Aon sex clip SCANDAL!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
well, he did take action and file against whoever leak out the clip ..
give him mad props for stepping up to accept what he did ..

monkey12

sarNie Egg
i feel bad for him.. it is his private life. i agree he did not do anything wrong. But i think the reason he is apologizing is because the "scandal" is affecting all those people around him especially his current relationship. He should not be faulted nor should he be ashame. but i do respect him for taking the full responsibility and asking the media not to get anyone else involve in this situation. This is what you call a real man rather than deny the truth he accepted and tried to make amends. I don't care about the "scandal" because he is entitle to his own personal life and privacy what he does is his business. I still like him as an actor especially his singing so it would not make me view him any different from other celeb. I hope this does not affect his acting career becasue i miss him onscreen..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I never understood why people would video tape something so intimate in the first place. I think he apologized because he just wanted to leave it all behind him so that people would stop asking him about it (doubt it though). I don't find what he did to be wrong either, but he was being careless by filming it and not thinking about the consequences, so now he has to face all the humility. I do feel bad for him though.

Ha ha i wanna see it too! :lol: I mean how bad can it be. It's a cell phone camera not a regular camera. You're not gonna see much. It's not like a Paris Hilton Video. I think the thai media should give the poor man a break. Isn't there better news to broadcast about? Like the Government or something?
lol trust me, news on the political crisis have been the main headline for every media outlet in Thailand for some time now. They broadcast it every hour of everyday, compared to that, this really is not that big of a deal.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Being watched through a microscope comes with the territory of being a celebrity. Some of these celebrities know that when you do things that normal people do and not consider a big deal it's just the opposite for them but they still do it anyways. With that being said the double standard sometimes is overwhelming. They are human and human makes mistake nobody is pure as snow.

Aon got caught in the moment and thought what he did in private would not be exposed to the public. Unfortunately, he did not thought of it in the long run (the what ifs people would get a hold of my cell phone) what will happen then?

I'm sure this is one lesson he'll learn...learn in a hard humiliating way possible.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
ok this is just stupid that he's even apologizing for this...
i mean he's a grown adult! and whatever he chooses to do in his private life, shouldn't even matter!
for god's sake, its not like he killed someone haha omg he just videotaped himself and his gf!!

max

sarNie Elites
Of course it is his personal life, and he should not have to apologize for what he does in his personal life, but I guess if he wants to keep his job as an "actor," and try to keep his "fame," then that is why apologized in that manner so that his "boss" or whoever may have sympathy towards him and not fire him? LOL...

Well, if you were a celebrity and you ignored this kind of scandal, especially in Asian entertainment, most likely big entertainment labels may not want you to work under them, which means that your fame will go down because you will no longer be seen on screen and talked about in that way. I am not saying that that this always applies to people involved in scandals, but if you were a big entertainment label in your country, would you like to hire someone under your label who has been involved in a scandal or scandals? Probably not...

I guess, we all know that our favorite celebrities are not as innocent as we think that they are, but it is better to lie to ourselves by not seeing proof then actually seeing proof? If anybody knows what I mean? LOL...

noungning

Heartless
Of course it is his personal life, and he should not have to apologize for what he does in his personal life, but I guess if he wants to keep his job as an "actor," and try to keep his "fame," then that is why apologized in that manner so that his "boss" or whoever may have sympathy towards him and not fire him? LOL...

Well, if you were a celebrity and you ignored this kind of scandal, especially in Asian entertainment, most likely big entertainment labels may not want you to work under them, which means that your fame will go down because you will no longer be seen on screen and talked about in that way. I am not saying that that this always applies to people involved in scandals, but if you were a big entertainment label in your country, would you like to hire someone under your label who has been involved in a scandal or scandals? Probably not...

I guess, we all know that our favorite celebrities are not as innocent as we think that they are, but it is better to lie to ourselves by not seeing proof then actually seeing proof? If anybody knows what I mean? LOL...
aw u summed it up so i don't have to type much ;)

it's all about the money baby! no fame = no money... well unless u're already rich and so then, who gives a crap... lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they're all human...we give them the title as "stars" and put them on a pedestal...he did what he need to do...he didn;t murder any1....sooo... -_-

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
at least he is coming out and admitted and apologize
he's being a gentleman to take all the blame
i still like him..it doesn't change a thing
i feel sorry for him when watch the clip

parame

sarNie Egg
i would like to see the clip too.. :lol:

it seems that press people are putting pressure on him/more like interrogating him like a terrorist.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, aon is kinkier than i thought. haha too bad he has to be a celeb in thailand...this is a big deal over there. poor guy, shouldn't have to apologize.