Apichet ''BiG'' Kittikorncharoeun

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Are you sure?
At his bday 's party .He looked just fine to me.
What happen?
How did he die?
Any pics?
PlEASE share.
Hard to believe.

as you may haven`t realised, when dan beam bigs parents and fans celebrated bigs bday on the 2nd December, you wouldnt have seen biG .. as he was at hospital at that time still .. so they all jst send their love and wishes to him at bigs house .. ( thats where you would have seen the pictures and/or clips of big`s bday)

as i mentioned earlierrr .. big was at the hospital ever since 30th NovembER until 9th December ( the day he passed away ) ... :( .. the doctors told the public that the cause of Big's death was because of a "BLOOD INFECTION" ..

*sighs* ... and i also heard that how Big was fighting for 4 years with the medication that he got, it would have been a very painful process .. and as dan stated "big must of been very tired" ...
Big's doctor, Dr Manoo quoted this himself...his treatment was torturing...the number of operations he had...the daily injections...oh the pain he went through...
i guess we all just have to accept reality and understand that its best for him ..
though its such a big loss ... so many things happened this yearrr ..

as for pictures of bigs funeral..
here are a few pictures ..

^ Big & his Loved Parents <3

^ Dan & Beam paying respect to their Best Friend & Brother BiG ... *sighs*

R.I.P Big d2b .. you will never be forgotten ..

Credits to ; KaweeLoveD2B @ Interlove && Daily News

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!! tis is soooooooooo sad!!!! i'm gonna miss him!!!!! he die sooooooooooooo young!!!!! OMG!!!!! i'm soooooooooo shocked!!!!.........*sniff sniff*.......is tis the reason y dan and beam stop their singing career???...........will always luv big 4ever!!!!!...........*sniff sniff*.........!_!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I was watching Thee Sip where they're reminiscing about Big. damn all those times he made you laugh & smile =/
How sad. How one day hes there singing and now gone. Ugh. I still can't get over it man. </3 kor hai p'big pai saa bai na ka. Ruk & keet tung makk mak.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
SAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!! RIP BIG!!!! *sniff sniff* i'm gonna miss him 4ever and i will remember him 4ever!!!!!.........BIG 4EVER IN MY HEART!!!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwwww...so sad...thank u so much for sharing love big .....at last please R.I.P....no pain anymore...so sad.....love big.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
that's so creepy. His body just laying there. Man, I can't believe he was so young.
He was only 25 and that is a year older than me.
Oh my god, to be paralyze for like 4 years...I just shake my head with grief.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
......R.I.P. BIG...
EVEN THOUGH I NOT A BIG FAN OF THEIRS
BUT I WISH HIS FAMILY THE BEST OF LUCK.....
ITS SO SAD THESE DAYS....
ALOTS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING.
EVERYDAY NOW I FEEL LYKE I ALWAYS WANT TO CRY...!_!....

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
i miss p'big.
i love him so much.
im soon gonna be making a myspace page for
him its gonna be a memorial page.
i'll post up the link and please support. thanks.! :)

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
wow i never knew about him but if he sang this song that is playing on the topic page wow i really missd out and can someone send me a link to the song so i can dl

well the song i want is the one playing on teh first page of this topic and not the one that starts off with telephone call