Aon Sarawut on Sudsapda

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
He's one fine looking man. But what's up with the 'homeless' pic of him laying in front of the pa.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^oh, okay. thanks. :D man, he's so good looking.

AON IS OFFICIALLY CLAIMED BY RR NOW!

Step aside RR he's mines! LOL

Ouch he's so hawt it's blinding me -.-" LOL
you girls are claiming my AON!!! he's mine mine mine!! :loool:

seriously, I find Aon hotttt... I can drool an ocean whenever I see him... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

another one for is going inside the boxing ring...^^
count me in!!! :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you girls are claiming my AON!!! he's mine mine mine!! :loool:

seriously, I find Aon hotttt... I can drool an ocean whenever I see him... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

count me in!!! :lol:
what are you talking about donna, Aon is mine. He's such a fine man :drool:

one more person in the ring...so far 4 :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
NO! he's mines! I've been in RUK with him since his Kamin Grub Bpoon w/ Vicky - Joy S/Job Nithi x3333 I always thought he was cute w/ vicky was sad when they didn't end together in Sapai Jao! So he's mines! Lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
quit being delusional, he's MINE. hmmm i fell in love with him when he did that lakorn with margie and nok.
yeah i know MY baby looks good :drool:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
whoa!!! hands off! the hottie was mine from the get-co! 555+

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
what are you talking about donna, Aon is mine. He's such a fine man :drool:

one more person in the ring...so far 4 :D
he's a very fine man, RR! :drool:

if I can only kidnap him and bring him to my private island... *sigh* lol
I'll make him do household chores wearing nothing! hahahaha... or maybe boxers will do if he's conservative... :drool: :drool: :drool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ohhh. i don't see what you girls are arguing about. aon was mine to begin with. :p
Aon was mine first, did you not see that I already claimed him?? ^.^
whoa!!! hands off! the hottie was mine from the get-co! 555+
what are you talking about, HANDS OFF of him! :D
he's a very fine man, RR! :drool:

if I can only kidnap him and bring him to my private island... *sigh* lol
I'll make him do household chores wearing nothing! hahahaha... or maybe boxers will do if he's conservative... :drool: :drool: :drool:
you're going to kidnap him Harit-style. No, I will save him, and then make him do the chores for me LOL.
muahah. .. i just wanna add, while 98 look away, Tina came around the corner and took him ..
GASP it's probably because I'm putting all my attention on the other girls and Tina did a sneak attack :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No no he's mines I was in love with him since the beginning of his career! back off I'll throw gummie bears at all of you LOL =p but man I can't believe that he's grown so much from his very first few lakorns man.. I remember how I use to always think he was such a good onscreen pair with Vicky then all of the sudden Noon comes around and I think she's a better onscreen pair for him :loool: kind of off topic but speaking of Vicky imagine if they put her in Sarb Poosah :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
No no he's mines I was in love with him since the beginning of his career! back off I'll throw gummie bears at all of you LOL =p but man I can't believe that he's grown so much from his very first few lakorns man.. I remember how I use to always think he was such a good onscreen pair with Vicky then all of the sudden Noon comes around and I think she's a better onscreen pair for him :loool: kind of off topic but speaking of Vicky imagine if they put her in Sarb Poosah :loool:
Throw your gummie bears :loool: I'm not going to back off of Aon :drool:
I think that Aon & Noon are meant for each other <3 then next would be Vicky, then ME :)
But Vicky seems so compatible with all her co-stars, it's hard to choose just one for her.

hmmmmm if Vicky was in Sarb Poosah, I think she could totally rock it lol. I love her acting, such a great actress <3