Aom Sushar, Mike & Golf

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
How do ya feel about Aom Sushar pairing up with the brothers Golf&Mike? She's currently "koojin" with Mike&having "The Couple" tour with Golf since they both have a horror movie together. This sparks a controversy amongst fans who aren't too happy with her pairing up with Mike's older brother Golf. Fans of AoMike are even telling Mike to be strong lol Is it a problem or are fans blowing it out of portion? What are your thoughts? I'm curious to know since I've seen and read numerous comments on IG  of fans complaining about the switch so I'm wondering what your thoughts are. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This isn't answering your question, but how did Full House do in Thailand? Was it really popular? Because before Full House and AIMY (Thai versions), I didn't think Aom was that popular. But after those two lakorns, I saw on her Instagram that she has over one million followers. I mean, has she always had that many followers on Instagram? Or were AIMY and Full House super successful and popular in Thailand?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't fully answer your question since I don't follow Aom's work but what I can tell you is what i think I know lol Anyone can feel free to correct me. Aom was already popular when she starred in the movie "Yes or No" with Tina and her popularity rose right after FH but I'm not sure about AIMH. She sure did gain a lot of followers too boosting her to 1M followers on ig. She gained a lot fans who also cheer for her and Mike as a off-screen couple since they love her pairing up with Mike. When I attended AoMike's event in July, there was a bunch of highschool boys who came to cheer for her as well. When I said a bunch, I meant it lol The whole floor at the mall was so jammed packed with AoMike shippers that the securities had to tell us to back away from the stage because people were standing on the fountain. I hope I answered some questions lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you. Yes you did. ^_^ Wow, I'm surprised. It seems like AoMike are pretty popular in Thailand right now. Lol. I don't really care about Aom pairing up with both brothers. I mean, it's a little weird. If it were me, I'd be slightly uncomfortable. But in the end, it's just work. :) If she has feelings for the both of them, then that's another story. But I feel like it's just another case of "I don't want so-and-so pairing up with/dating so-and-so because they're already a koo jin with somebody else." And in that case, some fans can be so irrational. :sleep:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I completely agree with you. Aom is an actress and she's bound to pair up with the unknown hehe And in her case, it ended up being Mike's brother lol IMO, Aom matches Golf more base on their features because of their baby faces. However, I am not going to deny the chemistry she has with Mike. I gushed pretty hard while watching them being sweet to each other on stage hahah lol Such a fan girl lmao  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Golf and Aom are more compatible because of their soft features. :) But fans should just enjoy the onscreen chemistry between AoMike and Golf/Aom. It's not a big deal because at the end of the day, it's their job and they can't stick to one co-star forever.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Full House!! I think of her as an actress so she can act with whomever she wants as long as she has no real feelings toward either brother. But if she has feelings for any of them in real life...I would think she would've refused an acting gig.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO, they're actors and actresses, they're bound to be paired up with other people in the future.  Some fans just can't take that fact... As much as I love my kookwans & koojins, I can take in the fact that they won't always be paired.  Some fans justs need to take a breather and chillax.  Gotta be professional here..

I'm not really an Aom fan but I know that she already gained popularity from her movie Yes or No 1 & 2... if Tina wasn't a girl..  People would definitely be shipping for her and Aom instead.. (Though most likely people already do.)

I didn't hear much about AIMH... I didn't bother for that lakorn.. even though Tikker was in there... Did they even have a rooting crew for that pair? 

As for Full House Thai, I think it's popular because the Korean one was already such a success that I think many would've followed the remake regardless.  I've only seen some seens of it but... Aom and Mike really exaggerated a lot in there... >_<

I don't feel that it's wrong for her to act with both brothers.  Maybe it was just a coincidence.  Either way, she's great friends with both... but hey... maybe some fans are just being oversensisitive because they're die hardcore fan shippers of aom/mike... If I recalled, I believe Aom wanted to be Mike's baby's Mama... Don't know if that was real or a joke but hey.. That probably stirred up some wishful excitement for those fans...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I believe she started getting popular and having a reputation from Yes or No 1-2, but FH boosted her fame. I don't think AIMH did much effect to her fame since not that many people liked it, I believe. :p

I think it's somewhat weird that both brothers were paired up with the same nang'ake, but it's not bad. I think the fans are just taking it out of proportion. 
I haven't really observe Aom with Golf to give my 2 cent on them both, but I've seen Mike and Aom together and they really do have chemistry. I think it's the way they interact with one another - he's always teasing her and etc. - that attracts their fans.