apple videos production are suck!!!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Dont you all think Apple video are suck. i think all of their movie is so suck. dont ever buy their movie!!! i didnt mean to say this but the producer needs major help. all his movie is no sence. what do you all think.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well is kinda o.k......I know the person that do those movie....he is my uncle he is nice.....when I buy movie from him.....when I need the movie case he say to little don't need to pay for the movie case....so I just pay for the paj muas movie that's all.....well I have you seen the new movie...is called " 9 Dos Taub 8 Dos Nta"....

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep, VERY VERY VERY SUCK. they can't even do great movie at all and it was so waste well Ntsa Iab Production (Dr. Tom) do stupid movie too but they were way more better than Apple Video Production. Apple Video Production is not a popular company to do movie but all their singers are great and movie were way too suck and boring. I don't support Apple Video Production at all but the movie "nkauj ntsuag lub neej tsis muaj xeem" is the 1st movie that i buy it from Apple Video Production. The most company that i supported is Herr's Video Production, they were the best and I love their movie because their movie never make me boring to watch.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They're not the best. But at least their trying. They're mostly promoting their singing artist though.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't agree more...but I do give them props for trying...

cecilia

Staff member
the older one is way better than their..
but still giving them props for doing it..i just wish they dont'
focus too much on their singers..this is why some of their movie suck..the synopsis is just so out there....and it doesn't click with older ppl ..*my granny watch hmong movie..i watched a few with her..*..

calla

sarNie Adult
totally agree that they are suck....especially their music vdo. :loool:
i can't believe that Xanakee is with them..... :wavecry:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wrong....MOST of them suck...or....the MAJORITY of them suck.....

TXOJ KEV HLUB NTAWM OB KWS TIG (The Love of Two Brothers)

i thought that one was pretty good....it told a true and loving story of two brothers and how one was willing to risk losing his love to his older brother....it was a very sad and touching movie.....

true their singers are better than their movie productions....Xanakee probably being the most popular among them....

but if you want to support movie productions...you MUST support....

HERR'S VIDEO PRODUCTION ---> HERLINDA VANG
and
GOLDEN PATH ENTERTAINMENT --> MOUA LEE

these two are DA BOMB!! their movies are better than most......so...SUPPORT HERLINDA AND SUPPORT MOUA LEE!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, at least they're trying.. but they're not trying hard enough.. :)

all they do is promote their singers.. they suk!

but.. i will continue to support them in buying their CDs but not their MOVIES.. :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i think that they ahev good story line but not that good of acting

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I was very dissapointed when I found out they do Xanakee's music vids, because if Xanakee/Ly Dang go else where, his music vids would be better! Maybe one day Ly Dang will find someone else.

Punk

sarNie Egg
Haha... Totally agree. So glad that Maiv Xyooj got out. :yahoo: AVP is suck! The only reason they survive is because Maiv Xyooj and Xanakee were in their production and now Maiv Xyooj is out, they still have Xanakee that's why they can still go on. Otherwise they would have gone down the drain a long time ago. :p :p

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
even their music video suck. and i do agree that the only reason y they are still profiting is because of xanakee. thank goodness maiv xiong got ride of avproduction.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad to hear that Maiv Xyooj is out, now if anyone is related to Ly Dang, tell him to get out too.