Apichet ''BiG'' Kittikorncharoeun

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm sadden by this news. I was truly hoping that Big had recovered. This is so sad. I didn't realized he suffered for four years. At least he is no longer in pain. May he rest in peace. This incident reminds me of my cousin who recently left us. Big will be greatly missed. Thanks for the news and the translation.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
NO HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN I THOUGHT HE WAS GETTING BETTER, I WAS HOPING HE'LL RECOVER SOON AND SEE HIM BACK IN LAKORNS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SO YOUNG AND HOT. I'LL MISS HIM FOREVER.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! I saw that too!!! i wasnt sure though because I caught the last part of it!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! this is too sad! poor dan & beam and his parents! omg, he seemed like he was getting better too!!! damn!

BIG, WE'LL MISS YOU AND WE'LL REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS!!!!! BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still in shock over the whole thing... so sudden... I was hoping it was just a bad dream...
At least he's in a better place now...
RIP sweetie~~

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! sniff...sniff. that was heartbreaking news for me in the morning!! how did this happen?!! OMG! i'm so mad and sad at the same time. now i can officially say that D2B is over because there is no more B in D2B...OMG its unbelievable! he's in no pain anymore....REST IN PEACE! WE STILL LOVE YOU BIG!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I just watch talkshow "Fah Mueang Thai" host by jeab sopeta and the guy visiting big's dad for fathers day and interviewing and asking about big so sad 5 days later he just pass away I guess its time for him to go going miss big I think its good he went away he been suffer for 4 years time for him to go peaceful in heaven

mira

sarNie Egg
hey guys. i'm from malaysia..OMG!!! iz it true dat big has passed away??
;(

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
awwww sniff sniff omg that is soooo sad. no more D2B forever.. i was hoping he would recover too...hope he rests in peace T_T may he live on in our hearts forever

NANG

sarNie Egg
So sad, was hoping for them to back again. Saw the news on this morning it was so sad...I cried when the parents gave him the last kiss. R.I.P. nong Big.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe it. It's so sad to hear. May he rest in peace. My condolonces to his family.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just read about this over at GMxLoves... I can't believe it... sad... rest in peace, P'Big. We will always remember you.