APRIL CONCERTS!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
All Right! I was thinking that I will go to Carmicheal but then he's also coming to Fresno! So happy! Thanks so much for the info girls. :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I was out eating at the thai/lao restaurant earlier. And met up with one of the sponsors, Mae Phet, there and she told us the concert date for Mos. April 19th Ah, I was super happy&excited! I so can't wait for this!​

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
lol....she was prolly out with the other gals! i miss them all... if Chicago wasn't the next day i would of went to Chicago too!

n_naruk

awwws....i don't think i saw you at p'lift&p'oil's concert....
it's another sunday concert for us,just like p'num&kal's. i kinda wish that it's on a saturday instead tho. but oh wells, it'll be all worth it. hahaha​

sunny_gyrl

omg i was there! sandy saw me...but i was ahhhhh kinda drunk && was in the backroom and up in the front! it was me && the other R.U.N. gals tat was there...teehehehehehe we should meet up next tyme:D

n_naruk

omg i was there! sandy saw me...but i was ahhhhh kinda drunk && was in the backroom and up in the front! it was me && the other R.U.N. gals tat was there...teehehehehehe we should meet up next tyme:D
awwwws haha. sandy and i were sitting together along with karen and her sisters. next concert around, if our days arent so close to each other, we should plan to meet up. before u get drunk. lol

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, P'Mos is coming to Fresno on the 25th of April. I'm sooooo happy. I can't wait to see him. Thanx for all the updates and infos!!! :D

sunny_gyrl

yeah for'sure before i get drunk...lol...

FYI::: if u want tickets for MN gimme a call, i'll be the one & only person who selling advance ticekts && vip

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Oh, ok i'm kind of late...so where's mos's concert going to be held at? anyway in stockton or sacramento...pls let me know...Oh, forgot to add...how much is the ticket? I want V.I.P...

sunny_gyrl

Oh, ok i'm kind of late...so where's mos's concert going to be held at? anyway in stockton or sacramento...pls let me know...Oh, forgot to add...how much is the ticket? I want V.I.P...

u can check out our blog for further information reason why were not posting stuff up yet is bekuss people can't credit us properly. PRICING is all the same,Minnesota's VIP is the only place sale by table!

so ADVANCE tickets is $30//@ the door $35 & V.I.P is $50.00

n_naruk

I believe Mos's concert in Elgin will be at the Tequila Night Club,where they had P'Lift&P'Oil's concert. The Cascade Manor,where they had P'Num's concert is no longer open. That's what I've heard about that place. That's why P'Lift&P'Oil's concert was at the tequila place.​

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know if we don't buy VIP for the Carmichael concert, does that mean that we can't bring in our cameras because that's what they did to us at the Lift/Oil concert? That would totally suck if they're going to do that to the fans again. Everybody should be able to bring in their cameras if they want to because it's like once in a lifetime thing to most fans in the U.S. and not everybody is going to be able to to afford VIP.

sunny_gyrl

Does anybody know if we don't buy VIP for the Carmichael concert, does that mean that we can't bring in our cameras because that's what they did to us at the Lift/Oil concert? That would totally suck if they're going to do that to the fans again. Everybody should be able to bring in their cameras if they want to because it's like once in a lifetime thing to most fans in the U.S. and not everybody is going to be able to to afford VIP.
ur gunna have to call cuss the people who sponsor them there sumwat bought the show from us so ur have to call and check but if i were you just bring it incase