Aom Won Asian TV Award

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Congratulations to P'Aom ! i'm not surprised she won! keng jing jing loei, and so beautiful in these pics ! Thanks Kayla for sharing !!!

red

sarNie Hatchling
Yah! congrats to Aom.. she deserve it..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats!!! She is the best. She looked so pretty in that dress. It must be such an honor for her. She's a really awesome actress, especially in Hua Jai Chocolate. :smile:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats, congrats! :yahoo: It's really an honor to have won the award. Aom is one lucky woman. She looked very pretty on that night and who that tall guy she's posing with? Nicely done Aom, keep up the good work!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi All,

I sent an email to IPTV asking if they will have this show posted. Below is the message I received back. Can anyone translate the message for me?

sorry... เช็คในเบื้องต้นไม่มีเทปออกอากาศครับ มีแต่เป็นสคริปข่าวบันเทิงทั่วไปครับ

Thanks
Kay

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Hi All,

I sent an email to IPTV asking if they will have this show posted. Below is the message I received back. Can anyone translate the message for me?

sorry... เช็คในเบื้องต้นไม่มีเทปออกอากาศครับ มีแต่เป็นสคริปข่าวบันเทิงทั่วไปครับ
Thanks
Kay

it's saying that they won't grant your wish...HAHAHA... :lol: :p

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hush Chewy! :arrg:

I'm thinking they said that too since the first word starts with "Sorry". :spin:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, when did Natty learned how to read Thai? Has she been holding out on me this whole time? :arrg:

tik_loves_aom

sarNie Egg
AOm is like so famous now. she is the 1st thai actress to get this award so thailand must be proud of her. she is the best actress of all. i love her..