Aom Won Asian TV Award

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited that Aom won this award. I mean this is an overall Asian award, not just Thailand. All the nominees are from all over Asia, and for Aom to win it, it's is HUGE.

Check out the nomination.

Best Drama Performance by an Actress (PE064)

Yvonne Lim for Portrait of Home Part II MediaCorp TV, Channel 8- Singapore

Bunga Zainal for Rahasia Hati - Secret of the Heart Tripar Multivision Plus PT, SCTV -Indonesia

Chia-Ying Lee for Meeting Miko Public Television Service, PTS Channel Taiwan

Georgina for Pinokio & Peri Biru - Pinokio & The Blue Fairy / Tripar Multivision Plus PT -Indonesia

Samantha Ko for Meeting Miko Public Television Service, PTS Channel -Taiwan

Piyada Akkaraseranee for Hua Jai Chocolate (Heart Of Chocolate) Scenario Co Ltd, Channel 5 -Thailand

July

sarNie Egg
congratulations to Aom.....who the guy in the picture wit her.... is it her boyfriend.........

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay Aom!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I am sooo happy for her..i was cherring for her too..and congrats to khun boyd!..this is HUGE...and dang she looks gorgeous!..thanx kayla :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude,

I really want to hear her acceptance speech. I wonder what she said..thank you and etc...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see Aom walk up to accept her award..lol..dang where can we watch it

moilee

sarNie Adult
Who was that guy walked side by side with Aom? Don't tell me that's her boyfriend.....I thought she was dating this actor.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Congrate to Aom on her big win. She deserves it. The guy does look like her brother but I can be wrong...She looks gorgeous.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
she deserves it! p'aom is great actress! i heard bie's going to singapore with them too, and performing concert in singapore...