STAY POSTED FOR THE MN CHANGES!

PLEASE ONCE AGAIN CHECK THE BLOG FOR THE NEW CHANGES!​

sunny_gyrl

Aww…I appreciate you hard work…

I feel bad asking this question but I’ll ask anyways. Is Las Vegas (Mos) still happening? If so, is it still on the same time and place? I was really looking forward for him to come to L.A., CA but I don't think that's gonna happen since there are many complications.

Anyways...thanks again sunny_gyrl!

Vegas HAS BEEN CANCEL TOO! SORRY!

sunny_gyrl

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT THERE HAS BEEN SOME CHANGES TO THE MOS U.S. TOUR. DUE TO RETURNING HOME EARLY. PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY.

SAN DIEGO,CA/ ELGIN,IL/ LAS VEGA,NV && BROUSSARD,LA HAS BEEN CANCEL FROM THE TOUR.

CARMICHEAL,CA/ FRESNO,CA/ BLOOMINGTON,MN HAS A FEW CHANGES.

IF YOU WOULD WE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU TO CHECK OUR WEBSITES FOR THE NEW CHANGES.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERN PLEASE GIVE SUNNY OR KET A CALL DIRECTLY FOR ACCURACY INFORMATION.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND WERE TRULY SORRY FOR THESE MAJOR CHANGES.

SUNNY: (651)239-4597
KET: (614)273-5661

http://run2007.wordpress.com

SINCERELY
SUNNY @ R.U.N.