Aom Phiyada

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this is one of aom's best shoot..she is looking gorgeous as ever!! and love her hair also the natural look :D ..thanx to Alice from spicy

Kayla

sarNie Adult
She's beautiful! I love the long hair on her. Thanks for bring these photos over, Tinah. :sweat:

yui15

sarNie Elites
WOW WOW WOW!!! This is most definately my favorite photoshoot of Aom!! She looks stunningly gorgeous in all of these!!! WOW! :wub:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Aom looks so young and cute in this shoot. Love her with long hair. She looks beautiful. Very natural. :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
out of the subject. u know that lil girl that played as lorg thann(jao sao ban rai) she reminds me of aom. her lips and eyes; i wonder if they are related. she's a cute lil girl.

have to say aom so pretty in all these pictures...

natty

Chubs
aom got alot skinnier.. especially in her face.. maybe that's why it seems like her face is longer..

and did she grow out her hair or are those extensions?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Natty, what are you doing onliine? Remember what we talked about last night? Your mission is to visit P'Boyd and talk to him about Chakrit and Aom. :wacko:

I don't think it's Aom real hair. It's probaby just some real, good, expensive extensions. Aom usually does not leave her hair that long.

natty

Chubs
Kayla said:
Natty, what are you doing onliine? Remember what we talked about last night? Your mission is to visit P'Boyd and talk to him about Chakrit and Aom. :wacko:

I don't think it's Aom real hair. It's probaby just some real, good, expensive extensions. Aom usually does not leave her hair that long.
[post="159243"][/post]​

cant sleep and extremely bored.. and you know what i do when i'm bored.. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
some wallpappers from supsada..thanx to king for the link..i love her outfit..it'll be cute to see her dress like this in her lakorn..the strong/confident type of role..seeking revenge :wub:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
Ditto,

by far this photo editorial is the best one of Aom, I loved the fact that she`s all natural....and her HAIR....I like it!! There are alot of Aom`s photo editorials that have her in a lot of makeups....so it was refreshing to see her in au naturel.... :wub:!!!