Aom Piyada's new boyfriend

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
He cute enough. I think maybe this is the one for Aom... Still wished it could have been Tik instead. Whatever makes her happy then I we all should be happy for her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally she admit has a new boyfriend! 555+ he's good looking, cute. he look kinda like Lalita's husband a bit. better looking than Aff's boyfriend & Tui. well hope her love last. so happy for her she is in love. heheh. i guess she and Sunny are finally over.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
you can go see Aom+her boyfriend cute photos in gossipstar. i try to post the link but doesn't work. sorry.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos of Aom, her boyfriend(Art), Puri and Ann Alicia. all 4 went shopping at the mall and eat together. Aom+her boyfriend are so cute! in the news said he hold her purse she pinch is cheek. he's sweet! he look like a gentleman,polite,not talkative kind of guy from the clip in youtube. at the mall there were moment she was holding his hand walking. and hug his waist. she look very happy! so happy for her. her boyfriend is a rich hi-so guy. his mom is tun poo ying(first lady) wow!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Aww, how cute. I'm glad she's happy. Thanks for sharing the pictures, teedee =D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i perfer tui but then again, he cheated on her!...the new guy look like mart lol. im happy that shes finally dating someone. hes puris cousin?..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
HE LOOKS LIKE KEN AND MART MIX, HE'S ADORABLE ACTUALLY, AND FINALLY A SUPERSTAR HAS A CUTE BOYFRIEND.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Puri+Ann have been dating for a while now. he's Puri's cousin. he's related to Puri's mom side. hell no!!! i don't prefer Tui, never liked him. i hate Tui! he's a cheater. jerk!!! arrgghh!! make me piss when talk about himi!!! yep agree mercee.
"AND FINALLY A SUPERSTAR HAS A CUTE BOYFRIEND"
i totally agree! Aom's boyfriend is a cutie! he can be pra eak. 555+ Aom and her boyfriend know eachother since she was in 10th grade, so they know eachother for a long long time already. but just recently started dating.