Aon sex clip SCANDAL!!!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Since my blog is down, I'll just share this with you here.

Ch3 actor Aon admits the man in the sex clip is him, he took it with his ex-gf using his cellphone. He lost it during a trip and feels really terrible about the situation.
He wants to take all responsibly for his action by himself and begged the press not to drag the ex-gf into it.

It was done out of fun and now he regrets it. He feels bad that he disappointed so many people and he should have keep the cellphone in better care.

You can watch a clip of him here breaking down, confessing to the sex clip and bowing down to the press and the public for forgiveness.
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/Vie...D=9510000119048

numfon

sarNie Adult
asking for forgiveness? he didn't even do anything wrong (even though he was pretty dumb for not deleting the clip after he did it with his gf) :-\

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It was a dumb move to tape himself doing the deed. Haven't he learned from the many leaked celebrity sex tapes already?

But Gosh... it's not like he killed someone. Poor guy looks so distraught. I didn't think he needed to sit publicly infront of all that media as if he was on a murder trial. But I guess, things are different in Thailand? But still... the guy admitted it, so I don't think he deserves this public humiliation, as if he wasn't already humiliated enough already.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow.. after watching the clips.. I feel more sympathy for the man.. sheesh... Don't worry Aon, I forgive you, even before the scandal!!!!!!

:loool:

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
OMG..YOU GUYS GUESS HWAT..THE PEOPLE ON THE MAGAGER "FANS" THEY WERE ASKING FOR THE CLIPS..OMG...THEY ALL WERE LIKE "I WANT THE CLIPS..PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME.."

ความคิดเห็นที่ 769

ผมขอรูปหรือ คลิป ด้วยครับ
eup_eup@yahoo.com

ความคิดเห็นที่ 768

อยากดูมากๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ ใครใจดีส่งมาให้ดูมั่งดิ ขอร้อง
Aay_jung@hotmail.com

ความคิดเห็นที่ 767

ส่งมาให้ด้ด้วยแน
arisa01@sanook.com
ann

ความคิดเห็นที่ 766

ผมขอด้วย sdonkra@yahoo.com ครับ ขอขอบพระคุณมากๆครับ
sdonkra@yahoo.com

ความคิดเห็นที่ 765

อยากดูจังขอด้วยนะครับ อยากดูจริงๆครับ
ballza_438club@hotmail.com

ความคิดเห็นที่ 764

เรื่องธรรมดาที่น่าสนใจครับ ขอบคุณครับ
akirasajo@hotmail.com

ความคิดเห็นที่ 763

ขอด้วยครับ subsin_j@yahoo.com แบ่งกันเสียวครับ
อยากดู

ความคิดเห็นที่ 762

รบกวนขอด้วยคนครับ
chompool@gmail.com

ความคิดเห็นที่ 761

ขอด้วยนะ
dokthong@hotmail.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
Poor Aon I believed he didn’t have to kowtow to the public. I want to slap a few people into realities but I guess Thailand isn’t that lenient on their celebrities. I am like so over the sex scandal craps and it is getting old school. Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson were already enough for me and I don’t even want to discuss Edison Chen, I no longer see him as an idol. It wasn’t just one scandal but numerous and I felt sorry for all those girls.

Thailand is one of the largest countries that have a high percentage of women in the prostitution industry, now they need to focus more on that than Aon situation. Ahahaha but who am I kidding he is a celebrity. You know I don’t want to sound gross or anything but I actually want to see it. Ahahahaha!!!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
it's a mistake he made...
at least he didn't denied it...

hope he's not going to loose his career...
he's a good actor....

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
For as much as I like P'Aon I just have one thing to say. Don't do what you wouldn't want others to see! I mean come on...people tend to lose things so why take provacative pictures like that on your personal cell phone. People hack into stuff like that. I do feel bad for him though....but still!

Yea and there's nothing to be sorry about to the public. What's done is done can't change that. Yea I must seem harsh hahaha.

skies

sarNie Adult
so it was a bad decision and lesson to learn for...but hey, at least he admits and took responsibility for it...honestly, i've heard so much about these kind of stuffs that now i'm not really distraught by it any more...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps... oh nooo... that's just ... wow. I like him as an actor. I'm shocked, but hey... people look innocent but behind closed doors, anything goes.

neena

sarNie Adult
he is definitely NOT a freakin' EDISON! he is begging the press not to put his ex-gf in the whole issue, he is taking all the blame, i applaud him for that. he respects her and her family, thats a real man. Edison ran away, Aon faced his problem right on before it blew up in everyone's face.

solin

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for him : It's not like if he has done something terrible like killing someone lol.
But can't understand why he has done the clip...out of fun ?
Now It's not really funny !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awee!! That is So Sad!!
well yeah it is a gewd thing that he is taking responsibility and stuff.
but yeah he could of delete it. but anyways atleast he admitted it!
Thanks for Sharing us the News :]

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww omg... sucks it got revealed. Its ok still love p'aon. IT'S NORMAL I GUESS... LOL LOTS OF PEOPLE DO IT. (REGUALR PEEPS AND STARS) IT'S SAD SINCE HE'S A STAR AND ALL BUT IT WAS REGULAR PERSON IT WOULDN'T BE SUCH A BIG MATTER.

HE APOLOGIZED AND KATOW... WOW.... WASN'T NESSISARY BUT I GUESS HES REALLY SORRY.